Frank

Dade

cand_frank.jpg

Frank, 27, was raised in Bronx, New York, attending Westchester Community College and graduating from the POHS Institute of Insurance. Eager to make his mark in the world, he launched his own company when he was just 21 years old and turned it into a multi-million dollar construction firm. He also helped launched a high-tech computer company that can connect remotely to any computer on the internet to fix personal computers in minutes without consumers ever having to leave their home or office. With a true passion for construction, Frank spends his spare time looking for new real estate development opportunities, and also enjoys spending time with friends. "I should be the next Apprentice," Frank says, "because I possess the confidence to rise to any occasion and my charismatic personality allows me to handle any situation with ease."

I just read his quote in his bio above about his charismatic personality, jackhammer is more like it. He went from calm conversationalist to pit bull in under 10 seconds when he and Tim were talking about who should go home. Someone needs to tell him that just because he can talk louder doesn't mean he has anything worth hearing.

I agree with what everyone has said about Frank, but also the context has to be kept in mind here--i.e. it's REALLY hard to be the Project Manager at the very beginning when you don't know the other ppl at all, don't know their skills, etc.

So yah, he was loud and obnoxious, but he didn't really have a good way to defend and protect himself yesterday in the boardroom.

I really think it would make more sense to do something else and hold off doing an actual project at the very beginning--at least till ppl know each other's skills, talents, weaknesses, etc.

And don't forget that the diff between the winning team and the losing team was very small...I could easily have seen Heidi's team in there, with her explaining why cars were all backed up at her carwash, some were waiting an hour, etc.

At this stage of the game winning or losing is such a crapshoot, that it's too bad there was an actual contest so soon.

If you recall though, his team did try to talk to himabout price point via a phone call and he blew them off and rather boldly. I'm surprised that didn't come up in the board room. It seemed to me like the team just wanted to present a united front to DT. He didn't have to know anyones skills or lack there of to take 2 minutes to agree on a price before he ran off tosave the world with his little 8 x 10 sheets of paper.

Trump seems to love his "passion", but I think Trump also knows that passion can only take you so far. I agree with the poster that the outcome could have been different if the elimination was next week, people could have been assigned to different tasks depending on their strengths, but Heidi must have faced the same problems. In the end her team just rolled up their sleeves and worked their little butts off. That was the difference in getting that one extra car through.

I liked Franks passion, except he neeeds to supress the the chatter a bit. He will not win, sooner or latter, his constant need to talk is going to do him in. I thouhgt last night, Donald was going to say, enough Frank, let someone else be heard. :lol

The clarity of Frank's argument decreased as his panic level began to rise. He started out fine, but became a babbling idiot by the end of the boardroom session. I think the correct person was fired. I'm glad Frank got a second chance, although I'm not convinced he'll do any better. The project manager is always the easy target and too often gets all the blame.

I dont know Frank bugged the crap out of me!!! Everyone bashed him in the board room and in my opinion Trump should have listended to the team. But o well I guess. One way or the other im sure he is gone soon!

The loudest voice this side of Rosie O'Donnell and a nose that's too dark a shade of brown...this guy will be gone within two weeks...

The look on Frank's face when Donald told him not to worry, he would be back in the Bronx soon: PRICELESS

LOL...I missed the show because of the 24 premiere. You mean this guy escaped getting fired again??? Sounds like it won't be long though. Trump's comment is absolutely hysterical!! :hahohi:

• 4 weeks later...

I dont know im starting to like Franky a little bit! Is he an apprentice probablly not but he is an interesting guy! I think he would be great on a reality TV show like Big Brother!