The Office

I scanned the forums, and I was flabbergasted not to find "The Office" anywhere. This is currently the funniest show not in reruns. Surely, I must have overlooked a thread somewhere.

I agree with you, Echo-This show is totally my guilty pleasure! The ensemble cast is perfect...and hysterical! I have a friend who hates the show and just doesn't get it, but I love it. I even have a Dwight Schrute bobblehead on my desk :animated_bouncy: (the closest smiley I could find for a bobblehead)

• 2 weeks later...

Echo- was not last night's episode one of the funniest ever? :lol::lol: From Dwight's "Dwight Schrute Trivia Resume" to Jim and Pam's cellphone prank, to Michael's "I want someone who sucks up to me because they truly love me" comment at the end...comic GOLD. This show definitely ranks as one of the best comedies of all time, imo! :clap:

• 3 weeks later...

The best line from tonight's episode:

"There are too many people on this planet. I think what we need is a new plague."

I love Dwight Schrute!! :animated_rotfl:

Joss Whedon (Serenity, Firefly) will be directing this Thursday's episode and it looks like it's going to be absolutely hilarious! If you want to see a preview featuring Joss talking about the episode, as well as a small preview, check it out here:

• 1 month later...

I'm suffering from major Dwight withdrawals. :faint:

The Office promo- April 5

• 1 month later...

For all you Dunder Mifflin fans, check out Creed's blog-Creed Thoughts.

He takes the prize for the best line in the season finale..."I like them au naturale-swing low, sweet chariots". :hahohi:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

3rd Season is on DVD tomorrow (9/4/07)... Got to have it.

Anybody that has work in an office enviroment just has to love this show. Early in my carreer I work in place simular Dunder Mifflan, and managent was also dysfunctional. I would have been Ryan. I knew the place was dysfunctional, and I had no plans on working there for very long.

I have most of the 3rd season still on my TiVo.

So what is up with Micheal's sexuality?

He's has a girlfriend (Jan), but then is always is making comments about the tem guy (Ryan) being hot.

• 1 month later...

Yet another great season of The Office. I liked that they had several 1 hour episodes at the beginning of this season, sorry to see that it wasn't for the full season.

One thing is for sure, they are shameless about their constant in show promoting of products. They have taken product placement to a new level. This might be the only show that could get away with it.

• 3 weeks later...

I absolutely love The Office. Next to Dexter and Big Brother, it is my favorite show.

Have you seen this yet? It's the Shrute Farm (fictional) Trip Advisor page. The members of Trip Advisor, along with The Office, are having such a great time with it!!! Be sure to look at the "candid photos" and the comments!

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g5...nnsylvania.html