Countdown For April 23, 2007 Return

kayo

21 days, 4 hours, 7 minutes until Heroes returns!!

He's going to be on Jay Leno tonight with an exclusive clip from an upcoming episode so hopefully that will satisfy us for...oh, maybe a few days anyway!

20 days until Heroes begins!!

Thank you for the link, Angelo Joe! :animated_wave:

Oops, I made a big mistake! Masi/Hiro is going to be on Jay Leno tomorrow night (Wednesday), not tonight...bummers. I'm so sorry everyone- I'll be watching tomorrow night and will fill you all in on the sneak preview...and hopefully will be able to provide a clip as well.

Thanks so much for the Claire promo, BB!! :clap: I think I posted the Masi interview under Heroes in the media but this is a great thread to post it under too...it helps keep the anticipation growing!

8 days to go!!! :animated_bouncy:

Less than a week now.

Only 6 days.

The cast was at the Golden Globes last night, and even presented an award together.

They presented the award for BEST PERFORMANCE BY AN ACTOR IN A TELEVISION SERIES - DRAMA

The actors who play Peter and Claire were first to speak. (She looked simply AMAZING in that dress!)

73004297qp0.jpg73004299pc9.jpg73004321ac1.jpg

"Peter" said (in a very tongue-in-cheek way) that they were all thrilled to give up their usual time-slot for the Golden Globes.

Then the rest of the cast each got to announce one nominee until the winner was announced by the actor who plays Mohinder.

They then had to stay on stage while HUGH LAURIE (from "House") made his hilarious acceptance speech!

(Short excerpt: "I know everyone says they have a wonderful crew and certainly that can't be the case. We can't all be wonderful. Somebody somewhere is working with a crew of drunken thieves. But it's not me. They smell of newly mown grass." - Drama-actor winner Hugh Laurie for TV's "House.")

nup1047000490ap1.jpg

nup1047000491zo2.jpg

nup1047000524dj1.jpg

nup1047000537ld1.jpg

nup1047000541fp1.jpg

nup1047000544hu3.jpg

Unfortunately, HEROES did not win in the category of

BEST TELEVISION SERIES - DRAMA

BIG LOVE

GREY'S ANATOMY

HEROES

LOST

nup1046960011hh3.jpg

...And Hiro (Masi Oka) didn't win in the category in which he had been nominated, either.

BEST PERFORMANCE BY AN ACTOR IN A SUPPORTING ROLE IN A SERIES, MINI-SERIES OR MOTION PICTURE MADE FOR TELEVISION

THOMAS HADEN CHURCH (Broken Trail)

JEREMY IRONS (Elizabeth I)

JUSTIN KIRK (Weeds)

MASI OKA (Heroes)

JEREMY PIVEN (Entourage)

5 days to go!!

Only 2 days to go...and I just recently realized that Heroes and 24 will go head-to-head :down:.

Guess I'll have to tape one and watch the other!

Very funny! <_< And I thought you were a compassionate person... :P:giggle:

I'm actually ok with it...now if it had been Heroes and LOST on the same night at the same time I would be MUCH more :angry::angry2::brood::disappointed::disgust::down::furious::sadwalk::bigcry::crybaby::furious3::mad1::no: !!

21 hours to go!!

2 hours...I can't wait...I think I'm going to EXPLODE with anticipation! :blow:

• 1 month later...

I'm resurrecting this thread - because we need to keep the anticipation going.

HEROES returns on April 23, 2007 !

Only

39 days, 11 hours, 24 minutes and 11 seconds

(Or 1 month, 8 days, 11 hours, 24 minutes, 11 seconds)

to go!

32 days to go!

and while you're looking for things to do to while away the time until the next Heroes episode- check out these Heroes "Mii" characters created with a Nintendo Wii, courtesy of IGN.com. Pretty good...the second page is better, esp. Peter and Sylar. They have Peter's scowl and Sylar's eyebrows down to a t :D

Heroes Mii characters