Rosie O'Donnell

WickedOne

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DONALD>>>ROSIE

I can't wait to watch Larry King tonight to see what more The Donald has to sayabout his fat assed little friend ...

Rosie is a disqusting waste of skin slug... Donald will own her soon...

Trump and Rosie Argue Over Miss USA

NEW YORK (AP) - The Miss USA partying episode has led to a war of words between Rosie O'Donnell and Donald Trump.

O'Donnell, co-host of the ABC television morning talk show "The View," said on Wednesday's show that Trump's news conference with Tara Conner had annoyed her "on a multitude of levels."

"Left the first wife, had an affair, left the second wife, had an affair. Had kids both times, but he's the moral compass for 20-year-olds in America," O'Donnell said to roars of audience laughter. "Donald, sit and spin, my friend."

She continued: "He inherited a lot of money. wait a minute, and he's been bankrupt so many times where he didn't have to pay. ... I just think that this man is sort of like one of those, you know, snake oil salesmen in 'Little House on the Prairie."'

"Rosie O'Donnell is disgusting, I mean both inside and out," Trump shot back on the syndicated entertainment show "The Insider." "Take a look at her, she's a slob. She talks like a truck driver. ... Her show failed when it was a talk show, she failed on that. The ratings went very, very low and very bad and she got essentially thrown off television. Her magazine was a total catastrophe, she got sued.

"I never went bankrupt, but she said I went bankrupt. So probably I'll sue her because it would be fun. I'd like to take some money out of her fat-ass pockets," he said.

Trump, owner of the Miss Universe Organization, which includes Miss USA and Miss Teen USA - said Tuesday at a news conference that he would allow Conner to keep her title if she settled down and entered alcohol rehab.

Wish someone would shut Rosie's mouth. I was a fan of hers when she had her own show, but then she seemed to show her real colors. She can be gay and I really do not care about that, but she has to stop pushing her political views on TV, we go to the shows to be entertained.

Unfortuantely, I find her not to be enjoyable to watch anymore, she is loud and obnixious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry:

Rosie go AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

In my opinion Trump's 'handlers' need to help him get a grip. No matter what Rosie says, when he rises to the bait with sheer meaness he is the one that comes off looking bad.

Let me put it this way, people expect this of Rosie...but Trump is supposed to be a businessman. He just makes himself look ridiculous getting pulled into this.

agree, gizz---I really liked Rosie when she first started her own show.

Unfortunately, as the years went on she's become really obnoxious, and hard to take.

Woudn't be at all surprised if she loses her job.....I think Donald has ENORMOUS power. And if he is pissed off at someone, they feel the consequences (like Martha Stewart).

But I agree Crappy, that it would have been very classy if Trump, say, had issued a brief statement in response (if he felt he had to), and then shut up. He pushed it to the point where some of the things he said about Rosie were way more inflammatory than anything she said.

He has totally lost the offensive now....and sure doesn'y look particularly classy.

If Rosie's career is coming to an end--and I think that's a matter of time--she simply brought it on herself.

A job like The View is quite a gift, and she totally misused it.

Sorry guys, but I'm on Rosie's side on this one! I see nothing wrong in what she said in a comedic way. Plenty of male comics say the EXACT same thing about "The Donald" and this publicity whore doesn't seem to get his combover in a twist. Yet, when a female comedian takes a turn, this overgrown male child acts like a schoolyard bully and attacks her with numerous false statements and threats.

What kind of man does he pretend to be? Gee, it took so much energy and intelligence to repeat ad nauseum the word "fat" into every personal slam possible. He attacked her looks, her weight, her relationship and went out of his way to use this opportunity to gain publicity for his upcoming new season of "The Apprentice." Virtually every male comic has weighed in on the topic and they all call Trump out for seizing yet another opportunity to get his name in the headlines.

Last night, my kudos goes to Craig Ferguson of "The Late, Late Show," who came to Rosie's rescue and dared the liar to sue him for saying the same jokes and even worse. He went much further in his monologue than Rosie did, looked straight into the camera and dared Trump to take him on if he had the nerve. He called Trump out for being the bully and publicity hog that he is, as well as a total liar.

Trump lied about "The View's" ratings, he lied about Rosie's talk show and the reason she left. He lied about the reason her magazine folded and then had the huge balls to think he could "change" Rosie's partner's sexuality because of his amazing prowess with women. I find him very unattractive and more like a pit bull with a bone who won't give it a rest.

Now, don't get me wrong. I adore Rosie and I feel she does more good for this world than Trump will EVER do by sticking his egomanical name on every thing that stands still . . . BUT . . . I totally agree that Rosie is not a good fit with "The View." I've said so on the show's thread in the TV Talk Forum. I never thought her style would blend well with the show.

Just because I adore this woman, doesn't make me blind to her faults but fair is fair. If you're only going to attack women (i.e. Martha Stewart), then I feel Donald is a bit too easily threatened by real women. When the only women you include in your life are Barbie-doll types, then it appears he has trouble dealing with real women who have opinions and aren't afraid to express them.

Look what he did to Carolyn Kepcher when she started to get more publicity than he did. After numerous years of service helping him build up his golf empire and then the TV show, he fired her to replace her with his wooden-esque daughter (probably because she too has his name blazoned on her) Sorry, cheap shot but it upset me that he replaced Carolyn and then George for the sake of nepotism.

As long as he thought he could control Carolyn, he was fine with her but the minute her popularity surpassed his . . . she had to go! He didn't even have the guts to admit so in the press. He gave some half-assed reason for her dismissal and lied about his children taking over George's and Carolyn's duties. It wasn't even a month later until his backdoor ethics were made perfectly apparent.

Sorry about the tirade but I feel both Rosie and Trump need to take a break and people need to give arguments based on fact and not personal attacks on a person's physical appearance. Rosie makes fun of her weight so I don't think it hurts her feelings and EVERYONE on the planet makes fun of Trump's ridiculous comb-over coif so he shouldn't be offended when a female comic does it.

I have so much more to say but I'll let others have a go for awhile. Please be kind in your rebuttals and I'll do my best to do the same. I'm sure we can disagree without resorting to the childish antics of BOTH Trump and Rosie. In the spirit of the holidays, may there be peace on earth and let it begin with me.

Well done, TV.

And good points.

I think I was so focused on what a pain in the ass Rosie has become--and I still think that--that I was letting my personal opinion of Rosie blur the facts.

In the end, I could live without Rosie OR Donald in my life--they're both behaving terribly.....but you're quite right TV; Donald was doing some major posturing there, which included lies and defamation of Rosie to further his own career.

He is NOT a class act....

Thank you TV Paige, I appreciate you taking time to write down how I feel :D (And, no you're not the only liberal left. ;) )

It makes me laugh that people all over message boards are saying Rosie needs to shut up. She is doing nothing different than anyone else on a message board is doing..giving her opinion. Talk about hypocrites! The only difference is Rosie gets paid for it and she doesnt hide behind a computer like the rest of us!

GO ROSIE!!!

Thanks to so many for taking my tirade to heart. Most of you get what I was trying to say and remain fair in your arguments pro or con toward both Rosie or Trump. Bravo! And, yes, Cajunbroiler, even I must admit it intrigued me to distraction. Thank you and so many others for a lively and well thought out civil debate.

For those that still linger in their own shame spiral (you know by reading which ones need our tolerance), I pray that the holidays treat you well and you return with a newer lighter and more positive attitude toward others. I'm sure if you look within your heart, you'll see that calling others pointless and hurtful names only lowers yourself as well.

At this, the most Divine of Holidays, may you and your families enjoy peace of mind and heart.

And, we all know the intellectual Mike Boogie is so quoting him is so effective! Well done. Arguments used that throw insults instead of intellect just prove they have no argument at all. And, yes, that includes Rosie when she does the same.

And, I suspect the brouhaha will die down once "The Apprentice" starts and Trump no longer needs to garner free publicity for it's premiere of the new season.