Survivor All Stars 2

deedsy

Now I know they will probally never do it again I believe Probst has been very much against it but what if they did another. They did 7 survivors before the first all star now they are on 5 since the last one since they are signed on for two more seasons lets say they do it after the next 2. That would make 7 again. Tell me your cast im going to guess 20 Survivors. Heres my cast

Vanuatu

Chris

Ami

Twilla or Scout 1 or the other but not both

Julie

Palau

Tom

Ian

Stephanie

Wanda lol JK!!!!!

Guatemala

Danni

Gary

Panama

Terry

Bruce(i would like to see him get another chance)

Cook Islands

Yul

Ozzy

Johnathan

Becky

Parvati

Well thats around 16 or so I assume 2 each from the next 2 would do just fine.

Well anyways just thought it would be something fun to think about doubt it will ever happen. Give me your cast and or other suggestions for a All Star 2!

Oh what the heck. I'll give a list.

Vanuatu

Chris

Twila

Amy

Lea

Palau

Tom

Ian

Amy

Jenn

(Stephannie/Bobby Jon have already played twice)

Guatamala

Danni

Judd

Brandon

Cindy

Exile Island

Cirie

Terry

Tina (she got a bum deal)

Bruce

Cook Islands

Yul

Ozzy

Jonathan

Cao Boi or Candice

Anyway, I can't remember most of them when the season is done anyway, and the rest kind of blur together!

That's my problem,Crappy. A few stand out from past seasons but not enough to contribute to this thread. :(

I personally am kind of tired of All Star comebacks. I think it's much more interesting with new blood. But that's just me. :)

I guess that's one of the reason I have such a problem with the 'all star' editions. Because if I don't remember most of the people, why are they considered stars in any capacity? Apparantly, I'm not the only one who forgets about them as soon as they were voted off. Even this season, when Yul, Ozzie and Becky were picking up everyone's torches, there were a few that I barely remembered anything about.

Well what is an all-star anyway? Obviously, Yul and Ozzie were this season, but was Becky? Was Johnathan? I don't think Yul would come back. He strikes me as the kind of guy that knows he's beaton the odds, and he wont be able to do it again. Ozzie would probably go again, but I don't think he will make it as far. Nobody wants to go up against him in a challenge. I'd love to see the dominators from all 14 seasons go against each other. Ozzie, Terry, Stephanie. Those are the ones I can remember.

Ivy, I agree with you, these are not allstars. These are people who got lucky enough, to be picked for a reality show. It seems once they have appeared on any of the reality base shows, then they think they are something special. People go back to your lives, the public has enough to deal with.

Really do not wish to watch a allstars try it again on Survivor! :angry:

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name