Episode 3.14: I Remember That

Dade

Corutesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 3.14: Title Unknown

Airdate: February 2007

• 12/15 - There is a funeral. Gaby has a romantic date at her house with a man named Luke. The date is cut short when the Luke gets a text message from his boss ordering him to stay away from Gaby as she belongs to him and not Luke... Mike undergoes hypnotherapy in the hope he'll regain his memory. Source: SpoilerFix.com [Note: It is possible the "text message" part will be changed for a coworked sent by Luke's boss with papers for Luke to sign and at the last page, there is a note ordering Luke to back off or he'll be fired.]

• 2 weeks later...

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 3.14: Title Unknown

Airdate: February 2007

• 12/20 - The funeral in 3.14 [highlight if you want to be that spoiled... is for Ian's wife, Jane. At the funeral, Susan overhears two women say how they will try to date Ian now that he is free.] Imagine the scene when Susan tells them they have no chance! Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat
  • 12/18 - It looks like there

• 4 weeks later...

Airdate: February 11, 2007

• 01/24 - Mike Delfino remembers scenes from his past, problems at Scavo's Pizzeria cause conflict in Lynette and Tom's relationship, and Orson reveals his hidden past to Bree. Source: ABC

• 2 weeks later...

Airdate: February 11, 2007

• 01/29 - Guest starring are Valerie Mahaffey as Alma Hodge, Dougray Scott as Ian Hainsworth, Dixie Carter as Gloria Hodge, Cody Kasch as Zack Young, Kathleen York as Monique, Miriam Flynn as Dr. Maggie Berman, Brennan Elliott as Luke Purdue, Suzanne Cryer as Lynn Dean, Susan Leslie as Jodi, Christopher Carroll as Reverend, Dale Waddington Horowitz as night nurse, David Goryl as Charles Babcock, Pat Crawford Brown as Ida Greenberg, Peter Jason as Jeff, Mary Margaret Lewis as Renee, Lynette Dupree as nurse and Paul Keeley as Dr. McLean. Source: ABC

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name