Twin Towers!!!!

Rydethis

Hey ladies/guys,

Just checking in to see if anyone has seen this movie. I have heard alot of great things about this movie and was wondering if anyone has any input on it here. I'm having a viewing of it at my place this weekend with a discussion afterwards. I am such a wuss ... I know I'm going to be crying through most of it...

Oh well tell me what you think :)

saw this movie tuesday nite. it ROCKED! was a very very good movie! tastefully made, without any political agenda. it was all about the port authority guys. it gave me a constant lump in my throat and i was in tears a lot, but i recommend this movie. reminds you that there are people out there who really do care.

If you're referring to the movie "World Trade Center" which just came out on DVD this week starring Nicholas Cage, I just rented it and will watch it tonight. I tried to watch a bootleg DVD months ago but it was in bad shape and I couldn't get past the first 15 minutes. I live on the NJ side of the Hudson River so I have vivid memories of that day. I'm curious as to what feelings I'll have after watching it. I'll let you know.

• 3 weeks later...

If the movie was suppose to be based on a "true story" this link shouldnt be!!! Everyhting/everybody was accurate except the character of Jason Thomas.

http://racerelations.about.com/b/a/257500.htm

It was pointed out to me by a friend of a mixed race during the viewing. Very heated topic that night....I know some of you might not think its a big deal but it really is. Just pointing out how "certain" things can make "certain" people view other "certain" people differently than what they really are!!!

But the movie itself... good but shouldnt have had that one and only difference in the movie!!! IMO