Identity

Cajunboiler

I think I either came in too early or too late. Do they get to ask questions? I just saw the woman lockin the bald dude as the bounty hunter.

If they're going by looks alone, this show should do wonders for the Racial Profiling advocates...:P

It's just based on first appearances. The 12 people with missing identities aren't allowed to talk. The contestant is also given 3 helps. Mistaken Identity, Tridentity, and ask the experts. Tridentity - narrow down to 3 people for a certain identity. Mistaken Identity - you can make an incorrect guess only one time.

It was okay... one of those shows if there is absolutely nothing else to watch and I don't have anything better to do... I might watch again. :D

I think it would be better if they sped it up and/also got rid of family/friends section (that's just a rip off of deal or no deal slows the show down.)

I found this to be the most boring game show I've watched in a long time. It took FOREVER to go through each guessed identity, had 8 MILLION commercials (ok, well maybe not that much...but close <_< ), and Penn Jillette as the host was awful! I predict this show will not be around for long....

EXACTLY!

Nothing is as slow as Deal Or No Deal. I agree with Francis that this is profiling for profit. Personally I don't have a problem with profiling, but I find it ironic that it's on the liberal-agenda-driven network of NBC. Imagine the outrage if it was a FOX show.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Identity Returns To NBC Schedule On Fridays Starting March 16

NBC's popular game show "Identity"