Episode 3.13: Come Play Wiz Me

Dade

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 3.13: Title Unknown

Airdate: January/February 2007

• 12/08 - Tom and Lynette serve pizza slices at a food fair. The booth is highly popular. Susan enters Jane's room at the hospital and finds Erika Schwartz, Jane's best friend. Mike meets with his new lawyer, Alan Matlin, who was hired by Ian. His lawyer wants him to enter a plea of guilty to involuntary manslaughter. Gabrielle and Vern's students take part in a beauty pageant. Source: SpoilerFix.com

• 12/07 - What I can tell you is that [Jane, Ian's wife] will continue to pose problems in Susan and Ian's relationship, even if she doesn't wake up. The butler isn't her only fiercely loyal fan. Apparently her best friend from college is coming to town, too, and I'm hearing she grates. Source: Kristin on E!Online

• 3 weeks later...

Note, title change...

Airdate: January 21, 2007

• 12/20 - Doctors don't think Jane will make it through the night in episode 3.13. She is battling an infection but her body is too weak to fight it. Mike's lawyer thinks the amount of evidence against is client is too big, if Mike doesn't plead guilty for involuntary manslaughter, he could be sentenced to life in prison or worse. If he goes with his lawyer's plans, Mike could only be in jail for 5 years. Mike will actually consider this option. In episode 3.13, a man falls from the hospital roof onto the pavement, next to an ambulance and some paramedics taking a break. Was it suicide? A murder? Or an accident? Gaby goes to the ER for a fractured ankle. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

• 3 weeks later...

Airdate: January 21, 2007

• 01/16 - Lynette and Tom struggle to overcome challenges as Pizzeria Scavo prepares for its grand opening, Gaby can't seem to get away from her secret admirer, and the new neighbor on Wisteria Lane reveals a devious plan. Guest starring are Valerie Mahaffey as Alma Hodge, Dougray Scott as Ian Hainsworth, Dixie Carter as Gloria Hodge, Mark Moses as Paul Young, Cody Kasch as Zack Young, Currie Graham as Ed Ferrara, Kathryn Joosten as Mrs. McCluskey, Alec Mapa as Vern, Mitch Silpa as Jerry, Travis Davis as pageant emcee, Chloe Moretz as Sherri Maltby, Donnie Jeffcoat as Alan Marcus, Terry Bozeman as Dr. Craig, Pat Crawford Brown as Ida Greenberg, Amy Aquino as Erika Gold, Julie Pop as nurse and Robin Krieger as customer. Source: ABC

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name