It was his decision to leave the show.......at the time I remember reading an article that he just didn't feel like doing TV during that time.

Don't know if you know this but remember the movie Dazed and Confused.........he was the stoner dude with long hair (Ron Slater was the character name) he kept calling "Shotgun" and of course had that great stoned conversation about George and Martha Washington.

Check it out: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106677/

• 1 year later...

I really liked it. And up until the end, I had forgotten about how much I wanted Delco and Cali together.

i was very disappointed with these episodes. they are too far out there with horatio and his brazilian escapades.....he's killing the whole male noche (sp) gang? wtf?

as for calleigh and delko....yes, they are cute together, but what is up with the intermittant bouts of amnesia delko has? he's either got it, or he doesn't!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Here is a little more on the new ME, Echikunwoke was a series regular in the sci-fi series The 4400, playing the adult version of the mysterious Isabelle Tyler since the beginning of season 3. Echikunwoke left the show in 2007 after her character sacrificed herself. Not long after Echikunwoke left the show, it was dropped by its production company. Echikunwoke has previously starred in the MTV soap opera Spyder Games as Cherish Pardee, a coffee house singer. Other notable characters include the daughter in Like Family. She has had guest roles in numerous shows including The Steve Harvey Show, Boston Public, ER, What I Like About You, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, That '70s Show, Veronica Mars, and most recently Supernatural. She also had a recurring role during the first season of 24.

And yes we will miss you Khandi

• 1 month later...
I skipped it last night... watched The Mentalist instead...... very good so far

CRAP! I didn't know it was on last night!!!! I love Simon Baker!!! :wub:

I guess I'll try and watch it on line.....

:pixiedust:

Thanks Pinkie! I didn't see it on the guide last night.....Glad I get to see it tonight! My Mom loved the Guardian and LOVED Simon Baker in it and was so PO'd when it was canceled. I'll have to let her know its on tonight!

:pixiedust: