Episode 3.12: Par Avion (Claire-centric)

kayo

Courtesy of Ask Ausiello:

Ausiello: Time to update your flashback scorecards: Episode 12 is Claire-centric. And this just in: Lost is moving to 10 pm on Wednesday when it returns on Feb. 7. That's one way to dodge the bullet that is American Idol.

Episode 3.12: Title Unknown (Claire-centric)

Airdate: March 14, 2007

12/07 - They are currently casting an Australian doctor and an Australian cop for episode 12, so it looks like that episode will have an Australia flashback. Source: Kristin on E!Online

Spolerfix.com

• 2 months later...

Notice title change.

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

• 02/13 - According to Emilie de Ravin, this season's Claire episode "goes back to when Claire was a lot, lot younger and in a very different place in her life." Source: Kristin on E!Online
  • 02/12 - Cuse: [We will learn whether Claire is Jack

• 2 weeks later...

Promo photos for Par Avion:

normalparavion01ha0.jpg

normalparavion04rg2.jpg

Claire has a broken arm and a bandaid on her face....daddy, step-daddy or boyfriend issues, perhaps?

normalparavion06wn3.jpg

normalparavion05tz7.jpg

:shocking: A goth-looking Claire working in a tattoo parlor....very interesting!

normalparavion11wj1.jpg

normalparavion12sh4.jpg

Claire has an idea to try and get off the island enlists Jin and Sun's help. Her idea is to capture and send out "messenger" birds...My guess is that in this photo they are trying to trap a bird (notice the rope).

normalparavion17sf3.jpg

normalparavion19at7.jpg

Courtesy of USA Today

During an interview with LOST cast members, Emilie de Ravin says...

"It goes back to when Claire is 17," de Ravin says. "There's a big jump from where her life is now to where it was then. I play a completely different character because her life is so dramatically different

• 2 weeks later...

Holy Schnikey! Check out the sneak preview spoiler for this episode at abc.com...it definitely will make you go :animated_scratchchin::animated_scratchchin::animated_scratchchin:

It definitely seems like a lead-in to the Locke episode to come...

sneak preview

I know some of this is repeat, sorry.

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

• 03/05 - [Highlight if you want to be that spoiled... Claire and Jack are siblings] and we'll know it before they do. Source: Kristin on E!Online
  • 02/28 - "It goes back to when Claire is 17," [Emilie] de Ravin says. "There's a big jump from where her life is now to where it was then. I play a completely different character because her life is so dramatically different - a lot of very deep emotional issues there that she's still dealing with on the island." De Ravin sports a black wig for this flashback to Claire's dark teenage phase. "You meet her parents and see what she's been dealing with," de Ravin says. A flashback last season led viewers to believe that Claire's father and Jack's father might be one and the same. True? "You'll see," she says with a grin. Source: USA Today
  • 02/27 - Guest starring are John Terry as Christian Shephard, M.C. Gainey as Mr. Friendly/Tom, Mira Furlan as Danielle Rousseau, Andrew Divoff as Mikhail, Gabrielle Fitzpatrick as Lindsey, Julian Barnes as Dr. Woodruff, Rhett Biles as Officer Barnes, Danan Pere as ER doctor, Anne Elizabeth Logan as head nurse and John Medlen as man at crash site. Source: ABC
  • 02/22 - Charlie exhibits peculiar behavior when Claire has an idea that could get everyone rescued; tensions mount between Sayid and Locke as they continue their journey to rescue Jack. Source: WCHS

Sneak Preview Clips for Par Avion:

sneak peek 1

sneak peek 2

sneak peek 3

Another great eppy!!!! This is like the old days, when the story just kept getting better and better.

It might be time to pick your side -- is Locke a good guy or a bad guy?

I'm going to stay with Good Guy -- somehow redeems himself at the last minute.

Great job done by Emily, as Claire. Quite effective at the hospital bed.

And now we have another source for a happy ending when it's time to close the show (God forbid).

We have the potential of "par avion" -- that a bird shall save them -- added to Desmond's sweetheart (what's her name - Penny?) who has probably lost any signal communication pings. I'd say we had the Jack/Claire father, who would have the resources to still be looking for them, but he died didn't he?

And as to that closing scene shocker ...

I don't want to sound crazy or anything -- but that didn't look like Jack to me. VERY similar, like a clone, but not Jack. Anybody with a tape of it? Just as he spikes the ball might be the best "moment" to catch a bit of profile. Let me know. I got a week to simmer over this one.

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

Lost

by Sabrina Rojas Weiss

Read March 14, 2007: "There Is Hope and There Is Guilt"

First, a disclaimer: I'm writing this while on vacation in Montana with the in-laws, sans DVR power, struggling though a time-zone change and on a really spotty hotel Wi-Fi connection, so I'm counting on all of you for the Easter eggs and clever quotes. Just be forgiving and give me some brownie points for trying when I should be resting up for the slopes.

I hope all of those complainers out there are finally satisfied that we're getting a few answers. I wonder if Rousseau's sad response to Kate regarding her lack of questions about Alex was the writers' oblique response to such criticisms. Really, if things were revealed at a faster pace, I'm not sure there would be a show left. Tonight we've discovered that yes, just as we suspected, Claire really is Jack's half sister. Yes, the Others do live on that same island. Yes, there is an ongoing obsession with car accidents on this show. Maybe, if anything Patches said is true, the hatch explosion disrupted communication with the outside world.

Still unanswered: How Desmond's Charlie-death visions work, and how many times he's actually lived through these events. As stimulating and rewarding as it must be to save someone's life on a daily basis, I can't imagine how boring the other stuff

Another good episode. I especially loved the scene towards the end of the show that showed Charlie and Claire watching the birds and then segued into Kate watching the birds on another part of the island. Nicely done!

And that ending...perfecto mundo! I do believe that's Jack and not some clone, however, I don't think Jack has become "one of them". Remember his tattoo- "he walks among them, but is not one of them" (or something like that). I think that is very telling. I also can't picture him making a deal with the others just for himself. I think he is playing them. We'll see...

Locke is definitely the one to watch right now...I CANNOT WAIT for next week's episode! Should be a doozy. My thoughts on Locke right now is that he is neither on the "good" side or the "bad" side, rather, he is on the ISLAND'S side. It looks like he wasn't dimwitted after all and knew exactly what he was doing when he entered the code 77. He absconded with some C4 before doing it too! That tells me that he doesn't want communications to take place with the outside world. And the previews for next week look very telling indeed, but I'll save that for the spoiler section. I don't think Locke knew for sure that Patchy would die, but he definitely used him as bait to check out whether it was a real trap or not.

Questions: Will the truck driver that Claire hit or that hit Claire and her mom play a factor into the show later? Is this somehow linked to the same people who hit Juliette's ex-husband? And what is it with all the car accidents anyway??

And I still want to know exactly why Klugh and Patchy had death-wishes. Any thoughts?

You could be right, Kayo -- I forgot about Jack's tat.

Yeah - those death wishes. Patchy's last words were "thank you." A real puzzle, that one.

This is probably the only show that makes me go out of my way to avoid spoilers.

I see that BlackCat has drifted into next week's thread already.

Nope, not goin' there. Not gonna. Don't tease me like that ...... :inquisitive:

But could Jack's Tat deal with that he was with the Losties but never really was one of them. I just dont know I hope to god he isnt with the others!!! I just hope this is part of some grand plan Jack has!!! Anyways cant freakin wait for next week!! Locke eppy baby!!!!!!!!!

Lol Kat, well I wasnt saying anything to do with spoilers....

I just have been thinking for a while now that Locke is some kind of Mole (purposly ruining their chances), but I guess we will have to wait and see..?!?

and that I really hope Jack is just playing it up... I cant see him actually being in with the others, at least I really hope he is not!!

I think Bea/ Klugh's death wish was different than Patchy's. Bea/ Klugh seemed to know it was an order and that's what they were instructed to do (not be taken alive). Patchy seemed to want to die rather than be subjected to the Other's for failing to protect the hatch. Patchy also recognized Locke, but did he know him from a previous encounter or was it a memory inplanted? I guess/ hope we find out next week!!

Although I really liked the episode, I can't help but feel Claire and Jack will never realize Project DNA. Kind of like Jack and Boone/ Shannon never discovered their connection.

Kate's facial expression watching Jack and Tom toss around the ol' pigskin was priceless. I was half expecting her to cock her rifle and shoot. Do you think she's going to remain calm? Do you think Locke's doing a private happy dance that his hatch competitor is playing nice with the others?

But could Jack's Tat deal with that he was with the Losties but never really was one of them.

Ah, that's true, I guess it could have another meaning like you mentioned as well...oh I hope not!

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name