Episode 3.11: Enter 77

Dade

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 3.11: Enter 77 (Sayid-centric)

Airdate: March 7, 2007

• 11/22 - Episode 3.11 is called " Enter 77 " and features Sami and Farah, an Iraqi couple who own a restaurant in Paris. Source: secretagentman @ TWoP

• 2 months later...

Courtesy of Entertainment Weekly:

The Others

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 3.11: Enter 77 (Sayid-centric)

Airdate: March 7, 2007

• 02/16 - Locke, Sayid and Kate investigate a strange structure and its mysterious inhabitant. Meanwhile, Sawyer competes in a ping-pong competition to get back his belongings. Guest starring are Mira Furlan as Danielle Rousseau, Rodrigo Santoro as Paulo, Kiele Sanchez as Nikki, April Grace as Ms. Klugh, Andrew Divoff as Mikhail Bakunin, Francois Chau as Dr. Marvin Candle, Shaun Toub as Sami, Anne Bedian as Amira, Taiarii Marshall as waiter and Eyad Elbitar as Arabic man. Source: ABC

• 2 weeks later...

Courtesy of USA Today

"We learn about Sayid's time in Paris and find out what happens to a torturer when he's forced to answer for past sins," says executive producer Damon Lindelof. In present time, executive producer Carlton Cuse adds, "Sayid leads an expedition to the mysterious Dharma station known as 'The Flame.' " A cat from Sayid's past makes an island cameo.

Courtesy of the Town Crier

February 26, 2007

Taken from an article about actress Anne Nahabedian:

"She recently landed a guest role on an episode in the third season of the hit ABC series, Lost. She plays Amira, a woman who had been tortured in the dark past of one of the main characters.

It was one of her toughest roles to date said the actor who, before going to L.A., spent a few years in New York City training at the famed NYC: Neighborhood Playhouse.

The episode, entitled

The Canadian promo always shows a bit more than the U.S. promo;)

CanadianpromoEnter77

Another great episode for me!

It was so good to have a Sayid-centric show. What a powerful 'forgiveness' scene that was. Did he or didn't he torture that woman? Did he confess so that she could have respect and closure? I don't think it matters since we can tell it has effected his life. Loved the subtle cat thing at the Flame.

I don't know what to think about Locke. Is he a liability or a helper? He just seemed to punch in those numbers so quickly, without any discussion with Kate/Sahid. Loved seeing Kate clock Mikhail. You go, girl!

What did Mikhail mean by "purging" ???? The tape said something about eliminating natives because they were threatening the science experiments. Do we have three groups on the island? Certainly the Losties, no matter which end of the plane they came from. So are we now dealing with just DHARMA and the Others? Are the "Hostiles" yet another group or are they from the Others? And where does that put Ben, who has lived his entire life on the island? I'm feeling confuzzled.

And Sawyer -- poor fella. No stuff, no girl, no nicknames to hide behind. The next time he gets to use one should be pretty significant. Do you think Sun thought up the challenge because she just didn't like the Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon reference? Or does she observe more than we realize?

I thought it was a great episode too... just not enough, I could watch hours of it lol, of course I would probably still be just as lost!!

Definitley gave us more to think about (like we dont have enough already) My guess would be that the hostiles are the others, at least I would hope that, I dont think we need another group on the island.

I love Hurley is my fav!! So glad he kicked Sawyers butt lol.

Was it Sun who thought up the challenge or was it Jin? I hate when they talk they dont give us subtitles all the time, I know its supposed to add to the mystery, but I want to know what they are saying lol!!

I dont know about Locke, it made me think of the mole last night, like he is a planted mole there to wreck everything the losties try!

All in all a good episode, I just wish we could get some more answers!!

Great episode!!

I definitely believe that Sayid was telling the truth when he admitted to torturing the woman. What a powerful, well-acted scene!

That scene definitely ranks up there as one of my favorites.

Loved the fact that Kate showed a little testosterone...anyone notice that her whooping didn't faze Miss Klugh in the least? hmm...

Do any of you know Russian enough to translate what Mikhail and Klugh were saying to each other? The only thing I got was "nyet"-no- from Mikhail. Obviously she was telling him to shoot her, but I wondered if there was any more info. in their exchange. Also, why do they want themselves dead? To hide information, or are they more afraid of their "other" friends than they are of living? Or is it more of a "fall on your sword" type of thing?

Did anyone notice Mikhail's raised eyebrows when he heard Danielle's voice behind him? He didn't turn his head, but there definitely seemed to be some sort of reaction. I still can't believe that she would have lived on the island for several years without ever having run into his home, cow or...cat.

My biggest disappointment last night was- LOCKE. What is going on with him? I wanted to shout out, "YOU NINNY, WHAT IN THE HECK ARE YOU DOING? HAVE YOU LOST WHAT'S LEFT OF YOUR BRAIN CELLS????" I actually love the Locke character when he is charging full steam ahead, but this just made him look like a total nitwit. :angry2:

I agree they are not making Locke look good. I was also wondering how Danielle never even saw that place before, seems a little weird, maybe they had an affair or something and neither will admit it? Who knows, I just hope we get some answers sooner then later!

Here is the translation of Mikhail and Miss Klugh's conversation, according to Lostpedia:

Klugh: Mikhail! You know what to do.

Mikhail: No, we still have a way out.

Klugh: We cannot risk. You know the conditions.

Mikhail: There's another way out.

Klugh: They know us [OR They've recognized us]. We will not let them [unintelligible]. You know what to do. It is an order.

Mikhail: But we still have a way out!

Klugh: [in English] Just do it Mikhail!

(pause)

Mikhail: I'm sorry! (shoots)

Thanx for the translation.. ok I am racking my brain but cant remember what they did right after he shot her, I know the flame blew up and stuff, but I cant remember what they did with her, did they not show it, or am I losing my mind? lol

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

Lost

by Sabrina Rojas Weiss

March 7, 2007: Don't Push the Button; the Button Is Bad

Tonight had a very satisfying balance of plot development and fun beach games. How many shows do you know that can combine torture scenes with ping-pong? It seems like Hurley's taking his role as camp activities director rather seriously. Almost as seriously as Sawyer took his role as purveyor of fine goods and reading material. I'm surprised how quickly everyone agreed to Sun's suggestion that if Sawyer lost, he'd have to stop using nicknames for only a week. You'd think they could get something bigger (or at least a whole month without name-calling), given how confident he was in his skills. For a con man, he's sure lost his ability to spot a hustle. Of course the best lines came out of this little Club Med vignette:

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name