Lost Action Figures

KingOfRealityTV

I heard you can also get two different Jacks (because he only has two facial expressions):

A - Jack smelling bad cheese

B - Jack eating bad cheese

Subtle differences make the show, you know.

Has anyone ordered and received theirs yet? I rec'd an e-mail last month saying that there would be a delay but haven't heard anything else since.

I was in Toys R Us last weekend and the had a full shelf of them so I wonder why there would be delays?

I'm trying to remember what ones I saw. Charlie, The Hatch and a couple of others.

IMO they look better in the picture than in person.

I will the geek that I am I have big collection of action figures from too many shows to count.Since I've been collecting them since I was little.Most Macfarlane figures are usually really good I'll let you know when I get them :)

I got Charlie and Locke today! They are better than I thought they'd be...nice!! When I pre-ordered them the price was 12.99, now I notice that they are listed at 14.99. I'm still waiting for the Hatch. I received an e-mail saying that it would not arrive until mid-January.

That may be awhile, King. They still have to make Jin, Sun, Claire, Sawyer,Sayid, Desmond and Benry before getting to her...

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name