Clay vs Kelly vs Rosie

WickedOne

Look,I'm no Kelly Rippa fan.She's cute and OVERly bubbly and does yap an awful lot.Probably ADHD in a good way.And Clay Aiken WHO? :D:lol:

But when it comes to the Queens of REPULSIVENESS Rosie O'Donnel wins handsdown.I can't think of anyone I'd rather see permanently removed from my television set.She's a human slug with a small brain and enormous mouth.She sat there looking like an idiot on the View while Kelly easily put that cow in her place.

What is it about gay or lesbian stars coming out of the closet that has them strolling the aisles of stardom afterwards wearing a chip on their shoulder?Ugh!Like Kelly R. said.."Not EVERYTHING is a homophobic remark Rosie"!Maybe Rosie is 'I'm gayandparanoidaphobic'.Blechhhhhhhhh!You're not repressed Rosie by anything except your OWN ignorance!

But when it comes to the Queens of REPULSIVENESS Rosie O'Donnel wins handsdown.

OMG. I agree with Wickedone on this!!! So no matter what happens from here on out we will always have our "Rosie REPULSIVENESS" agreeance to cherish forever!!

Rosie is a humorless, talentless, waste, of a ton of flesh. I had the misfortune of watching The View last week (it was on in a waiting room) and I wanted to smack the hell out of that obnoxious pig. She is constantly 'on' and never funny.

She totally went overboard on this, maybe she hates herself and assumes that everyone else that dislikes her, does so because she is gay and she projected her feelings on to Kelly Rippa. Who knows, who cares, she sucks all the time and this overreaction is just icing on the rancid cake that is Rosie and her BS.

I understand why Kelly was mad, it is her show, it was disrespectful of Clay to do so. It was during an interview and all. Rosie I just cna't stand. I use t like her show, back when she had her own. I don't care for her on The View. She totally dominates the show. And i think when Kelly called in, Rosie made a comment about this is my show, something about her having that view. Its not her show, she has 3 co-hosts. Leave it alone, really its not that big of a story. Leave it to Rosie to out Clay, whom hasn't come out yet. Wouldn't be a surprize to any one if he is gay, but she didn't come out right away, you'd think she'd be a little more careful to not out the guy. I am sure it didn't make her feel to great when people assumed she was, before she said i am. But I guess, that's just my view. I wish she'd stick a sock in it and let the other co-hosts get in there views as well instead of pretty much taking over the show herself.

I'm with all you guys. Rosie's mouth is as big as the rest of her.

When Kelly phoned in, Rosie treated it as her big moment to shine...and refused to reconsider, or even modify what she had said.

The winner of that phone call was Kelly, hands-down.

Doesn't even matter if Kelly was appropriate, or "right", in her reaction to Clay.

It's not right or wrong, it's not gay rights vs homophobia.....

It's class vs no class. Simple, Rosie has none.

I totally disagree with every opinion above. That's ok, right? :)

First let me say that I adore Kelly, Clay and Rosie.

I think what Clay did was inappropriate but, his actions were not out of malice and I thought Kelly handled it beautifully at the time, on Friday.

Where Kelly was inappropriate, imo, was to stew about it over the weekend, come back Monday and use her venue to blast Clay all over again. He wasn't there to apologize to her, defend himself... anything.

When I was watching the Friday show with Kelly/Clay I thought they had great chemistry but, I did notice in the last minutes of the show Clay had to cut Kelly short once again, as she was running her mouth (which is part of her appeal) and the director's/producers/somebody off camera was obviously trying to get her to cut to commercial. She seemed to take it well at the time and it was a big hoot that Clay stepped in for her and kept the show running.

By Monday, Kelly seemed to fester in the "ongoings" of Friday's show. Maybe something happened off camera but, there was something that was eating at Kelly and not just the hand over the mouth. The hand-over-the-mouth was just her excuse to attack Clay, imo.

Heck, since then they've showed tape of Kelly doing the exact same thing to Regis.

On Tuesday, Rosie stepped in and defended Clay and stated her opinion of how she saw things. She wasn’t the only one that saw it that way either… it occurred to me but, I put it out of mind because I don’t think that Kelly is homophobic. At least she doesn’t seem to be. So, maybe, it's not exactly what Rosie was saying... but, there was definitely something that caused this much insecurity on Kelly's part that she felt the need to create a public situation out of something that could and should have been handled privately.

The good news is that all three have talked and they are putting it behind them. Hope the media does too.

Sitting there like a smug Jabba Rosie's last words were..."Well I don't think this will turn into a Battle of the Queers".

Her mouth has a will of its own because she has no brains or self-control.

And during the phone call between her & Kelly the other View ladies were nodding like Bobble-Heads in agreence with Kelly & looking at Rosie like she had a tick on her nose!Hopefully she'll get the BOOT soon & disappear off of our TV radars FOREVER!

It was between Clay & Kelly and damn sure Rosie O'Donnel does NOT need to be the voice of every gay person out there.They can find MUCH classier spokespersons who know when something is needing to be said.

Adios Rosie!

I use to watch the view when Debbie was on then when Lisa was on and even when Elizabeth joined even though I didnt' care for her that much....but now since Rosie has joined I cant' stand the show anymore, it's not the view anymore it's Rosies World...I wish Merideth would come back and send Rosie to work with Matt. As for the Kelly/Rosie battle...Go Kelly...Rosie stick a sock in it.

• 1 month later...

I agree with all of you, she is way over the top, like most times. Her yelling and her rude behavior, has turned a lot of her old fans away. I am amazed at The View, for giving her a platform to try and shove her liberal attitude down our throats. I no longer tune in, and advise most other fans, to boycott till she is removed. :disappointed:

:clap: CeciMom! Although I'm not crazy about either one of them and would be on polar opposite ends of the spectrum in the political area than Rosie, I totally agree with you and thought your post was a well-thought out and intelligent one. Thank you for sharing!

I am almost ready to say bring back Star Jones, at least she had a little more class then Rosie. They say Rosie has improved the ratings on The View, just give it six monthhs. At that point ABC will kick her to the street. The public is tuning in right now, just to see what all the press is about, her negatitive will drive those ratings right into the toilet. :animated_scratchchin::animated_scratchchin: