Little People Big World

mjcs

Best VPN Service (English Banners)

Me too!!! The father is a trip, full of big dreams but with a really big heart. I've never gotten to know any little people so this show is educational for me, showing the physical aspects and challenges of the different body types.

I applaud TLC for treating this not as a freak show but showing us a real family, warts and all.

• 1 year later...

I've never watched the show but my mom and aunt just recently went and visited their pumpkin patch, it's only about 3 hours away from where we live. They had such an awesome time, they got a tour, got autographs, and got pictures. They got to meet all of them and my aunt said they were the nicest people. They were really excited and plan to go again next year.

Okay, this is not necessarily PC, so let me just say I love this show and love watching this family. But yesterday we were watching TLC and they showed a commercial for this weeks LPBW, and Zach was playing soccer and got knocked down and was on the field. Cut to Amy saying "is that Zach??". My son says "is there another midget on the field". Like I said, NOT PC at all, but I had to laugh, because he was right!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Sounds like their marriage is on a rocky pathy right now. Hope they can work it out.

I think they are going thru what a lot of married couples do that are married for 20 plus years. They are just kinda tired of each other, the qualities that used to be endearing are now annoying, and for the last 18 or 19 years the focus has been the kids. As the kids are growing up and out, the focus shifts back to the relationship, and it looks different than the last time they paid attention to it. I think they can work thru it, but it's going to take some give and take. For instance, Matt leaving early from the family vacations, but when he wants to go on vacation with his buddies and Amy can't go, then he stays the whole time? I'd be pissed if I were her too.

It's one of my favorite shows.

The season finale was so sad. I can't believe that Mike died. :(

I've only watched this show a couple of times, and none of them recently. One thing that sticks out in my mind about this family is that their house always needs cleaning.

Who is Mike that died? The father's name is Matt and one of their sons is Zach, but I can't remember the other one's name.

• 2 weeks later...

I watched the show tonight and I have to say that I was really disappointed in Amy... In my opinion she came off very ungrateful tonight... Matt bought her a used Benz and it was a pretty nice car, he asked her if she liked it, and she said honestly it was embarssing... I know she is a little more conservative than Matt, but gosh, he was thoughtful and bought her a nice car, I mean yeah he bought two of them, but he gave her the one that he paid the most for and the one with the fewer miles on it... I would've been very grateful for the thought of my husband giving me any car, I usually just get the one he's done with when it's time to buy a new car...