'Celebrity Fit Club 5'

TV_Paige

'Celebrity Fit Club 5'

Maureen McCormick, Dustin Diamond, Tiffany, Cledus T. Judd,

Da Brat, Ross 'The Intern' Mathews, Kimberley Locke And Warren G

Will Be Getting Back In Shape This Season On "Celebrity Fit Club 5"

Hosted By Actor/Comedian ANT

Santa Monica, California -- Get in swimsuit shape for summer with your favorite celebrities with an all new season of "Celebrity Fit Club." VH1's popular fitness, nutrition and drama series is back for a fifth season premiering in April 2007. Ready to shed their inhibitions' and a few pounds the "Celebrity Fit Club 5" cast is complete.

Set to climb on the giant scales as they throw their weight around and compete for cash and prizes, this season's cast includes Maureen McCormick from "The Brady Bunch," Dustin Diamond from "Saved By The Bell," Pop Star Tiffany of "Locomotion" fame and Cledus T. Judd, country comedian and music artist.

Also joining the weight-challenged are Da Brat Hip Hop Artist Da Brat, Ross 'The Intern' Mathews from "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," Rapper Warren G and "American Idol" Finalist Kimberley Locke. This spring will have them embarking on their own grueling fitness journeys while also working together to reach their fitness goals.

The cast for season five of "Celebrity Fit Club" is our fittest yet so drill sergeant Harvey Walden IV has plans to work them harder than ever. Also back are nutritional & diet expert, Dr. Ian Smith and host ANT and this season we have a new psychotherapist, Stacy Kaiser.

VSPOT, VH1's broadband channel will be home to a host of "Celebrity Fit Club 5" exclusive content including, never-before-seen footage from the show. Can't wait until April? VSPOT has hours of archived "Celebrity Fit Club" content from previous seasons available for on-demand viewing at http://vspot.vh1.com.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Courtesy of; REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Celebrity Fit Club Men Vs. Women Premieres Tonight (EDIT: last night sorry)

celebrity_fitclub5.jpg

Get in swimsuit shape for summer with your favorite celebrities with an all new season of

Saw Ross on Leno the other night. I don't know the outcome of the Celeb Fit Club but, Ross has lost a LOT of weight!!!

I saw Kimberly Locke on a show a few weeks back and she looked absolutely amazing but I think she said that she owed it all to Jenny Craig. I'm not sure though. She definately didn't say anything about CFC.

I can't believe Dustin is such an ass! I guess that's what years of playing a dork and basically having no other career does to you. Yeah, I'd heard he released the tape, but I haven't seen it, though I'm sure you can find it on youtube or somewhere.

You know, for the longest time, I wasn't sure if Ross was male or female. I knew his name was Ross obviously, seeing him on the tonight show, but if you were talking to him on the phone, you wouldn't know it was a guy! I like him, he's so funny!

This season is sure to be interesting. They've picked a lot of hot heads to be on the show. I can't wait until about week 2 or 3 when they start having meltdowns b/c they haven't been eating.

Dustin Diamond also started selling t-shirts on the internet so he could afford to stop the foreclosure on his house. I can't remember what the t-shirts had on them, but I think it was a picture of him. :animated_scratchchin:

Yeah, I remember the t-shirt thing also. He was on Tyra talking about it. I remember b/c she bought some. I can't remember what they said either.

He was on Tyra talking about it. I remember b/c she bought some

:huh: It's so nice she was able to help fund such a worthy cause. At least she didn't have to donate it to a "real" homeless family, that would suck.... What a joke! :rolleyes:

We got rid of out Dish TV service, because we were so sick of the price going up so often. And I no they all do it .. it just seemed ridiculous to pay the prices they were charging, to watch reruns of shows I've already seen.

However, there were a few new original shows that I actually enjoyed and miss--- this being one of them. I can't find a good recap anywhere. I've been to VH1, and they have some extra things, but no recap. Anyone know where I could find one? Even if I can't watch it, I'd still like to read about it!

If there's any type of karma, either Da Brat or Cledus will get to punch him in the nose before the end of the season.

It looks like he might also quit. You know, there is always one guy in the group that acts the fool within the first two weeks and then leaves. Or leaves, and comes crawling back. I don't know what Dustin's problem is. Why did he even agree to sign on if he wasn't going to at least TRY to do the diet?

im imagining screech went and pigged out on mcdonald's to gain weight just so he could have a job by being on this show

Oh no, Dustin was already chunky. He's put on a lot of weight since his Saved By The Bell days. He just agreed to do the show, IMO, so that he could have some face time. The people who are bad or over the top always get the most face time and that's what he wants, attention. That, and money.

Da Brat basically said that during the show last week. He just deliberately goes out and tries to antagonize the rest of the people then he doesn't understand why they get angry with him and ignore him. Da Brat is a hothead anyway (Look at her behavior on Surreal Life). I don't know how Maureen is taking this. As a mother, she probably want to just take Da Brat and Dustin aside and tell them to "Grow Up!!"