Brothers & Sisters

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I love this show too Marty....

Something sort of came up that I have thought about for a long time, and its turning out that I maybe right. I don't want to say more cos' I don't want to spoil it for you. ;):pixiedust:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I love love love this show!!!! Wow...I go from laughing to crying all within an hour. I just love the dynamics of the Walker family. Yeah, Marty...I wonder what will become with Ryan. Did you see the previews to the next show??? Do you think Kevin is going to lose his job at the law firm now that his own brother fired him?

• 3 weeks later...

Found this on E! Online by Kristin Dos Santos...

"Sources tell me that the final deal hasn't been signed yet, but as reported today, Luke Grimes is set to play Ryan, and producers want him to stick around as a series regular for season four. So, yes, the Walker clan had better get used to him! I'm also told that he screen-tested with Dave Annable and Emily VanCamp, so let me be the first to say that if they hook Ryan up with Rebecca, they may have a few fan coronaries on their hands. (I'm guessing they put those three together since they are the young'uns and likely will be hanging out, but we shall see!)"

and this...

"A Walker is dying! Dying

Wait..... a Walker a father of a Walker?

I was thinking maybe that maybe McCallister (Rob Lowe) has another child before his marriages and maybe they will need some of his liver for the child. It might be a way of bringing a child into Kitty's life.

Pure guess.....

• 6 months later...

Found my favorite show on page 3. I really think that Ryan is a messed up jerk. I don't see why the Walkers bother with him. He has a horrible personality and is nothing but trouble.

Yep...I am not liking Ryan at all. I was very happy when Rebecca went to Justin to let him know what Ryan's plan is with going to work in the company business. Him and Holly are a nasty pair...she drives me crazy.

I wonder if Kitty and Robert will work things out or is she going to go with the other man?

• 4 months later...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show! Really enjoyed it last night. This show almost always has me laughing and crying all in one episode.

Oh, I know! I honestly JUST started watching this show because my roommate records it. I have only seen a few episodes and even I had a hard time fighting back tears. I was kind of emotionally wrapped up in her Ally McBeal character in the late 90's though, so that might have something to do with it. She will always be Ally to me!

• 1 month later...

What an episode! And WTF at the end - Kitty is on the sand not breathing, and we don't even get a preview for next week? Don't tell me they are gonna make us wait until after the holidays to find out what happens. :furious3: