Has anyone else lost Bravo?

Katydidit

Haven't seen or heard a word about my cable service (Charter) dropping it.

Usually we can switch to a channel and it says "not authorized."

For Bravo we just get a black screen.

Can't find anything on Bravo website either.

Has this happened to anyone else?

our bravo shares its slot with another network.. i guess its half/half. all i know is sometimes i forget and i will be looking for bravo and cant find it. then later in the day its right there where i thought it was. :blink:

I don't know about Bravo but last week soapopera channel was on channel 70 something and now I can't find it anymore...I have Charter also. Anyone know anything I like to watch Y&R sometimes at 6PM instead of 11AM and I dont' know what happened to it

I don't know what happened but it's now channel 212 and it's not included in my package lineup...WTF..here today and gone tomorrow without waring they are just trying to get more money out of people I guess...but guess what Im not biting..so ha ha ha Charter.lol

Hubby called Charter yesterday. I can't quote exactly but he tells me Charter said that Bravo is being switched to a digital programming/output (?). Didn't say it would be returning to our lineup and no, there won't be a price reduction in our subscription.

Is this what happens when a network grows in popularity? It gets pulled and put into a premium package?

<_< BUMMER <_<

• 4 weeks later...