Spoilers - Season 1 General Spoilers

Jem

SPOILERS - Heroes (NBC)

Airing Mondays at 9:00 p.m. This season will have 22 episodes. Note: We will count the pilot as being episode 1.01 (known as "fan episode numbering") instead of following production numbering (where the pilot is 1.00).

• 10/23 - Episode 1.07 - Nothing To Hide [Airing November 6]: Facing a crisis involving her son Micah, a distraught Niki reveals her recent personal struggles to a friend. Pushing aside his own issues at home, Matt assists Audrey's (guest star Clea Duvall) investigation into another bizarre murder, but their pursuit of mysterious serial killer Sylar takes an unexpected turn. After failing to act like a "superhero" when faced with danger, Hiro questions his heroism. Nathan and his wife Heidi (guest star Rena Sofer) strategize how to win the congressional election. Claire is shocked to learn where her missing tape wound up. Meanwhile, her father H.R.G. ("Horn-Rimmed Glasses," guest star Jack Coleman) is disturbed by news from one of his associates. Santiago Cabrera, Tawny Cypress, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Leonard Roberts and Milo Ventimiglia also star, and Randall Bentley ("Judging Amy"), Ashley Crow ("Champs"), Lisa Lackey ("NYPD Blue") and Richard Roundtree ("Shaft") guest star. Source: NBC
  • 09/28 - Episode 1.08 - Seven Minutes To Midnight [Airing November 13]: Two new recurring characters are introduced. The first one is a beautiful and formidable East Indian mother in her 50s. The second one is her 10-year-old-ish son Sanjog.
  • 10/09 - Episode 1.09 - Homecoming: This episode will feature a Utah Highway Patrol officer who spots a suspect of a...
  • 10/31 - Episode 1.10 - Six Months Ago
  • 10/31 - Episode 1.11: The episode will feature a Russian cab driver who works in Odessa.
  • 10/31 - Episode 1.12: This episode will feature two possibly new recurring characters Aron Malsky, an accountant-type man who works for a powerful man and has no problem doing dirty work, and an overworked and not really successful public defender. FBI agents are investigating several murders that have occurred under mysterious circumstances. An athletic prison guard gets beaten up by an inmate. A SWAT team invades the offices of a large company.
Source - Spoilerfix.com

That's all I have, maybe kayo has more. :)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This thread will be for SPOILERS for the show Heroes. The rules are simple: if you don't want to know anything in advance- Don't look in this thread!

That being said, I will be posting some juicy spoilers very shortly for all you spoiler addicts like me! :)

Courtesy of TV Guide's "Ask Ausiello":

Scoop #1

Repeat after me- "Shag the cheerleader, save the world!" Or not. During a conference call yesterday with reporters (including TVGuide.com's Matt Mitovich), Milo Ventimiglia dismissed the possibility of a Peter-Claire hookup. "She's in high school, she's 17, so that's going to be the story of Never Gonna Happen," he maintained. "At least not legally, for a while. There's a definite connection that Claire develops with Peter, but Peter has a connection with all the characters he comes in contact with, as a nurturer, caretaker." Meanwhile, Milo's TV bro, Adrian Pasdar, confirmed what I hinted at a few weeks back: Nathan's soon-to-be-seen wife, played by Rena Sofer, is in a wheelchair as a result of an accident. "There's a sense of guilt that has permeated Nathan's existence since this accident, which we get into in Episode 7. It's also an accident that shows something that we... can't really talk about too much. We get information from this accident on a few fronts, not just the one that explains why she's in a wheelchair."

Scoop #2

Hiro's getting a honey! In the Nov. 13 episode, he crosses paths with a lady (Jayma Mays) on his way to New York, and she steals his heart. Oh, and Friday Night Lights fans will get a kick out of where they meet: a diner near Odessa, Texas.

Scoop #3

The Nov. 20 episode will be the biggest one yet. I'm told it's the "Save the Cheerleader" episode. Don't miss it!

Here's another scoop courtesy of "Watch with Kristen" at EOnline:

From Jason Hanlon: Is Claire's dad evil on Heroes?

Kristen: Not really, no. His role is much more complicated than you think! Also, speaking of Claire, her buddy Zach is gay, and he'll be coming out of the closet over the course of the season.

Claire's dad is NOT EVIL??? C'mon, you gotta be kidding me! :huh:

"Nothing To Hide" (episode 7)

THE "HEROES" EACH CONFRONT UNEXPECTED NEWS AND EVENTS THAT COULD FURTHER CHANGE THEIR LIVES AND RELATIONSHIPS -- Facing a crisis involving her son Micah (Noah Gray-Cabey), a distraught Niki (Ali Larter) reveals her recent personal struggles to a friend. Pushing aside his own issues at home, Matt (Greg Grunberg) assists Audrey's (guest star Clea Duvall) investigation into another bizarre murder, but their pursuit of mysterious serial killer Sylar takes an unexpected turn. After failing to act like a "superhero" when faced with danger, Hiro (Masi Oka) questions his heroism. Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) and his wife Heidi (guest star Rena Sofer) strategize how to win the congressional election. Claire (Hayden Panettiere) is shocked to learn where her missing tape wound up. Meanwhile, her father H.R.G. ("Horn-Rimmed Glasses," guest star Jack Coleman) is disturbed by news from one of his associates. Santiago Cabrera, Tawny Cypress, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Leonard Roberts and Milo Ventimiglia also star, and Randall Bentley ("Judging Amy"), Ashley Crow ("Champs"), Lisa Lackey ("NYPD Blue") and Richard Roundtree ("Shaft") guest star.

"Seven Minutes To Midnight" (episode 8)

FORCES GATHER TO THREATEN VARIOUS "HEROES" -- Back in India to mourn the passing of his father, Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) encounters mysterious dreams of the past that force him to question what path to take next. Continuing their journey to New York, Hiro (Masi Oka) and Ando (guest star James Kyson Lee) stop at a diner and meet someone interesting. In crisis, Niki (Ali Larter) comes to a personal understanding. Determined to see one of Isaac's (Santiago Cabrera) paintings that Simone (Tawny Cypress) recently sold, Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) asks Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) for help in finding a key to the future. Intent on getting back to her normal life, Claire (Hayden Panettiere) focuses on Homecoming preparations, unaware of what's to come. Meanwhile, H.R.G. (guest star Jack Coleman) and a surprising associate focus their attentions on another "hero." Noah Gray-Cabey, Greg Grunberg and Leonard Roberts also star. Nora Zehetner ("Everwood"), Clea Duvall ("Carnivale"), Sakina Jaffery ("Third Watch"), Shishir Kurup ("Surface"), Lisa Lackey ("NYPD Blue"), and Jayma Mays ("Entourage") guest star.

Oops, we have a double post, as I posted this several days earlier...can't wait for tonight's eppy!

oops...and I try so hard not to double up grrrrr

oh well....great minds kayo :)

Yep! :D

Here is a "spoilery" photo courtesy of NBC's media site:

post-173-1162937907_thumb.jpg

maybe Peter gets her powers too!!

Courtesy of Watch with Kristen at EOnline:

Holy heroic goodness! Another stellar episode of Heroes last night, doncha think?

Here's what we learned...

Niki and D.L.'s little boy wonder, Micah, has the power to do what we all wish our phone service providers could do: Make the phone work! Obviously, the cute little tyke has the ability to alter technology, which means we have our first complete family--mom, dad and little one--of superheroes on Heroes! Does that mean it's genetic? If so, you gotta wonder what's up with the rest of the heroes' families, no?

Linderman has his hands all up in everyone's business, from Niki's debt to D.L.'s sentence to Nathan's campaign and now...Isaac's paintings, which just so happen to be the key to saving the world. Could Linderman be--gasp--Sylar?! Seems pretty obvious, does it not? Which is why, of course, Sylar is anyone but Linderman. (I hear he's someone you'd never expect.) And speaking of the show's big baddie...

I know many of you have seen that crazy imdb.com posting that Sean Bean (Lord of the Rings) has been cast as Paul Sylar on Heroes. According to a source close to the show, "It's definitely not Bean." But I'm told the role of Sylar has been cast and that the role is "a big change from [the actor's] last job." And apparently, that last gig was on a network "not too far from E!" Any guesses? I'm going with Joan Rivers. Or, oooh, maybe Melissa.

Ted, the nuclear freak of nature who inadvertently killed his wife, is our first bona fide hero whose powers, so far, have not been used for good. (Though I suppose the jury's still out on Niki.) Just to be clear, Teddy Bear is a hero with good intentions, but you also should pay close attention to the following line of his from last night's episode: "Maybe I'll explode! Maybe I'll take out this whole hospital! Maybe I'll wipe out this whole city like an atomic bomb!" (More on that below.)

Here's what lies ahead (spoilery)...

As we've seen from the promo, Isaac the painter is now in the hands of Horn Rimmed Glasses (HRG) and Eden (Stinkerbell). We'll learn of HRG's true intentions, and (as I've hinted for a while now) Horny is not as evil as he seems. In fact, Eden will be the one to give Isaac a very special gift that will change his life.

Ted wasn't kidding about that whole bomb thing. Let's just say if his power were to land in the wrong person's hands...well, that would be a very, very bad thing.

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

10/11 - Episode 1.13: Hiro interacts with Kaito, a very strict and traditional Japanese business man. Meredith, a trashy blonde from Texas makes her first appearance of 3 episodes. Someone meets with Dr. Withers, a sympathetic psychiatrist; she'll be in two episodes. A dishonest plumber takes pleasure in ripping off his customers.

A dishonest plumber takes pleasure in ripping off his customers.

For the plumber's sake, I hope it's not Nikki he's attempting to rip off! B)

Heroes Redux: Sylar Is Coming!

By Kristin Veitch

Is it just me, or does Heroes get better with every episode?

Last night was fan-freakin-tastic! A little birdie I know (okay, it's me) has some scoop on next week's episode and can tell you this: It's going to be the most mind-blowing episode of any series anywhere on television this season. Big words, eh? Well, you just wait, and see how it lives up to 'em!

What We've Learned

The revelation that Peter dies doesn't even worry me, because as long as there's a HIRO, all will be well with the Heroes! ;)

I do wonder who is doomed that is close to Claire though...it's either HRG, her brother, her dog-obsessed mother (oh please, let it be her), or maybe even her friend. I CANNOT WAIT FOR MONDAY!

The revelation that Peter dies doesn't even worry me, because as long as there's a HIRO, all will be well with the Heroes!
Also, don't forget Peter has the power to absorb the powers of whomever he is with. He was shown with Claire and she can regenerate. I'm also thinking that she is the only one that can get close to the guy that's going to explode.

Therefore... Save the cheerleader, save the worldicon14.gif

Ooh, good call, Jem... I forgot about Peter's AWESOME powers! Maybe the two of them together are the only ones who can save the world...

I'm also thinking that she is the only one that can get close to the guy that's going to explode.

but could she heal herself if she was blown to pieces? the only reason i ask is, she couldn't heal herself in the morgue until after the stick was removed.........

My theory is more of them getting close to him and preventing him spontaneously combusting (SP) and taking the world with him. I think He causes radiation burns when he touches people and is upset/mad. So I was thinking with Claire

ahhhhhhhhh.........i see about the burns. he's the dude from the hospital, right? temper, temper!!

that would be kinda cool to see claire's skin melt away and regenerate at the same time!

I think that scuba is right in that if she is in a million pieces there isn

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TODAYS NEWS:OUR TAKE

TV Guide Exclusive: Sulu Beams Aboard Heroes

As exclusively reported by TV Guide magazine, none other than George Takei has been cast as the father of Heroes' Star Trek-obsessed Hiro. "It was one of those lightning-bolt ideas," series creator Tim Kring tells TV Guide. Adds Masi Oka, who plays Hiro, "This is absolutely brilliant! I just hope I get to say, 'Dad! Sulu is my hero, not you!'" For much more on this story

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INTERVIEWS & FEATURES

Jack Coleman, Heroes: What's Going On Behind the Glasses?

by Ileane Rudolph

061127interview1.jpg

Jack Coleman, Heroes

How does a mild-mannered Dynasty vet come to be one of current pop culture's most enigmatic TV characters? What lured Jack Coleman to the role of Heroes' Mr. Bennett, aka Horn-rimmed Glasses/H.R.G.? And, for once and for all, what are this protective patriarch's ultimate intentions? TV Guide hit the actor with those hot topics and more.

TV Guide: Congratulations on being made a series regular, promoted from guest star. Were you originally signed up only for a limited number of episodes?

Jack Coleman: It was always open-ended. It was a one-page audition, but when I saw that this Horn-rimmed Glasses guy turned out to be the father of Hayden Panettiere (Claire), I thought, "This is rich with possibilities." The way it turned out in the pilot, it just caught [series creator] Tim Kring's eye and ear and those of the writing staff, and they saw the possibilities of the character and started writing for him. I don't know if they had any long-term intentions, but I do know that they wrote me into the first five episodes just based on how it worked in the pilot. They realized that this was a character that could work in many different areas of our story, that he can have his finger in a lot of different pies and still be the loving father