Saw 3

ElisabethF50

the acting in the first sucked... but I think it was to divert the viewers attention away from the guy in the middle of the floor. The concept of the show it self was pretty far out, so it made it exciting. The second was poor.. so give you say the 3rd is even worse, I'm frightened. I do want to see it though to see if it's really that chick whose carrying it on.

Wasn't Benry from Lost in the first one?

I get all of the shock/ gore movies confused...was the Princess Bride guy in this one too?

• 2 weeks later...

Benry was in the first one..I can't remember his role at this time .... but as far as the girl goes Elle its a BIG surprise!!! The ending was CARAZEEEEEE!!!! Some "games" were hard to watch though and alot of gore too....I'll watch it again if I was saying "high" :o lol

get it saying "high" lol ok whatever :huh:

• 3 months later...

I love all 3 they are all great movies! I really dont know which one is my favorite. I think number 2 is still my favorite though. They all have classic endings. I hope they do one more to explain what happens to Jeff's daughter and to explain what happended to Dr. Gordon because they still havent given us the solution to what happended to Dr. Gordon.