Scary Looking Celebrities

Katydidit

:ph34r:

They're not always that way, but geeze, certain actors have some scary looking faces. I don't know all their names and I'm not going to Google them tonight. Maybe you can help. Some I do know by name. Maybe you have others. Feel like adding them? Have a name or comment on these?

Sawyer's prison warden in a Lost flashback this week (EP 3.4) -- he's what made me think of this topic.

Subway spirit guide, in Ghost

Toothy guy in Fargo (and his eyeballs)

Bette Davis and her eyeballs

Bella Lugosi and his eyeballs

What is it with the eyeballs? Windows to some soul?

Speaking of eyeballs...Marty Feldman.

Thanks for the Vincent ID -- I have always liked him - scary or no.

Another one -- and this one intrigues me.

Gene Wilder

Can be scary lookin' and can be very sexy.

• 6 months later...

Flipping through a Cosmo last month. In the Sexy vs Skanky section was Steven Tyler (Aerosmith) wearing a speedo. He looked like a corpse. No other way to describe IT.

Crispin Glover creeps me out more than any other celebrity EVER...he literally gives me nightmares. :hide:

See why:

Crispin Glover

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hahaha, i agree with you.

They are too skinny and old , but come on you have to admit they play the best music.

if you think about it, they've never been fat .

and what about Michael Keaton in Beetlejuice, that was scary, at least when i was a child, now i love it. hahaha.

Reyra

The best celebrity news

• 3 weeks later...

I wasn't sure where to post this pic, but this is from the Emmy's red carpet and, as far as I know, hasn't been photochopped. What the hell is wrong with her head and sholders? She really looks like a bobble-head (more than usual).

AP070916030144_400.jpg

• 6 months later...

I'd think twice about that or Carrot Top may haunt your dreams...

carrottop400a052307hj0.jpg

• 2 months later...

20j3hw2.jpg

2q9m4x3.jpg

Not exactly a "celebrity" more of a wealthy socialite. Anyway, This crazy lady has spent about 4 million on plastic surgery. She's now known as the "lion lady" because her face is seriously starting to resemble a lion.

Is it just "Weird?" Or could there actually be a psychological condition that causes people to undergo increasingly radical surgeries? Michael Jackson comes to mind of course, But he isn't alone. There seem to be a lot of wealthy people who make trips to the plastic surgeon the way us commoners make trips to the grocery store. Go figure.

carrottop400a052307hj0.jpg

I swear he looks like he's been surgered and sutured

Whats really crazy about the lion lady is how beautiful she was initially. She may suffer from body dysmorphic disorder. What really out rages me is who are the doctors proceeding with the procedures. They ought to be ashamed.

OMFG I clicked on Kayo's link and it was really really scary!!! It was so scary I ran from the room screaming!!!

This is what I saw!!!

Newt Gingrich: YouTube Pro

0.jpg

Archived