SPOILER: Prison Break

Guest ranster627

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 4.01: Title Unknown

Airdate: 2008

• 04/23 - Two new players in the war between Scofield and the Company will be introduced in the season premiere. On one side we have Don, an FBI handler who offers Michael a way to bring down the Company once and for all. And on the other side we have Penrab, the Company's top assassin who's waiting on the sidelines for his chance to attack. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 4.01: Scylla

Airdate: 2008

• 04/23 - Two new players in the war between Scofield and the Company will be introduced in the season premiere. On one side we have Don, an FBI handler who offers Michael a way to bring down the Company once and for all. And on the other side we have Penrab, the Company's top assassin who's waiting on the sidelines for his chance to attack. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

General Spoilers:

05/07 - Michael's headed back to prison next season! Kind of. According to my Prison snitch, a huge warehouse has been erected on the Fox backlot that will serve as a sort of "metaphorical prison" for Michael and his merry band of misfits (Dr. Sara included) next season. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

ugh- I was left disappointed tonight. I thought some scenes just lacked oomph, a lot of the acting was bad, and I just think this could have been done better overall. The only part I really enjoy was when Whistler was shot in the head...i didn't see that coming.

• 3 weeks later...

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

Prison Break

by Matt Webb Mitovich

Episode Recap: "Safe and Sound"

This week on Fox's Prison Break, a third Scylla card was targeted, Michael continued to hide a secret from Sara, and T-Bag's cover began to unravel. Read on for the full recap!

First off, a moment of silence for the news that William Fichtner has landed the lead in a brand-new TNT pilot. Great news for Bill, but a seeming omen for the Break. Sure, "technically" Night and Day is second position to Prison Break

• 1 month later...

Here's a bit of casting news that will warm the hearts of even the most jaded of my fellow old-school Prison Break fans.

SPOILER ALERT

Charles Westmoreland lives.

Yep, he would have you believe him to be the long-lost D.B. Cooper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Rented all of Season 1 for New Years (half way through now) and it's got me hooked. Dayum Micheal is a hottie... hope he gets out. :D I'll definitely be renting the rest of the seasons... anyone know how many there are... I think it's 3. Unfortunately, by the look of Morty's last post, the show might be leaving me hanging... ugh.

• 3 months later...