• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 3.03: Call Waiting

Airdate: October 1, 2007

• 09/15 - Someone slides an envelope containing a photo of Sara and LJ under the door of Linc's hotel room. It might contain clues to their whereabouts. The Company Operative in Panama City might help, too, but Linc must persuade her it's in her best interest to do so. And at Sona, Michael gets to know Whistler; Lechero begins to lose confidence in his ability to shape events; and Mahone, who is in increasing need of his medications, meets the lawyer who'll defend him. Source: TV Guide Online
  • 09/15 - Determined to speak with Sara, Michael enlists T-Bag's help to get to the only phone in Sona: Lechero's; Lincoln attempts a daring rescue; Whistler comes clean to Michael, just as Mahone is tempted to fall back on a dirty habit; and Bellick makes an enemy while attempting to get back on his feet. Guest Cast: Marshall Allman as LJ Burrows; Laurence Mason as Sammy; Carlo Alban as McGrady; Manny Rubio as Nieves; Joe Holt as Pistachio; Ramon Franco as Raul; Eduardo Ambriz DeColosio as Augusto; Curtis Wayne as Cheo; Davi Jay as Papo. Source: FOX

Episode 3.04: Good Fences

Airdate: October 8, 2007

• 09/24 - After his failed attempt to rescue LJ and Sara, Lincoln receives a deadly warning from The Company; Michael formulates an electrifying escape plan from Sona; Mahone is haunted by a face from the past; and T-Bag crawls up the ladder as Bellick lands in hot water with Lechero. Guest Cast: Silas Weir Mitchell as Haywire; Laurence Mason as Sammy; Carlo Alban as McGrady; Manny Rubio as Nieves; Curtis Wayne as Cheo; Carlos Compeon as Colonel Escamilla; Crystal Mantecon as Sister Mary Francis. Source: FOX

Episode 3.06: Photo Finish

Airdate: October 22, 2007

Episode 3.07: Vamonos

Airdate: October 29, 2007

Episode 3.08: Bang and Burn

Airdate: November 2007

• 09/15 - The episode features Tommy Day, a 40-year-old landlord; General Zavala, a tough military general; and a gunman his in 30s who attemps a rescue. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 09/14 - Mahone will give a testimony about The Company to a panel composed of Panamanians and Americans. This is an international hearing requested by the U.S. Government. Source: TV Squad

Episode 3.09: Title Unknown

Airdate: November 2007

• 09/16 - We will meet Molly, a new series regular. Once a suburban housewife in Arizona, she searches for clues, and vengeance, after her husband and child are killed. Those clues lead her all the way to a Panamanian prison. Source: secretagentman @ TWoP
General Spoilers:

09/17 - Matt Olmstead, one of the executive producers and writers on the show, reveals: [...] We don't know [if Kellerman is dead.] There's a reason we had that final gunshot in a wide shot, so to speak, so anything's possible on Prison Break. Source: BuddyTV

09/15 - "There a dysfunctional love affair coming T-Bag's way," says [creator Paul] Scheuring. "It has something to do with a nun." Source: Entertainment Weekly

Courtesy of; TV GUIDE, INTERVIEWS & FEATURES

Prison Break's Wentworth Miller: "Michael Is Twisting in the Wind"

by Arnold Wayne Jones

Monday, October 1, 2007

071001int1wentworthmiller.jpg

Wentworth Miller, Prison Break

Prison Break's heartthrob Wentworth Miller talked with TV Guide about the new season (airing Mondays at 8 pm/ET, Fox), how he keeps up with the villains and the possibility of a happy ending.

TV Guide: What's it like being back in jail after a season on the run?

Wentworth Miller: I think it adds something to the show. The first season had a claustrophobic feel, an intimacy

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

Prison Break

by Matt Webb Mitovich

Lincoln Plays a Dangerous Game to Help Michael

Episode Recap: "Fire/Water" (Sept. 24, 2007)

As a longtime Prison Break fanatic, I'm glad we didn't have to wait long for Michael's resourceful engineer's thinking cap to get switched back on. From the moment he paid special notice to that overhead pipe and the moisture on it, I suspected he was up to something. So while his tattoos may now be defunct as a tool, his noodle keeps on keeping on, in this instance managing to save Luchero's bacon

Does that box contain... nah, sweet li'l Prison Break wouldn't do that. Right? But the look on Linc's face... Maybe it was just full of Celine Dion CDs.

WOW...I guess they would! Sarah's head in a box? You GOTTA be kidding me. If there ever was a "jump the shark" moment for me personally (as far as watching this show), that was it. Actually, I had stopped watching it towards the end of last season and then my husband decided he wanted to watch it again, so we watched the last two episodes. All I can say is UGH. It really is too bad too, because I think Wentworth Miller is great, but the show has become way too dark and endlessly morbid for my taste.

I have ceased caring about any of the characters...now that Sarah is in need of a head, that is. T-bag kills yet another person by putting a plastic bag over his head and injecting him with drugs, Bellick gets boiling coffee poured on his back, Mahone stumbles around hallucinating and finally shoots up welcoming himself back to the wide, wonderful world of addiction- oh joy. For some reason, I always feel like I need to take a bath after watching the show...and I hate that feeling.

I know that the actress who played Sarah wanted off/was kicked off the show, but did they have to go that far?

The only redeeming quality of the show- the relationship between Michael and Sarah- is gone, so I'm done with it.

i did NOT like the head in the box. i am totally not cool with it. i am still not over the movie "seven" with brad pitt's wife's head in a box. now sara's head is in a box.

i might need therapy to get over this. :glare:

Prison Break

by Matt Webb Mitovich

Amidst Tragedy, an Old Friend Saves the Day

Episode Recap: "Good Fences" (Oct. 8, 2007)

Now, we all know. The unsettling secret is out.

It's hard to find a felt-tip pen in a Panamanian prison.

Oh, and Sara's head was in the box. Sara's head, to be clear, but not Sarah's (as in Sarah Wayne Callies). I tend to think she didn't return to work to have a cast made of her melon. Ergo, why it looked not so much like Sara but more like one of those premium "living doll" sex toys you see on HBO's Sexcetera.

But Lincoln said, "Sara..." as he dared a look inside the box, so it must be her.

What do we think of Lincoln's decision to spare Michael the grisly truth? Dare we call him selfish, because after all, were Mikey to know Sara is dead, he might lose the drive to escape, and thus sign LJ's death certificate. But one could argue that Michael would be even more motivated, so he could throttle Susan B. Anthony all the quicker.

Instead, Michael is in full breakout-planning mode, craftily using a chintzy non-gold cross to short the juice, gain access to the outside power lines, and thus reboot the electrified fence. All for the purpose of... heating the so-the-corpses-don't-stink spray into a corrosive.

Funny how being a metropolitan engineer schools one in how to convert arcane products into acid.

Shifting gears: Mahone is cuckoo for cocoa puffs. Ausiello tipped me off that Haywire would be putting in an appearance, though he didn't say how. That is not the vision I want haunting me/egging me on when the marbles start getting lost.

Is Susan B. starting to soften up a bit? Not that we much care, but she seemed to be a touch compassionate to Linc. I suspect we have an "I was forced to be a 'soldier' because of [insert sob story here]" excuse coming up. I must admit, she holds a gun well, and yes, that's kinda hot. The Yasmine Bleeth thing still bugs me though.

Shifting gears to the rest of the gang.... I love seeing T-Bag scheme and plot and rise in Lechero's ranks by any means necessary. Oh, and you know what was a really nice touch? Bellick recounting to patron how Michael pulled the same, "I need some guys and shovels" ploy back in Chicago. That reference truly brought back memories

• 2 weeks later...

Courtesy of; SPOILERFIX

Episode 3.05: Interference

Airdate: October 22, 2007

• 09/30 - A new inmate enters Sona, unnerving Whistler and raising Michael's suspicions; Lincoln plans an ocean getaway with Sofia as Susan moves up the escape timetable; T-Bag tempts his fate with his latest attraction; and Sucre attempts to get the goods into Sona. Guest Cast: Laurence Mason as Sammy; Carlo Alban as McGrady; Curtis Wayne as Cheo; Carlos Compeon as Colonel Escamilla; Crystal Mantecon as Sister Mary Francis; F.J. Rio as Augusto; Dominic Keating as Tyge. Source: FOX

Airdate: November 5, 2007

• 10/08 - Michael longs for Sara and freedom. Lincoln brings Michael bad news Sucre continues to help Michael and Lincoln. Michael confronts Lechero about Tyge's death and Whistler's innocence. Source: FOX
  • 10/06 - When an inmate is found murdered, Whistler becomes the prime suspect and Michael must prove his innocence in order to save his life; Michael demands evidence from Susan that Sara is alive, or he will cancel the escape; Lincoln and Sofia monitor the guards' morning rituals; Mahone gets an offer that may get him a ticket out of Sona. Guest Cast: Marshall Allman as LJ Burrows; Barbara Eve Harris as Lang; Kim Coates as Richard Sullins; Dominic Keating as Andrew Tyge; Laurence Mason as Sammy; Carlo Alban as McGrady; Curtis Wayne as Cheo; Davi Jay as Papo; Joe Holt as Stash; Alex Fernandez as Captain Hurtado. Source: FOX

Airdate: November 5, 2007 at 9 p.m.

See episode 3.06 for spoilers.

Episode 3.08: Bang and Burn

Airdate: November 19, 2007

• 10/09 - During the hearing requested by the United States government about The Company, Mahone rambles quite a bit about himself, Michael and Lincoln all being stuck in the web of conspiracies. Back in Sona, General Zavala blames two recent escape attempts on Michael. When Michael refuses to tell who set off the explosions, he threatens him to try and learn the truth, but Michael does not back down. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Episode 3.09: Boxed In

Airdate: November 26, 2007

• 10/14 - Michael meets a woman named Molly, who says she saw the video Michael and Lincoln made about The Company. She claims that her husband and daughter were killed and while going through his papers, she found references to The Company. Molly later holds a gun on Susan, a member of the The Company and who Molly suspects killed her family. When Susan admits to the crime, Molly pulls the trigger. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 10/14 - The arrival of Michael's potential rebound gal has been pushed back. But she is coming, and I know this because executive producer Matt Olmstead gave me a preview of the character, who's name will be Molly. "She has a background that also involves loss - and a recent loss at that," he says. "So the cool thing is they're both emotionally banged up and they can empathize with each other. But they're not going to be jumping into bed together, because they both recently lost someone dear to them." Of course, Olmstead doesn't rule out such shenanigans down the road. "Yeah, but that's a long way down the road," he insists. "But, certainly, anything's possible." Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

Episode 3.10: Dirt Nap

Airdate: December 3, 2007

• 10/21 - Lincoln and Sofia visit two strange, very smart men and give them a large bundle of money in exchange for an explosive with a cell phone remote trigger. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Episode 3.11: Title Unknown

Airdate: December 10, 2007

Episode 3.12: Hell Or High Water (mid-season finale)

Airdate: December 17, 2007

Episode 3.13: Title Unknown

Airdate: April 14, 2007

General Spoilers:

10/14 - Paul Scheuring has apparently made a comment about one of the Prison Break characters not surviving to the mid-season hiatus. He didn't say who it was but he did give us a clue. "Lets just say he could've used Walgreens." Source: Prison Break Buff

10/14 - "A couple ghosts from Mahone's past enter his life and make certain deals," [executive producer Matt] Olmstead reveals. "He clearly wants out of there and was certainly successful in leveraging his way onto the escape, but then a competing offer comes in that initially looks legitimate." Mahone's drug-dependency issues will further complicate matters. "You have a guy who really starts to spiral. This is a guy who is absolutely getting taxed and pushed to his limits. We'll see how he gets out of it." Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

10/08 - Rey Gallegos (Bad Boys II) has booked a recurring role on Fox's Prison Break. Source: Variety

Courtesy of; ZAP2IT

'Prison Break' Actor Receives 40-Month Jail Sentence

Lane Garrison was driving drunk in the accident that killed a teen

By Carla Hall

October 31, 2007, 12:07 PM PDT

26727720.jpg

Lane GarrisonFrom the Los Angeles Times

Actor Lane Garrison was sentenced today to 40 months in state prison for his role in a fatal car crash in December that killed one Beverly Hills High School student and injured two other teenagers.

Garrison, who once starred on the TV show "Prison Break," looked calm and crisp in a taupe suit and white shirt as Superior Court Judge Elden S. Fox pronounced his sentence in a Beverly Hills courtroom packed with friends and family of victim Vahagn Setian, who was 17 at the time of the accident. Many of them wore T-shirts with Setian's face on the front and a quote on the back that read, "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."

Also in the courtroom were at least a couple of dozen friends and relatives of Garrison, some of whom left crying.

Fox could have imposed a maximum sentence of six years and eight months. The actor's attorney, Harland Braun, said his client would probably serve less than half the term.

Outside the courthouse, one of the surviving teens, Michelle Ohana, 16, an El Camino High School student, clung to her boyfriend's arm and said, "I'm just happy he got what he deserved."

Garrison, 27, crashed his sport utility vehicle into a tree while driving drunk on Dec. 2. The actor was not arrested at the scene, but later blood tests showed he had a blood-alcohol level more than twice the legal limit of .08% and was under the influence of cocaine.

He pleaded guilty in May to driving under the influence, vehicular manslaughter and furnishing alcohol to a minor.

Garrison met the victims in a grocery store and went with them to a party, where prosecutors alleged he drank vodka before driving the teens back to the market for more alcohol. He later crashed the car in the 300 block of South Beverly Drive.

As Deputy Dist. Atty. Joseph Markus laid out the timetable of that evening, describing how Garrison, then 26, bought the teens alcohol and talked about being an actor on television, Garrison furrowed his brow and shook his head a bit.

"This case is not about the defendant being a celebrity," Markus said during an impassioned statement to the judge. "It's the use of that status to influence the children."

Garrison apologized to the Setian family during his May court appearance, but Markus argued that the actor wasn't truly sorry and was more concerned about his own predicament.

Braun described his client as "philosophical" and accepting of the sentence. "He's going to survive. He'll be out in about 18 months.... He said to me: 'Look, there was an accident. Someone's dead. I'm alive. I'm the lucky one,' " Braun said.

Braun told the judge he thinks Garrison will be interested in firefighting as a prison inmate. "It's dangerous," Braun said. "But it's out in the open."

Times staff writer Jason Song contributed to this report.

Courtesy of; SPOILERFIX

Airdate: November 5, 2007

• 10/29 - Lincoln is forced to tell Michael about Sara's murder, leading Michael to take drastic action against a fellow prisoner and place the escape from Sona in danger. Source: FOX
  • 10/08 - Michael longs for Sara and freedom. Lincoln brings Michael bad news Sucre continues to help Michael and Lincoln. Michael confronts Lechero about Tyge's death and Whistler's innocence. Source: FOX
  • 10/06 - When an inmate is found murdered, Whistler becomes the prime suspect and Michael must prove his innocence in order to save his life; Michael demands evidence from Susan that Sara is alive, or he will cancel the escape; Lincoln and Sofia monitor the guards' morning rituals; Mahone gets an offer that may get him a ticket out of Sona. Guest Cast: Marshall Allman as LJ Burrows; Barbara Eve Harris as Lang; Kim Coates as Richard Sullins; Dominic Keating as Andrew Tyge; Laurence Mason as Sammy; Carlo Alban as McGrady; Curtis Wayne as Cheo; Davi Jay as Papo; Joe Holt as Stash; Alex Fernandez as Captain Hurtado. Source: FOX

Airdate: November 5, 2007 at 9 p.m.

See episode 3.06 for spoilers.

Episode 3.08: Bang & Burn

Airdate: November 12, 2007

• 11/03 - Whistler gets in Michael's face as they work on the escape plan. [Later,] Michael races to catch Whistler before he escapes alone. [They] go through the cellar to the escape tunnel . Lechero, Whistler and Michael re-emerge into Lechero's lair from the hidden tunnel. Source: FOX
  • 11/03 - Susan takes the escape into her own hands, leaving Michael's life hanging in the balance; Lechero reveals a secret buried beneath Sona; Sofia uncovers more of Whistler's past; Mahone's freedom hinges on his testimony; and Lincoln and Sucre are targeted by The Company. Guest Cast: Barbara Eve Harris as Lang; Kim Coates as Richard Sullins; Laurence Mason as Sammy; Carlo Alban as McGrady; John S. Davies as Agent Elliot Pike. Source: FOX
  • 10/29 - Michael finds a surprising new ally in Sona; Susan takes the escape into her own hands; and Lincoln and Sucre race to save LJ. Source: FOX
  • 10/09 - During the hearing requested by the United States government about The Company, Mahone rambles quite a bit about himself, Michael and Lincoln all being stuck in the web of conspiracies. Back in Sona, General Zavala blames two recent escape attempts on Michael. When Michael refuses to tell who set off the explosions, he threatens him to try and learn the truth, but Michael does not back down. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 09/15 - The episode features Tommy Day, a 40-year-old landlord; General Zavala, a tough military general; and a gunman his in 30s who attempts a rescue. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 09/14 - Mahone will give a testimony about The Company to a panel composed of Panamanians and Americans. This is an international hearing requested by the U.S. Government. Source: TV Squad

Airdate: November 19, 2007

• 11/03 - Michael finds himself in solitary confinement and must talk his way out. His interlocutor: Sona's new commanding officer. Meanwhile, Susan B. finds a way to keep Linc motivated; Lang has a parting gift for Mahone; Sucre makes another delivery to Sona and Susan B. makes him an offer; T-Bag makes Whistler an offer and Sofia confronts him; Bellick's refusal to mop up a mess puts him in a very messy situation; and a mysterious American woman travels to Panama to see Michael. Source: FOX
  • 11/03 - Whistler and Michael come face to face with Susan B. Whistler [and Susan B. are] tortured and forced to talk to Panamanian officials. Source: FOX
  • 10/29 - Michael suffers the consequences of solitary Sona-style and a mystery woman makes her way to Panama to find Michael. Source: FOX

Airdate: November 26, 2007

• 10/29 - A coup in Sona brings Michael's escape plan crashing down and leaves the Panamanian hellhole with one less prisoner. Source: FOX
  • 10/21 - Lincoln and Sofia visit two strange, very smart men and give them a large bundle of money in exchange for an explosive with a cell phone remote trigger. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Episode 3.11: Title Unknown

Airdate: December 3, 2007

Episode 3.12: Hell Or High Water

Airdate: December 10, 2007

• 11/03 - We posted the following for an earlier episode but it seems that it's been moved to 3.12: Michael's get a visitor in his cell: Captain Hurtado. The man is not happy as he thinks Michael has been watching him lately and asks if a monocular he finds in Michael's cell is a weapon. When Hurtado is about the shoot Michael to get answers, Whistler comes in and says the monocular is his. Sofia comes up to Hurtado, now next to his car, and tells him she needs a ride to go to Sona. During the ride, Hurtado compliments Sofia and he stops the car. He asks her what she is willing to do to see her prison-bound boyfriend. He even tells her he can not only allow her to see her boyfriend but also touch him... it all depends on her. But Sofia drops a bombshell, she tells Hurtado that her boyfriend is Norman Corneli, also known as Lechero. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Episode 3.13: Title Unknown (mid-season finale)

Airdate: December 17, 2007

• 11/03 - Molly meets with Lincoln and tells him she met Michael in prison (see our 10/14 spoilers below). Molly inquires about The Company so she can have them pay with their lives for killing her husband and child. Lincoln warns her that she is about to go to war and that she can't win it. She shows Lincoln a file and, after making a connection with something that was written in Whistler's bird book, Lincoln agrees to help. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 10/29 - Jodi Lyn O'Keefe reveals: We have a helicopter pilot who does things with a chopper that I have never seen before in my life. Source: TV Guide Online
  • 10/14 - Michael meets a woman named Molly, who says she saw the video Michael and Lincoln made about The Company. She claims that her husband and daughter were killed and while going through his papers, she found references to The Company. Molly later holds a gun on Susan, a member of the The Company and who Molly suspects killed her family. When Susan admits to the crime, Molly pulls the trigger. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 10/14 - The arrival of Michael's potential rebound gal has been pushed back. But she is coming, and I know this because executive producer Matt Olmstead gave me a preview of the character, who's name will be Molly. "She has a background that also involves loss - and a recent loss at that," he says. "So the cool thing is they're both emotionally banged up and they can empathize with each other. But they're not going to be jumping into bed together, because they both recently lost someone dear to them." Of course, Olmstead doesn't rule out such shenanigans down the road. "Yeah, but that's a long way down the road," he insists. "But, certainly, anything's possible." Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
  • 09/16 - We will meet Molly, a new series regular. Once a suburban housewife in Arizona, she searches for clues, and vengeance, after her husband and child are killed. Those clues lead her all the way to a Panamanian prison. Source: secretagentman @ TWoP

Episode 3.14: Title Unknown

Airdate: April 14, 2007

General Spoilers:

10/29 - Jodi Lyn O'Keefe reveals: Susan's not as bad as everyone makes her out to be. She has some reasons for doing what she does, and we're finding out a lot more about her. Coming up, there will be some flashbacks showing that Susan was a prisoner of war and she was raped and tortured, so she feels there isn't a place left for her in society anymore. Source: TV Guide Online

• 2 weeks later...

Prison Break

by Matt Webb Mitovich

Michael Learns the Truth About Sara! And the Escape Fails!

Episode Recap: "Photo Finish/Vamanos" (Nov. 5, 2007)

Such an eventful two hours, where to begin? How about with kudos to my wife for watching the whole thing alongside me this week. (She's not big on the intense/thriller genre. At all.)

So today was the great escape... almost. The clock struck 3:13, Guard 1 was (ultimately) waylaid by the glare, Guard 2 was KOd by the drugged java, and... damn Mother Nature for sending that cloud along! Michael raced back up the makeshift rope ladder only to realize, "Oh yeah

• 3 weeks later...

NOTICE AIRDATE CHANGES

Airdate: January 14, 2007

• 11/17 - After raising the suspicions of the Panamanian Army, Michael experiences solitary Sona style. Bellick has the fight of his life and Susan sets her sights on Sucre as T-Bag schemes his way into the escape. Guest Cast: Marshall Allman as LJ Burrows; Barbara Eve Harris as Lang; Laurence Mason as Sammy; Carlo Alban as McGrady; F.J. Rio as Augusto; Castulo Guerra as General Zavala; Michael Seal as Octavio; Joseph Melendez as Rafael; Rey Gallegos as Cristobel. Source: FOX
  • 11/03 - Michael finds himself in solitary confinement and must talk his way out. His interlocutor: Sona's new commanding officer. Meanwhile, Susan B. finds a way to keep Linc motivated; Lang has a parting gift for Mahone; Sucre makes another delivery to Sona and Susan B. makes him an offer; T-Bag makes Whistler an offer and Sofia confronts him; Bellick's refusal to mop up a mess puts him in a very messy situation; and a mysterious American woman travels to Panama to see Michael. Source: FOX
  • 11/03 - Whistler and Michael come face to face with Susan B. Whistler [and Susan B. are] tortured and forced to talk to Panamanian officials. Source: FOX
  • 10/29 - Michael suffers the consequences of solitary Sona-style and a mystery woman makes her way to Panama to find Michael. Source: FOX
  • 10/08 - Rey Gallegos (Bad Boys II) has booked a recurring role on Fox's Prison Break. Source: Variety

Airdate: January 21, 2007

• 11/11 - When Lechero loses his authority over Sona, Sammy causes Michael's escape plan to come crashing down; T-Bag pressures Bellick to one more fight - that will likely be his last; Lincoln and Sucre plan an explosive finish for Susan. Guest Cast: Laurence Mason as Sammy; Carlo Alban as McGrady; Rey Gallegos as Cristobel; Alec Rayme as Cyrus. Source: FOX
  • 10/29 - A coup in Sona brings Michael's escape plan crashing down and leaves the Panamanian hellhole with one less prisoner. Source: FOX

Episode 3.11: Under and Out

Airdate: January 28, 2007

Airdate: February 2008

Episode 3.13: The Art of the Deal (This episode was set to be the mid-season finale)

• 11/03 - Molly meets with Lincoln and tells him she met Michael in prison (see our 10/14 spoilers below). Molly inquires about The Company so she can have them pay with their lives for killing her husband and child. Lincoln warns her that she is about to go to war and that she can't win it. She shows Lincoln a file and, after making a connection with something that was written in Whistler's bird book, Lincoln agrees to help. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 10/29 - Jodi Lyn O'Keefe reveals: We have a helicopter pilot who does things with a chopper that I have never seen before in my life. Source: TV Guide Online

Episode 3.14: Title Unknown

• 1 month later...

Episode 3.13: The Art of the Deal [This episode was set to be the mid-season finale]

Airdate: February 18, 2008

• 12/02 - Posted by an extra on the Fox Forums: As some of you know, I recently had the opportunity to work as an extra on the set of Prison Break. I was involved with Days 3 and 4 of filming Episode 13. Keep in mind that the scenes are not necessarily filmed in order so I do not not know what necessarily leads up to the following events. Also keep in mind that sometimes scenes are cut and scripts are changed so please don't take this as written in stone. [highlight if you want to be that spoiled... Michael, Mahone, Whistler, McGrady escape. Bellick kills someone in a fight. Bellick gives Sammie a chicken foot. Sammie is killed when the escape tunnel collapses on him. I think this was a set up. Lechero is shot and killed in Sona. Sucre is badly beaten and gets thrown into Sona. (I think for smuggling drugs.) T-Bag takes over Sona. He finds money buried under Sona and distributes some to the inmates to gain their trust but keeps most for himself. Michael sets up the hostage exchange site to be a museum with a metal detector. (LJ for Whistler.) The exchange is made. Gunfire goes off outside the museum and Sofia is shot in the crossfire. (I do not know if she dies.) Whistler is taken by the Company. [...] Susan was still alive when I left and very much in control of Whistler.] Source: SpoilerTV

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INTERVEWS & FEATURES

Prison Break Returns: Upcoming Secrets Revealed!

by Arnold Wayne Jones

Monday, January 14, 2008

080114int1prisonbreak.jpg

Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell, Prison Break

Even by Prison Break (Mondays, 8 pm/ET, Fox) standards, the plot twist that brought the fall mini-season to a close in November was a stunner. The seemingly saintly Whistler (Chris Vance), whom Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller) had been trying to free from jail since the start of the season, appeared to be in cahoots with mysterious villain Susan (Jodi Lyn O'Keefe).

The Whistler bombshell, coupled with the shortage of new programming due to the writers' strike, makes Prison Break's Jan. 14 return all the more enticing. A five-episode run (possibly more if the strike is resolved soon) will give audiences their escapist fix well into February sweeps.

Amaury Nolasco, who plays the loyal Sucre, says this season has offered an entirely different dynamic for him. "I'd never had more than two lines with [Dominic Purcell] the first season," he says. "This year, it's like we have a whole Danny Glover and Mel Gibson thing going on. With Wentworth, I used to say it was like The Odd Couple. With Dom, it's more like Starsky and Hutch." Just a more menacing version: Linc and Sucre plan what Nolasco calls an "explosive" end to Susan.

A lot happens in the next five episodes. Pro

Prison Break

by Matt Webb Mitovich

Episode Recap: "Boxed In"

For starters, and I did a bit of a rant on this in the podcast, the Michael-in-a-long-sleeve-shirt thing is getting very silly. There he was, sitting in a solitary confinement "cell" designed to sweat the inmate into subserviance if not death, and he doesn't strip

Courtesy of; TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

Prison Break

by Matt Webb Mitovich

Episode Recap: "Dirt Nap"

To those who didn't entirely care for the "tone" I (allegedly) had in last week's recap, please hear me when I say... that this week's episode was one of the best in a while! I really felt like a lot happened.

Sucre and Gretchen

AKA "Sugar." His and Linc's plot to pull a fast one on Gretchen was uncovered, but along the way we enjoyed some (what I saw to be) flirty banter from Ms. Anthony's direction. Alas, the cashier's check

• 2 weeks later...

Prison Break

by Matt Webb Mitovich

Episode Recap: "Under & Out"

Now that's not a fair place to end the episode! Lucky for myself, I have the next few eps of Prison Break on DVD, so I was able to quell any frustration/impatience by "reading ahead." More on that (perhaps) later.

So, this week we learned (confirmed?) a bit more about Whistler, mainly that it is some coordinates he has that The Company wants. Crafty guy, tearing the slip in half as a sign of good faith to evil, evil Gretchen, but still buying himself some time and security. But coordinates leading to what? What on earth is so valuable that T.C. would go to such lengths/expense? I mean, a few episodes ago they footed the bill to have a small military storm the prison!

T-Bag sure has been working Lechero (and anybody else who'll listen), going on about how Scofield will stab you in the back and what not. Yeah, because Teodoro is such an upstanding citizen. I didn't think that Lechero would fall for that nonsense (or for the "slave" taunt), but I guess he did. it is kind of a bummer to see him betray Michael, but I guess that is what a ruthless drug lord would do.

Meanwhile, if I am burly Lechero, I have to question my ability to climb out of a hole and sprint anywhere in 30 seconds.

That Susan B. is a real sweetie pie, eh? "The bun or the oven"? Real nice. Sucre really botched things by exposing his jugular (i.e. Maricruz). And now it looks like his Sona boss is onto his scheme to sabotage the patrol jeep. Sloppy, sloppy. (But hey, it was cool seeing him in the Super Bowl commercial!)

I'm glad the "basketball kid" scored a space on the team, but at what expense? They're all but putting him in a Star Trek away team red shirt. "Am I really going to see my papi?" Yikes. Don't buy any green bananas, kid.

Coming next week: a pretty cool twist in the escape plan (or at least what we thought was the escape plan)... a months-long mystery is finally uncovered... and more dumb Sucre.

Posted by Matt Webb Mitovich 02/4/08 8:58 PM

Airdate: February 11, 2008

• 01/28 - Michael and his fellow inmates make their break from Sona, but the escape doesn't go as planned for all of them. Guest Cast: Marshall Allman as LJ Burrows; Carlo Alban as McGrady; Joseph Melendez as Rafael; Gustavo Mellado as Alphonso Gallego. Source: FOX

Episode 3.13: The Art of the Deal (Mid-season finale) [Last episode completed before the writers' strike]

Airdate: February 18, 2008

• 02/06 - Michael gets a special delivery from the great beyond in the "season" finale on Feb. 18. And someone I thought I'd never in a million years see on the show again turns up in a surprise cameo. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
  • 02/03 - Michael & Lincoln must handover Whistler to Susan so they can save LJ and Sofia's lives; Mahone seizes a golden opportunity; T-Bag shows Sona who's boss; a familiar face enters Sona as another leaves it in a body bag. Guest Cast: Marshall Allman as LJ Burrows; Carlo Alban as McGrady; Joseph Melendez as Rafael; Gustavo Mellado as Alphonso Gallego; Crystal Mantecon as Sister Mary Francis. Source: FOX
  • 12/02 - Posted by an extra on the Fox Forums: As some of you know, I recently had the opportunity to work as an extra on the set of Prison Break. I was involved with Days 3 and 4 of filming Episode 13. Keep in mind that the scenes are not necessarily filmed in order so I do not not know what necessarily leads up to the following events. Also keep in mind that sometimes scenes are cut and scripts are changed so please don't take this as written in stone. [highlight if you want to be that spoiled... Michael, Mahone, Whistler, McGrady escape. Bellick kills someone in a fight. Bellick gives Sammie a chicken foot. Sammie is killed when the escape tunnel collapses on him. I think this was a set up. Lechero is shot and killed in Sona. Sucre is badly beaten and gets thrown into Sona. (I think for smuggling drugs.) T-Bag takes over Sona. He finds money buried under Sona and distributes some to the inmates to gain their trust but keeps most for himself. Michael sets up the hostage exchange site to be a museum with a metal detector. (LJ for Whistler.) The exchange is made. Gunfire goes off outside the museum and Sofia is shot in the crossfire. (I do not know if she dies.) Whistler is taken by the Company. [...] Susan was still alive when I left and very much in control of Whistler.] Source: SpoilerTV

General Spoilers:

02/06 - There is a major death coming up! A character whom we've gotten to know quite well is gonna kick the bucket quite soon. I'm told the way he goes is really sad...but whether you'll be upset about his passing, I'm not so sure. Certainly, it will change things at Sona. Source: Kristin on E!Online

01/17 - Not all the escapees will make it out alive. Lincoln is shot. Source: Kristin on E!Online

01/12 - Expect a breakout - and you can expect the usual suspects atempting to break out with Michael. A few of them make it, and a few of them are left behind. Sofia starts pulling away from Whistler and getting closer to Lincoln. Lincoln gets hold of a bus and crashes it through a bunch of telephone polls. Source: Kristin on E!Online

I was thinking more about this tonight and now think that it's probably T-bag they're killing off. There won't be much use for him after this season. We can't get excited about what he'll do when he's loose since we already seen him go after the person who helped put him away in the first place. I think this next season will clearly have go more in the direction of uncovering Sona. I can see Alex helping Michael probe this more. I just don't see how he'll fit into any of this so he's the logical choice. I still see Sucre being killed off too, but think it's more likely that it will be T-bag. Sorry if im repeating myself. I should probably be in bed... Zzzzzzzz

• 2 weeks later...

Prison Break

by Matt Webb Mitovich

Episode Recap: "Hell or High Water"

OK, so that was a decent little twist Michael had in his back pocket, expecting that T-Bag or the like would muscle ahead in line and insist on exiting the tunnel first. I wonder, though, was that the plan regardless ? What if no one cut in line? Because frankly, Plan B was all kinds of loosey-goosey and relied so much on chance. (Though not nearly as much as a later plot device.) Plan B actually was... boring, considering it was from Michael's crafty cranium. Roll under the jeeps conveniently parked near the hole, then sprint for the compromised fencing? Yawn. And we didn't even get to see it!

Moving on....

Sucre, you sure chose a lousy pseudonym. "Jorge Rivera"? Not to profile, but if only because of the Panamanian setting doesn't that moniker seem likely to net a high return rate on a background check? (Yes, the previlance of the John Doe equiavelnt is probably what drew him to it, I suppose.) The poor lunk was just about to break free of his cuffs when T-Bag ("No need to refry my beans!") fingered him as one of the Oceanic Sona Six. Bad luck gloms onto that guy!

Fortunately, good luck showers upon Luis' papa, who seized Sucre's rented boat and somewhat miraculously found the boys on the buoy. Must have been some tiny body of water they were adrift in, though it looked rather expansive from the beach.

So we get back to dry land, and rather than simply make the exchange on Susan B.'s terms, the boys make a run for it

• 4 weeks later...

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TODAYS NEWS: OUR TAKE

Prison Break Continues for Fourth Season

Fox has ordered a fourth season of Prison Break, to run for 22 to 23 episodes... and all the way to the Left Coast. Sources tell TVGuide.com the serialized thriller

• 2 weeks later...

Sara Tancredi Is BACK!!

Source: Kristin at EOnline

General Spoilers:

03/27 - Network sources tell me that the voices of you, the fans, have been heard. They are bringing back our beloved Dr. Sara Tancredi, Sarah Wayne Callies, as a regular for season four! Prison producer Matt Olmstead [revealed that if Sara does come back, she and Michael] "are finally together, but like I said there have always been these physical barriers between them. He was incarcerated, she worked in the prison hospital, so obviously there's a barrier. He was on the run, she was in another part of the country, there's a barrier. Here they are finally able to be together, but we are jumping ahead in time, so there's that period that's unaccounted for, so what happened to her, what happened to him and hope they both help each other get past that, get past these. invisible barriers. There's no physical barriers anymore between them, but they're both pretty banged up when they see each other, and it's about how they get past that to really find that real intimacy. [...] They're all still trying to clear their names avoid jail time avoid death and so there's still that locomotive feel to it, storytelling-wise, and while that's going on on, on the fly, these two people are trying to save each other." Source: Kristin on E!Online