SPOILER: Prison Break

Guest ranster627

Spoilerfix has moved Prison Break into their full coverage spoiler section. So I am giving it tis own spoiler section too. :)

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Prison Break Spoilers

Updated on October 20, 2006

Prison Break airs Mondays at 8 p.m. on FOX. The show is set to begin sometime in August until December, go in hiatus in January and come back sometime in the Spring. This season will have 22 episodes.

Episode 2.08: Dead Fall

Airdate: October 23, 2006

• 10/20 - The fugitives again split up as they scurry out of Tooele, but only one has the money. Later, Bellick and Geary arrive and question Jeanette Owens (Diana Scarwid). In Arizona, Linc watches (from a discreet distance) as LJ is freed from lockup. And in Chicago, a Reynolds thug barges in on Sara, while Mahone must answer for the deaths of Abruzzi and Tweener. Source: TV Guide Online
  • 10/20 - Sara is on the run when it's clear she is being chased. Kellerman tries to capture Lincoln. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 10/20 - Michael has his hands full when Sucre turns traitor and escapes with the newly found $5 million; Mahone is investigated by Internal Affairs regarding Tweener's death; Lincoln is determined to reunite with LJ, but may be walking into The Company's trap; and Sarah must fight for her life when the conspiracy tries to make history repeat itself. Guest Cast: Matt DeCaro as Geary; Jason David as Wheeler; Reggie Lee as Bill Kim; Diana Scarwid as Jeanette Owens; Bruce Bennett as Wilbur Fitzgerald; Alexandra Lydon as Ann. Source: FOX
  • 08/27 - Agent Mahone gets a new adversary in Richard Sullins, an Internal Affairs agent put on the convicts trail. Mahone is not pleased to see Sullins arrive, especially since he had to be pulled away from the manhunt to meet the IA agent. Sullins asks Mahone tons of questions about how a prisoner Mahone had handcuffed in his car got away. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Episode 2.09: Unearthed

Airdate: October 30, 2006

• 10/20 - Michael looks up Mahone's ex-wife (Callie Thorne) and discovers something telling about his pursuer. And Sara figures out what the numbers on the origami birds mean, learning where to meet Michael in the process. Trouble is, so do Kellerman and Mahone. Linc and LJ head for the rendezvous point, too. Meanwhile, C-Note returns to Chicago for a rendezvous with Kacee and Dede, but Lang gets to them first; and T-Bag seeks out Ms. Hollander, but stops first to buy some flowers. Source: TV Guide Online

• 10/20 - Michael puts the moves on Mahone's wife in hopes of digging up dirt on his pursuer. Lincoln and LJ have an uneasy road trip; C-Notes wife must choose between her husband and daughter; and T-Bag gets an unwelcome surprise while looking for a lost love. Guest Cast: Callie Thorne as Pamela Mahone; Matt DeCaro as Geary; Jason Davis as Wheeler; Barbara Eve Harris as Lang; Cynthia Kaye McWilliams as Kacee Franklin; Helena Klevorn as Dede Franklin; Mike Jones as Darius. Source: FOX
  • 09/11 - Agent Mahone's ex-wife Pam (played by Callie Thorne) surfaces when Michael drops by her house to do a background check on Mahone. She still doesn't really know why she and Mahone parted ways years ago after his behavior changed dramatically and suddendly. We see flashes of Mahone doing a press conference about a dead escapee. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Episode 2.10: Title Unknown

Airdate: November 6, 2006

• 09/27 - Next time we see Sucre's girlfriend, Maricruz, she may look very different. I hear they're recasting the role, which makes sense considering Camille Guaty is now on The Nine. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
  • 09/21 - Sucre is waiting for Maricruz to call him from Theresa's house but he can't get to the phone at the planned time. Later, Theresa and Maricruz are at the airport where they are set to take a plane to Belize. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Episode 2.11: Bolshoi Booze

Airdate: November 20, 2006

• 10/20 - Bellick will find himself in hot water when his quest for Westmoreland's money starts to get him in trouble with the law. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
  • 10/18 - Michael meets with "Coyote," a tough and ruthless Hispanic man with whom he is dealing a plane to head to Panama. The exchange is medical nitroglycerin for the plane ride. But things turn bloody and sour when Coyote finds out he is given sugar. And this is only part of the problem as Michael and Lincoln are not together. T-Bag is out on a revenge against Geary. Sara is tortured. Bellick is interrogated about a homicide by Katherine Slattery, a 40-year-old Kansas dective. Slattery is set to appear in episode 2.12 as well. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Episode 2.12: Title Unknown

Airdate: November 27, 2006

• 10/18 - Detective Katherine Slattery, introduced in 2.11, is set to appear in episode 2.12. Source: SpoilerFix.com

General Spoilers:

10/11 - Look for the body count to rise [as there will be] at least two [more]: one major and one not so major. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

10/04 - [Michael and Sara will be reunited:] 1) November, 2) sweeps, 3) hotel, 4) room. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide [Note: This will be linked to the clues Michael sent Sara.]

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INTERVEIWS & FEATURES

Prison Break's Back, and William Fichtner Is in Hot Pursuit

by Mary Murphy

061023interview1.jpg

William Fichtner, Prison Break

As all but two of the Fox River 8 remain at large on Fox's Prison Break (returning tonight at 8 pm/ET with fresh episodes), the stakes gets higher and the law gets closer. As part of TV Guide's Fall Hot List coverage, we asked William Fichtner what makes his FBI agent tick like the pill-popping time bomb he is.

TV Guide: You're playing FBI agent Alexander Mahone, who is deceptively smart and oh so twisted.

William Fichtner: The more twisted the better! Who wants to play a straight-away FBI guy? When I read the first two episodes, I thought, "What the heck is going on with this guy?"

TV Guide: What's up with those pills?

Fichtner: I think his plate is so full he needs a little help. He takes his pills, takes a deep breath and figures out a major piece of the puzzle.

TV Guide: Will he track down the escaped prisoners?

Fichtner: He is going to find these guys. But some of the things that Mahone has in the back of his closet

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW COMMENTARY

Prison Break

by Maya Schechter

October 23, 2006: Dead Fall

Monday nights have been feeling empty for a few weeks, but now it

Episode 2.10: Rendezvous

Airdate: November 6, 2006

• 10/23 - Michael and Sarah's reunion is anything but romantic as Mahone and Kellerman are determined to keep them apart permanently; Lincoln receives some help from a father figure as LJ meets a long-lost relative; Sucre plans a getaway with Maricruz; and T-Bag runs into a familiar face while holding the key to his freedom. Guest Cast: Tony Denison as Aldo Burrows; Kristin Lehman as Jane Phillips; Melissa Marsala as Maricruz Delgado; Matt DeCaro as Geary; Jason Davis as Wheeler; Barbara Eve Harris as Lang; Reggie Lee as Bill Kim; Rachel Leora as Theresa Delgado; Kurt Caceres as Hector. Source: FOX
  • 10/23 - Michael and Sara find each other in New Mexico, but Mahone finds them both. In Arizona, Lincoln and LJ get into another auto wreck. And in Nebraska, Sucre tries desperately to get in touch with Maricruz (Melissa Marsala) by phone. Meanwhile, Bellick and Geary keep the heat on T-Bag. Source: TV Guide Online

Episode 2.09: Unearthed

Airdate: October 30, 2006

• 10/25 - In the October 30 episode, Mahone will literally be digging for clues, T-Bag will be looking rather fashionable, and Lincoln and LJ will be driving and walking to Utah. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat
Episode 2.12: Disconnect

• 10/25 - Looks like Geary may not be working for much longer... Bellick may be in hot water because of it. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

Episode 2.13: The Killing Box (Fall Finale)

• 10/25 - Two escapees are recaptured and sent back towards Fox River. One man gets new living situations. Sara must make some alterations to stay alive. One escapee commits a crime. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 10/23 - Bellick gets a taste of his own medicine, T-Bag has an unexpected helping hand in getting revenge and alliances are turned upside-down once again. Source: FOX

Prison Break

by Maya Schechter

October 30, 2006: Unearthed

Oh, L.J. You tried, but you're just not "on the run" material. Your dad warned you it was tricky business to be a fugitive, but you wanted to stay by his side. And yes, you two shared a tender father/son moment when discussing your first sexual experience (with a girl four years older - nice!) But then you go and make one little mistake that ends up getting your wanted-for-murder father caught by the police.

Yeah, so Lincoln got caught! I honestly didn't think that was going to happen so soon. I know that this is Prison Break, and they're on the run and that things are bound to go wrong. But this is pretty much the worst thing that could happen to Lincoln and Michael's plan to escape to Panama, and I can't wait to see how Michael tries to get his brother out of this one. Maybe they should call the show "My Brother's Keeper." Anyway, there are only four more episodes until a really long break (new episodes return in March) so you can probably expect things to keep going downhill to leave us with a crazy cliff-hanger.

Did anyone else watch T-Bag stuff the money bag into locker No. 804 and automatically start thinking it had something to do with 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42? (That was a Lost reference for those of you who have no idea what I just said. It's also a sign I watch too much TV). Did T-Bag seriously think his ex who put him in prison would still be living in that house after his picture has been plastered all over the place and he's been labeled an escaped convict? Too bad for him that Bellick got there first and tried torturing him with a pair of scissors to find out where the money was hidden. Very painful to watch, but their conversation was hilarious - from Bellick calling T-Bag "Goldilocks" and telling him how the guards at Fox River used to laugh over his returned mail, to T-Bag calling Bellick "a grown man who still lives with his mama." Oh, and be sure to pick up a copy of this week's TV Guide Magazine and read the article on the Robert Knepper, the fantastic actor who plays that creep we all love to hate.

Leave it to Michael to come up with the idea of paying a visit to Mahone's ex-wife (played by Rescue Me's Callie Thorne. Once Michael saw the press conference where Mahone admitted to killing Tweener in self-defense, you could see those wheels turning in Michael's head. Of course he was able to figure out that Mahone also killed Oscar Shales and used that information to call Mahone and mess with his head big time.

While the episode overall was its usual thrilling self and I found myself yelling "Run!" at the TV a number of times (especially to C-Note when he walked into his daughter's classroom), I did miss the interaction with all the characters. I missed my Michael and Sucre moments, but I am definitely holding out for a potential Michael and Sara moment next week. What did everyone else think?

Posted by Maya Schechter 10/31/06 12:44 PM

Episode 2.11: Bolshoi Booze

Airdate: November 13, 2006

• 10/28 - Lincoln must say goodbye to yet another loved one as he attempts to reunite with Michael; Michael's attempt to secure a getaway plane is grounded; Mahone deciphers a crucial puzzle piece; T-Bag gets his revenge on his tormentors; and Sarah and Kellerman have a tense face-off that leaves one of them gasping for their last breath. Guest Cast: Tony Denison as Aldo Burrows; Kristin Lehman as Jane Phillips; Callie Thorne as Pam Mahone; Matt DeCaro as Geary; Jason Davis as Wheeler; Barbara Eve Harris as Lang; Reggie Lee as Bill Kim. Source: FOX
  • 10/23 - T-Bag must make the ultimate sacrifice to get his hand on Westmoreland

Episode 2.12: Disconnect

• 11/07 - Michael takes time out for a sad farewell with Mahone hot on his trail; C-Note suffers a loss when he ventures out in public; and Kellerman tries to cover up a missed opportunity. Source: TV Guide Online

Episode 2.13: The Killing Box (Fall Finale)

• 11/11 - T-Bag goes postal to track down a missing Mrs. Hollander. Sucre's escape plane faces deadly turbulence. Bellick has the tables turned on him upon his return to Fox River Penitentiary. Michael and Lincoln are taken into custody to be transported back to Fox River, forcing Mahone and Kellerman to take drastic measures to ensure that the brothers make it to the prison morgue instead of their cells. And a surprising ally changes the game for everyone. Guest Cast: Reggie Lee as Bill Kim; Jason Davis as Wheeler; Dylan Minette as Young Michael; Max Kirsch as Young Lincoln; Philip Edward Van Lear as CO Patterson; Daniel Allar as Avocado. Source: FOX
  • 11/08 - Kim's boss is a man that never speaks but is the kind that if there was a guy behind the guy... well, he'd be the guy who owned him. So you can expect someone rather mysterious and controlling. He will be known as the Pad Man as he "speaks" using notes ripped from an ever-present pad of paper! He is set to recur throughout the rest of the season and possibly next season! Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

General Spoilers:

11/08 - It sounds like Sara won't be in captivity for long, based on a tip I recently received from one of my Texas moles about a Prison Break location shoot last week in Garland. "They turned the Garland Opry into an electronic store," says my spy. "The only main actor was Sarah Wayne Callies (Dr. Sara). She had obviously just been hurt, based on her makeup

Prison Break

by Maya Schechter

November 6, 2006: Rendezvous

Well, I

Although the show is getting much more interesting, they are really stretching the bounds of believabilty with T-bag's on-again, off-again hand. I mean c'mon, they pull the stitches out and basically nothing else is attached so he can yank it off again? And it's not totally infected at all? His storyline needs to END, even though he is a fantastic actor.

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INTERVIEWS & FEATURES

Sarah Wayne Callies: Prison Break's Sara Is in Deep Water

by Matt Webb Mitovich

061120interview1.jpg

Sarah Wayne Callies, Prison Break

When last we tuned in to Fox's Prison Break (Mondays at 8 pm/ET), Sara Tancredi was bobbing for apples

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TODAYS NEWS: OUR TAKE

It's Official: Prison's Break Ends in January

Ending a week of speculation, Fox has announced that Prison Break, which airs its "fall finale" on Nov. 27, will return from hiatus much sooner than originally expected. Whereas during its freshman season the thriller went into hiding until late March, this time it will resurface on Jan. 22 (with a season-to-date recap special), then launch into the remainder of new episodes

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 2.14: John Doe (Winter Premiere)

Airdate: January 29, 2007

• 11/22 - Look for Agent Mahone's ex-wife, Pam, to make another appearance. As her portrayer, Rescue Me's Callie Thorne, revealed to TVGuide.com just the other day, "I just came back from shooting my third episode"

Reuters100x26.jpg

Accident News

'Prison Break' Actor in Car Crash that Kills Teen

favpicsm.jpg

'Prison Break' Actor Lane Garrison

LOS ANGELES, California -- Actor Lane Garrison of the popular television show, "Prison Break," was in a car accident late on Saturday, December 2 that killed a 17-year-old boy and injured two other teenagers, Beverly Hills police said on Sunday. Garrison plays Tweener on the Fox jailhouse drama.

Garrison, 26, was inside his sport utility vehicle when it crashed into a tree in Beverly Hills at about 11:50 p.m. local time, Sergeant Shan Davis said, adding that police were still investigating which of the car's four occupants was driving and what caused the collision.

Garrison received minor injuries, but a 17-year-old boy was pronounced dead at Cedars Sinai Medical Center following the accident. Two 15-year-old girls were also injured, one critically.

Courtesy of Ask Ausiello:

Question: Do you have some Prison Break scoop?

Courtesy of: SPOIELRFIX

Episode 2.15: Title Unknown

Airdate: February 2007

• 12/06 - Remember I told you last week that Sucre will try to find a car while in Mexico? Well, he'll find one. But thing is, the police there knows the car he'll borrow but won't recognize the driver. Sucre will get in trouble. But will also get help from an unlikely ally. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat
  • 12/04 - Sucre is in Mexico and agrees to cook supper for a widower whose wife just died. In exchange, the widower offers to have Sucre stay for the night... but Sucre has other ideas. Haywire is trying to find something to eat in a dumpster near a convenience store in Wisconsin. Two under aged teens ask him if they would buy beer for them. He agrees after the teens allow him to keep some money from him to buy food. One of the teens, a young woman, is interested in Haywire and asks him questions. The two will bond over something they share in common... Haywire will become protective of her... a bit too protective. A FBI agent questions a camera man who shot a video the brothers shot to expose the conspiracy. Mahone has computer technicians and behaviorists analyze the videotape. Source: SpoilerFix.com
Episode 2.16: Chicago

• 12/08 - As C-Note is exiting a diner, a robber moves in and points his gun at C-Note. Chaos starts when the robber starts moving on other customers. C-Note tries to calm down everyone and take control of the situation. What will C-Note do when the robber wants everyone in the storage until the cops arrive to rescue them? T-Bag is at Susan's and is playing husband: he cooks and bakes and entertains a guest named Patty. Susan is clearly not liking this situation, especially when their guest starts asking questions like where they met. Peter tries to lure Patty outside so he can tell her what is really going on and maybe get help from her. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 12/06 - A fate worse than murder awaits T-Bag's ex, Susan, and her son, Peter. Before he kills them, he's going to force them to reprise their roles as doting girlfriend and son. Because nothing screams "quality family time" like having a gun pointed at your head. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

General Spoilers:

12/13 - There's a moment in an upcoming episode when [sarah and Michael] finally act on their mutual attraction. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 2.15: The Message

• 12/20 - Haywire wants to build a raft to get to Holland. He got the idea from the painting he stole in episode 2.06. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

• 12/20 - In "Chicago," C-Note will tell the robber that he is a con on the run and that his daughter is sick. The robber will eventually agree to let C-Note go, but getting out won't be as easy as the robber will start shooting when something doesn't go the way he would like. Miss Jane, a SpoilerFix.com visitor, emailed us this on December 13: "I worked as an extra for Prison Break yesterday. It will appear in episode 16 titled " Chicago." In the scene, Mahone and Bellick find Haywire perched high above a grain silo. Mahone climbs up to talk to him and Haywire is despondent and leaps across the rail and *. Pretty cool stunt work involved." Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat [Note: Sorry. Not telling what the * stands for right now. The answer was given to those who attended chat as a Christmas gift ;)]
Episode 2.17: Bad Blood

• 12/29 - T-Bag is at the Alabama home where he grew up. In the flashbacks set 30 years back, T-Bag's father drinks with two of his buddies while T-Bag is playing with a GI Joe. The two friends make fun of Old Man Bagwell's IQ. The conversation shifts about T-Bag and the old man claims the boy was adopted. To prove his point, he has his son recite ten synonyms for a word chosen by one of the buddies. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 12/20 - An upcoming episode will feature flashbacks of a 9-year-old T-Bag and his father. T-Bag's father, who is not the sharpest knife in the drawer, has his son study the dictionnary. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

General Spoilers:

12/20 - You can expect more than just a kiss on the cheek [between Michael and Sara.] Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

• 3 weeks later...

Episode 2.14: John Doe (Winter Premiere)

Airdate: January 22, 2007

• 01/16 - Michael, Lincoln and Kellerman face several roadblocks as they attempt to capture a protected Terrance Steadman; tragedy strikes the Mahone family; Bellick turns sour when a fellow inmate turns sweet on him; C-Note faces life on the run as a single parent; and T-Bag forces the Hollander family to play house with him. Guest Cast: Callie Thorne as Pam Mahone; Jeff Perry as Terrance Steadman; Reggie Lee as Bill Kim; K.K. Dodds as Susan Hollander; Lester

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INTERVIEWS & FEATURES

Prison Break: Will Linebacker "Terry Tate" Sack Bellick?

by Matt Webb Mitovich

070122interview3.jpg

Lester "Rasta" Speight sets his sights on Prison Break's Bellick (Inset).

After a long eight-week hiatus, the Prison Break continues tonight at 8 pm/ET, on Fox. But not everyone in jeopardy is on the run from the law. Disgraced and now-imprisoned Fox River bull Brad Bellick (series regular Wade Williams), for one, is trying to elude an outlaw named Bank. Playing the large-looming inmate is Lester "Mighty Rasta" Speight, who made waves a few Super Bowl ad campaigns ago as "office linebacker Terry Tate." (Check out his website.) A few days ago, the big guy gave TVGuide.com a call.

TVGuide.com: Mighty Rasta! How are you doing?

Lester "Rasta" Speight: Good, how are you?

TVGuide.com: You are a very large, very scary man.

Speight: [Laughs] Not to my family, though!

TVGuide.com: What are your current stats? I have you listed here as 6-foot-6, 325 lbs.

Speight: I'm 310 now, 305....

TVGuide.com: What, you're on a diet? Jenny Craig?

Speight: [Laughs] Yeah, Jenny Craig. It's killing me, man, but I'm looking a lot better.

TVGuide.com: Of course, in addition to your work on ABC's My Wife and Kids (as Vanessa's father), people might recognize you from one of the most-watched Super Bowl ads of all time, the Reebok/"Terry Tate" spot.

Speight: Yes, sir. It's the No. 2 commercial of all time for the Super Bowl. Mean Joe Green's Coca-Cola commercial was voted No. 1.

TVGuide.com: You're in good company.

Speight: Yeah, it's not too bad, not too bad. God didn't give me the Super Bowl the way I wanted it

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

Prison Break

by Maya Schechter

January 22, 2007: John Doe

I have to admit I'm getting a little tired of this show. I keep hanging on, hoping for it to get better, but now with the "Bellick in prison" storyline I almost feel like its close to jumping the shark, as they say.

Airdate: February 5, 2007

• 01/21 - Another fugitive goes down, but first, Michael, Linc, Kellerman and Sara board a Chicago-bound train in Evansville, Ind., and Bellick has a most welcome visitor at Fox River. Meanwhile, T-Bag makes sure that the Hollanders keep up appearances. Source: TV Guide Online

Episode 2.18: Wash

• 01/24 - The brothers have a tape with the President's and Steadman's voices on it. But when they properly analyze the tape, it's clear it can't help them as much as they first thought. A little brainstorming will have Sara, Michael and Lincoln change gears and aim at the President. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat
  • 01/21 - T-Bag meets with psychiatrist Eric Stammel. Of course, T-Bag has an evil plan in the back of his mind, especially since Stammel and he look a bit alike. After pouring his heart out to the shrink, T-Bag gets to business so he can "play doctor." Michael and Lincoln meet with a man who supposedly knew their father. The man claims he wants to help them get a tape to a judge. Michael grills the man a bit to ensure he is the real thing... Later, Sara tries to locate the brothers... Kellerman visits his sister Kristine who works for a Greenpeace-type organization. They talk about their lovely family. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 01/10 - T-Bag is gonna literally play doctor in an effort to evade the police. And the gradual redemption of Kellerman continues: We're going to learn how he came to be damaged goods when he meets up with his sister and the two have a heart-to-heart. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

Episode 2.19: Title Unknown

Airdate: February/March 2007

• 01/27 - Lincoln hides near a warehouse, checking out some workers at work. Lincoln is interested in an old neighborhood friend: Derrick Sweeney, a dirt bag. When Derrick is alone, Lincoln goes to chat with him. Lincoln asks Derrick to hook him up with someone. Derrick eventually meets with Lincoln again and gives him three tickets... Tickets for what? Source: SpoilerFix.com

General Spoilers:

01/26 - "I'm doing a couple of voice-overs off camera for a couple of shows. Then I'm doing an episode where I'll be on screen, and I believe it's a scene with Wentworth Miller, who plays Michael. I have not seen the script," [reveals Patricia Wettig.] Source: TV Guide Online

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

Prison Break

by Maya Schechter

January 29, 2007: The Message

Could you imagine this happening in real life? Breaking news: two prison escapees go on national television to proclaim their innocence, name a group of high-powered officals who stole billions of dollars and murdered dozens of people, and accuse the president of the United States of being involved. And then all of a sudden the story is dropped when the threat level was raised to orange because a storage unit rented by Arab Americans was seized. Which we know was just made up as "damage control" demanded by the authorities.

Well, I suppose maybe it could happen, but in all honesty this is one of the reasons we love Prison Break, for its exaggerated story lines (Mahone catching Linc and Michael numerous times and them managing to escape each time, Bellick going to prison without being convicted yet, T-Bag killing a bunch of people with only one hand, for example).

That being said, I was really impressed that Michael and Lincoln had the guts to make that video even though it was a fantastic idea to help clear their names. But don

Episode 2.17: Bad Blood

Airdate: February 19, 2007

• 01/29 - Michael and Sara realize that Warden Pope (guest star Stacy Keach) is the key to recovering information that will bring down "The Company"; Mahone corners another escapee; C-Note fears for his daughter's life; Sucre learns the dangers of hitchhiking en route to reuniting with Maricruz; and T-Bag walks down memory lane when he takes the Hollander family to his childhood home. Source: FOX
  • 01/29 - Stacy Keach resurfaces on Prison Break, as Michael and Sara realize that Pope might hold the key to bringing down the Company. Source: TV Guide Online
Episode 2.18: Wash

Airdate: February 26, 2007

• 01/29 - Lincoln, Michael and Sara find the evidence they need to expose the conspiracy; Mahone forces one of the escapees to draw Michael and Lincoln out into the open; T-Bag's visit to a psychiatrist's office is more than therapeutic; Bellick is dispatched south of the border; and Kellerman sets his sights on the President. Source: FOX
General Spoilers:

01/31 - Prison Break creator Paul Scheuring told me so himself. "We wouldn't kill [sarah Wayne Callies' character] off for having a child," he says. "We're planning on going forward with her in the series, because she's one of our strongest components." Scheuring also ruled out incorporating the pregnancy into the show. Instead, he and his fellow producers are devising "creative ways" to account for Sara's disappearance this fall. (Callies is due in late summer, just as production on the anticipated third season gets underway.) "It actually fits into what we were already planning," says the exec, who would neither confirm nor deny that Sara would be the victim of yet another kidnapping. "We definitely have creative work-arounds to account for her character being MIA. We would have explanations for why she wasn't in the first batch of episodes." Paul Scheuring also teased that Season 3 would feature "a different storytelling process" that will begin to "play out in the last couple episodes of Season 2" and "leave some cliff-hangers, including one with Sara." Although mum on specifics, he says the new conceit will involve bringing "some of the surviving members of the gang back together," in addition to introducing several new faces. "In the model of Lethal Weapon, where in every subsequent sequel they had a new participant, we're going to be doing that as well. We brought in Mahone for Season 2, and we plan on adding one or two major new characters/actors for Season 3." Does that mean my buddy William Fichtner's days are numbered? "Let's just put it this way: We're very, very happy with Bill Fichtner." Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

01/31 - It seems the President will soon hear the tape. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat