SPOILER: Prison Break

Guest ranster627

SPOILER ALERT...HIGHLIGHT TO SEE...DO NOT QUOTE

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

04/25 - Episode 1.22 - Title Unknown (Season finale) [Airing May 15]: With the escape plan in progress, Michael, Lincoln and their fellow inmates must run for their lives to avoid capture, as they attempt to gain their freedom with Bellick hot on their trail. Meanwhile, Veronica races to Montana to find a very much alive Terrance Steadman, and the Vice President finds herself no longer part of The Company's plans. Source: FOX

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INSIDER

There's No Escaping Prison Break's Baddie

by Matt Webb Mitovich

060501insider2.jpg

Wade Williams, Prison Break

If

TVGuide.com: Last question: Do you tease Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell about being Prison Break's pretty little cover boys?

Williams: They're so damn pretty, aren't they? But I gotta tell you, they've both got melon heads. Actually the whole cast, we've got some of the biggest heads on TV in terms of cranium size. [Laughs] Everybody is bald

The show is definitely getting very interesting...loved seeing D.B. get the best of Bellick :) .

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, THE WATERCOOLER

Prison Break

by Angel Cohn

May 1, 2006: The Great Escape

Did anyone else see Michael's holding a shiv to Pope coming? I knew that the Taj Mahal had to play into the plan somehow, but I really was surprised by that. Nothing says "happy anniversary" like being held hostage by an inmate.

So it appears that Michael didn't tell Tweener about the escape plan specifically so that he would tell Bellick. Especially since Charles had to beat up the guard and throw him in the hole. I guess that Charles finally got a chance to get back at Bellick for killing his poor kitty. But Bellick's capture sped up their timetable, and everyone had to "get rid of their stink" and get ready to go. T-Bag finally contributed by telling them about the dogs. "The numerous times I've been apprehended while trying to elude the authorities, it has always been because of the damn dogs." I guess that's a good enough reason to cover yourself in fertilizer and/or brussels sprouts.

It is going to be trouble that the nurse locked the door since Dr. Tancredi left the building. I thought it was finally going to work out since Michael told Sarah the truth. Love that he told her how he had originally considered her part of the plan, but eventually that he wanted to come for personal reasons. "It's killing me to know that you'll never believe that."

Other interesting moments:

Prison Break

by Angel Cohn

May 8, 2006: Over and Out

So Michael attempted to break 10 people out of jail. It only figures that two of them never made it outside of the prison walls. Sucre's overweight cousin broke the bar and got cuffed by the cops. Even if it was already weakened, that still would have been quite the upper-body challenge for the guy. I'm thinking back to those ropes in gym class... but maybe the adrenalin would have pushed him across. Also, Charles' body finally gave out, but not before he revealed that he was really D.B. and did have a large load of cash buried in Utah. Did you see T-Bag's eyes light up when he heard that it was $5 million bucks? What do you bet that the boys will not only be trying to outrun a presumably ticked-off Bellick but also engaging in an amazing race to see who can get to that silo first?

It was pretty exciting to see Michael's plan in action. Love that he blew dust on the keypad to figure out the code. But I still feel bad for Pope. The warden has been nothing but nice to him, and even tried to give him a chance to change his mind. He even missed his long-awaited anniversary because he was bound and gagged in the closet. I'm thinking that Pope is immediately going to fire the guard that uncuffed Lincoln. His "I ain't a hero for $14 an hour" attitude is unlikely to fly in a jailbreak. Though I wonder if he'll figure out Dr. Tancredi's role in the whole thing right away. Loving that the boys had to take Haywire with them, but I didn't really dig the weird heavy breathing and stalker camera shots. Oh, and Nick risked his own life and his father's in order to help Veronica get away from the mob guys. Interesting. I guess he must have felt guilty about putting her in that situation to begin with. Although, the guy who copped to a crime he didn't commit so that Nick's dad could go free is probably a little bit annoyed right now.

So next week is the season finale and the eight not-so-merry men have to make their way to the airfield. I'm just wondering who will get the coveted seats on the airplane when they finally arrive, or who won't even survive that long. I've got a hunch that things won't go so well for Tweener, since Michael basically told him he was on his own. I don't think the elevator assistance made up for his squealing ways.

Posted by Angel Cohn 05/8/2006 11:31 PM

I'm so into this show that I'm even cheering for T-Bag...now that's scary! I love how it's like they're all a team now. I can't wait to see what happens now that they're out. Woohoo!!!

And how friggen hot is Wentworth Miller?!?!!?

Prison Break

by Angel Cohn

May 15, 2006: Da Plane, Da Plane

So the plane left without the Fox River crew, and now they are on foot trying to outrun the cop cars and helicopters. I just can't wait to see how Michael tries to get out of this one. But honestly, while it was exciting to watch the guys on the run, seeing how the veep reacts to threats by the company was pretty darn impressive. I knew she was potential evil (what she did with her brother is a good example), but having the president offed so she could step up as commander-in-chief was just so wrong. That doesn't bode well for next season at all. Oh, and seeing Dr. Tancredi frothing at the mouth from a morphine overdose was pretty disturbing.

But the most shocking moment of the night was watching Abruzzi raise that ax and cut off T-Bag's hand in order to separate him from Michael. And then the hand just lying there all bloody and lifeless... so wrong. Then T-Bag single-handedly (sorry, had to do it) tried to chase after the other five in the woods. I hope he makes it because he's such a good bad guy. His comment to Abruzzi when the mobster threatened to gut him, "I encourage you to remember the last time you came after me with a knife." Yeah, Abruzzi ended up with his throat slit, but this time T-Bag is the one with a major wound. I guess what they say about payback is true.

Did anyone else think of Frankenstein when Haywire was watching the little girl in the garage innocently playing with her bike? I did chuckle when he stopped and took the football helmet, and when he let go and rode the bike with no hands. So far he's the only one who seems to be embracing freedom. But we've got time next season, that's if the guys can get outside of Bellick and Pope's grid. Can't wait for next year.

Posted by Angel Cohn 05/15/2006 11:37 PM

:o Dr. Tancredi is dead???? - She sure looked pretty white and lifeless to me- plus they did say they thought she was "d.o.a" and no one even rushed to feel her pulse or anything.... :(

:o But the biggest shocker...T-bag getting the axe...or at least his hand getting the axe! Who besides me was actually cheering? I know I'm a bit of a sicko, but that guy totally had it coming. Unfortunately, he's still alive which means he'll make it to next season to seek revenge. Hmmm, I wonder if he's right-handed or left-handed... ;)

The new president is E-V-I-L...and to think I liked her long ago on the show "Thirtysomething"! ;)

I will be very disappointed if next season they end up back in prison, in fact, I'll probably quit watching. There's only so much one can take... :P

:( i was sad to see the Dr. dead. i liked her.

:D did you see the looks on the others faces when T-bag got his hand cut off? lmao priceless. what a tard... thinking he could handcuff himself to Michael and NOT have something done to him. idiot.

i dont think they end up back in prison.. at least not the brothers. i think they go on to uncover the scandal. but in the previews for next season it shows one of the guys getting handcuffed..although i think it was from the flashback episode, i think it might be a clue that not all of them will stay OUT of prison.

That was the best season finale of any show that I have ever seen. Totally unexpected and action packed. Holy snappers at Tbags hand !! And how crazy would it be if the kid and the crazy boy actually escaped?!?!? I can't wait to see what happens and if they'll make it now that their plane took off without them.

Let's Give Prison Break's T-Bag a Hand

by Matt Webb Mitovich

060522insider1.jpg

Robert Knepper, Prison Break

It was a funny thing when word spread that Robert Knepper would be visiting the TV Guide offices here. Because as much as people wanted to meet the Prison Break star, there's still that apprehension. He does play T-Bag, after all, the most morally corrupt of the Fox hit's escaped cons. But when all was said and done, Knepper was greeted by many, and had this to share about Prison Break's debut season gone by and T-Bag's vengeance-filled

• 3 weeks later...

SPOILER ALERT...HIGHLIGHT TO SEE

Airing Mondays at 8 p.m. The series has been renewed for a 2nd season and will keep its timeslot. The show is set to begin sometime in August until December, go in hiatus in January and come back sometime in the Spring.

06/06 - Episode 2.01: 30-year-old FBI agent Buck Mahone gives a press conference at the prison about the escapees and makes sure Americans understand that those men are the most wanted criminals in the country. When reviewing intake pictures of the escapees, Mahone is highly interested in Michael's tatoos. Why would a structural engineer get such tatoos? Bellick and Mahone don't see eye to eye as to how they should track down the escapees: Bellick wants to be on the field, Mahone prefers to tap into the public's fear and try to understand the men... Let the competition begin!

Thanks for the addititonal insight dade. I can't wait till next season, but I can't believe they are going to do this break it up by a couple of months thing to us AGAIN. It was aweful the first season, why must we repeat this for another season? :angry:

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, ENTERTAINMENT NEWS

Invasion Baddie to Hunt Prison Breakers

William Fichtner, fresh from his single-season run on ABC's Invasion, has been tapped to play the federal agent charged with hunting down Michael, Lincoln and the rest of Prison Break's escapees. The casting and signing of Fichtner reportedly went down to the wire, and Prison Break's Season 2 production in Dallas was even postponed a day, says the Hollywood Reporter, due to the actor's commitment to the Will Ferrell comedy Blades of Glory. All I know is, I am suddenly very afraid for the Fox River fugitives.

Posted by Matt Webb Mitovich 06/19/2006 10:05 AM

• 2 weeks later...

Prison Break's Stacy Keach Hunts Outlaws

by Matt Webb Mitovich

060629insider1.jpg

Stacy Keach, Desolation Canyon

Stacy Keach is in familiar territory

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, ASK AUSIELLO

Question: Anything on Prison Break, especially for Sara and Michael?

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, ASK AUSIELLO

Question: Who's leaving Prison Break?

Airing Mondays at 8 p.m. The series has been renewed for a 2nd season and will keep its timeslot. The show is set to begin sometime in August until December, go in hiatus in January and come back sometime in the Spring.

06/06 - Episode 2.01 [Airing August 21]: 30-year-old FBI agent Buck Mahone gives a press conference at the prison about the escapees and makes sure Americans understand that those men are the most wanted criminals in the country. When reviewing intake pictures of the escapees, Mahone is highly interested in Michael's tatoos. Why would a structural engineer get such tatoos? Bellick and Mahone don't see eye to eye as to how they should track down the escapees: Bellick wants to be on the field, Mahone prefers to tap into the public's fear and try to understand the men... Let the competition begin! [Note: Invasion's William Fichtner has been cast to play FBI agent Buck Mahone.]

07/01 - Episode 2.02 - Otis: A young woman named Debra Jean puts up a notice to get a ride-mate to share expenses and driving for a trip to Utah. Tweener ceizes the opportunity. Debra Jean will recur in four episodes. Franklin and Kellerman are questioned about the escape by a three-person judicial board. Kellerman and Franklin get angry when a former prison employee reveals that he knew about the escape plan. Later, the judicial board gives Kellerman and Franklin their "sentence." We meet Bellick's mother. It is announced that a hundred thousand dollar apiece will be given as a reward for every convinct someone brings in. If Lincoln is brought back in, the reward is of three hundred thousand dollars. We will see some flashbacks, including one with Westmoreland.

• 2 weeks later...

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, ENTERTAINMENT NEWS

Prison Break Loses Central Villain

Appearing at the TCA Summer Press Tour on behalf of ABC's Brothers & Sisters, Patricia Wettig revealed that she will not be returning to her role of nefariously promoted President Caroline Reynolds during Season 2 of Fox's Prison Break. As detailed in the Ausiello Report, Wettig said, "I had to make a choice, and it was kind of hard for me to choose against my husband [b&S exec producer Ken Olin] and his good writing," and offered no details on what Prison Break might do with her character. Damn, we're gonna end up with some hasty Tara Reid recast, aren't we?

Posted by Matt Mitovich 07/20/2006 10:26 AM

SPOILER ALERT....HIGHLIGHT TO SEE

07/21 - Episode 2.03

07/21 - Episode 2.04 - First Down: Abruzzi is reunited with his wife Sylvia. She is outraged when Abruzzi tells her he wants to get revenge before leaving the States and start a new life with his family. T-Bag travels with a man named Jerry and his cute 14-year-old girl, Danielle. When a lonely and horny T-Bag tries to get his way with the girl, she runs to her father and a confrontation ensues.

• 2 weeks later...

Season Premiere of Prison Break is Monday August 21 at 8P Eastern on FOX!!