SPOILER: Prison Break

Guest ranster627

SPOILER ALERT....HIGHLIGHT TO SEE.....AND DO NOT QUOTE

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Pison Break (FOX) Updated on December 17

> Airing Mondays at 8 p.m. when the series returns on March 20, 2006.

12/17 - Episode 1.14 - The Rat [Airing March 20]: A CO and his supervisor notice that the utility room's frosted glass door has been broken. They do some investigation and find two pieces of broken pipe. Nick and Veronica ask a judge to grant a stay of execution for Lincoln. In the meeting, there is also a man named Peter Tucci who presides over Respondent's table (aka makes it his mandate to destroy Nick and Veronica's case). Sucre and T-Bag face off during rec time. Sucre is sick and gets a guard's sympathy. Lincoln demands to see Michael but Stolte denies it. Warden Pope and Bellick also appear.

End Spoiler

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SPOILER ALERT....HIGHLIGHT TO SEE.....DO NOT QUOTE

Courteys of: SPOILERFIX

12/26 - Episode 1.15 - By The Skin and The Teeth: Manche Sanchez, one of C-Note's cousins, ends up in prison. It seems that something happened to a doctor and that they made an oath not to talk about it. This gives C-Note the upper hand to get Manche to find an object for him. Manche does laundry duty in prison. He has some explaining to do when T-Bag's uniform has a hole in it. Bellick visits the Prison Psych Ward. Veronica, Nick and Tucci (from episode 1.14) meet with Dr. Wasserman, a County Forensic Expert, where they get autopsy results of a woman. Veronica doesn't believe the results. Michael and Sucre also appear.

• 2 weeks later...

SPOILER ALERT...HIGHLIGHT TO SEE...DO NOT QUOTE

01/04 - Episode 1.16 - Brother's Keeper: The episode will feature a flashback to 1985 where a young Veronica argues with her drunk father after she brought young Michael and Lincoln home since they had nowhere else to go. Lincoln wants to protect his younger brother and doesn't want them to end up in foster homes. Sara deals with a man from her past. Kellerman appears in the episode.

• 2 weeks later...

SPOILER ALERT....HIGHLIGHT TO SEE.....DO NOT QUOTE

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, ASK AUSIELLO

Question: Any scoop on the last nine episodes of Prison Break?

Prison break just took its break like a month ago, and it doesnt come back for two months, and FOX is already putting on commercials for "the return of prison break"

why even take a break!

SPOILER ALERT...HIGHLIGHT TO SEE....DO NOT QUOTE

Coutrtesy of: SPOILERFIX

01/16 - Episode 1.17: Nick and Veronica are interrogated about the shooting that happened a few episodes back, the fact that they haven't called the cops back then and that they removed the bullet themselves in order to evade the authorities when they went to the hospital. They hope the detective's investigation in this shooting will link the shooter to Lincoln's case. T-Bag has a new bitch hold his pocket. Tweener and Brinker also appear.

• 4 weeks later...

Courtesy of: FOX, PRISON BREAK

PRISON BREAK MARATHON

In preperation for PRISON BREAK'S return FX will air a marathon of the hit searies on SUNDAY MARCH 19 from 12a - 7p e/p. Beginning with the hourlong special PRISON BREAK: BEHIND THE WALLS.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

logo.gif

Entertainment News:

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

by Matt Webb Mitovich

SPRUNG BREAK: Fox's Prison Break was back with a decent bang Monday night, averaging 10.3 million total viewers

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, THE WATERCOOLER

Prison Break

Arguably it isn't that big of a surprise that Lincoln narrowly (though a little too narrowly, if you ask me) escaped execution. I don't think anyone watching this show would expect that they'd actually kill off one of the brothers before they get a chance to bust out of jail. I mean the show is Prison Break, after all, not "Watch as Michael's Spirit Is Broken When We Kill His Brother Whom He Tried in Vain to Save." But while the suspense factor on that end may be somewhat limited, the insane ways that they keep stifling Michael's plans might be the best reason to keep watching this show. My scream-out-loud moment of the episode was watching Michael stand silently while his skin was seared to the stolen guard's uniform. I felt his pain, and then the fade to black when Sucre tore the material from his skin... ouch!!! But that's what makes for good TV. However, now I'm putting this on my list of shows to tape and watch after I eat dinner, along with Bones and The Biggest Loser (though that is less for the gross factor and more about my food/guilt issues). I'm intrigued by the dad story line, especially as it got Lincoln off the hook and made Madame VP and Michelle Forbes all angry that someone foiled their plans. And I was proud of Sucre for stepping up and doing something to help with the breakout aside from just putting up a sheet in his cell. Getting his cousin to hand over the guard uniform was actually pretty clever

Courtesy of: ZAP2IT

FOX Locks Down 'Prison Break' for Next Year

Show will return in '06-'07

March 29 2006

22527797.jpg

Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell on 'Prison Break'

LOS ANGELES -- The convicts of "Prison Break" are having their time extended -- and in the world of television, that's a good thing.

FOX has picked up the buzzworthy series for next year, meaning fans will probably get to see the event of the title actually happen. The decision isn't a big surprise, as "Prison Break" earned solid ratings in the fall and has improved on that performance since its return earlier this month.

The bump in ratings has come after a long hiatus in which viewers were left hanging as to the outcome of Michael Scofield's (Wentworth Miller) initial attempt to break out his death-row inmate brother (Dominic Purcell). Because of FOX's heavy midseason slate, led by "American Idol" and "24," the network had to leave "Prison Break" on the shelf for nearly four months.

Both episodes since its return have drawn more than 10 million viewers, an improvement on the show's season average of 9.38 million. "Prison Break" is also averaging a fairly healthy 4.4 rating among adults 18-49 since its return, a big improvement over FOX's season average for Mondays at 8.

Creator Paul Scheuring and several cast members have implied that the escape will, in fact, happen by the end of this season, with season two focusing on the convicts' efforts to remain free and, for Michael and Lincoln, to expose the conspiracy that framed him for killing the vice president's (Patricia Wettig) brother.

The pickup also puts the network's drama roster in fairly good shape for next season. "House," "24" and "Bones" have already earned spots on the 2006-07 schedule; a decision has yet to be made on a fourth year for "The O.C."

03/31 - Episode 1.18 - Bluff [Airing April 10]: Transferred to the psych ward, Michael tries to clear Haywire's head and jog his memory of the missing piece of the blueprint tattoo; Bellick wants to auction off Michael's cell to the highest bidder; C-Note and T-Bag must team up in a high-stakes poker game, while Sucre's cousin Manche seems to hold all the cards. Source: FOX

04/07 - Episode 1.19 - The Key [Airing April 24]: The mystery man reveals himself to Lincoln as well as his connection to some bad company; when Michael realizes Sara holds the key to the escape plan, he takes their relationship to another level; Fox River turns into a mob scene when a familiar face returns; Tweener must choose sides; and Bellick may finally discover the "hole" truth. Source: FOX

Just a mini-rant regarding last night's episode:

As one with family members involved in the construction business, there is absolutely NO WAY that the inmates' masonry job on the floor would have gone undetected. I mean when scumbag, I mean the prison guard, pulled up the carpet the floor was absolutely FLAWLESS. That job wouldn't even have had time to dry by then! Ah, the beauty of fantasy vs. reality...

Just a mini-rant regarding last night's episode:

As one with family members involved in the construction business, there is absolutely NO WAY that the inmates' masonry job on the floor would have gone undetected. I mean when scumbag, I mean the prison guard, pulled up the carpet the floor was absolutely FLAWLESS. That job wouldn't even have had time to dry by then! Ah, the beauty of fantasy vs. reality...

Well of course it wouldn't haved dried up that fast in the real world! heh

Just like those prisoners wouldn't have been allowed to wander around teh day after a major riot where people got killed :lol:

I still love this show though.... fantastical events and all!!

SPOILER ALERT....HIGHLIGHT TO SEE...DO NOT QUOTE

04/13 - Episode 1.20 - Tonight [Airing May 1]: Westmoreland uses Bellick to plug a hole in the escape plan, which forces Michael to move up the breakout timetable. A fearful Tweener pledges his loyalty to Michael and in return may get out of jail for free; Michael feels that he has no choice but to involve Sara in the plan and must betray his father figure; and Veronica finds her life in jeopardy from her closest ally, who has a surprising connection to a Fox River inmate. Source: FOX

Prison Break

April 17, 2006: You Take the Blue Pill... the Story Ends

So while I was superimpressed by Michael pretending to be comatose last week, I so didn't see Haywire faking his drugged-out state in order to get back at Michael. I was a little grossed out by Michael having to make Haywire vomit up the pills in order to make him coherent enough to help re-create the missing piece of his tattoo. But did Michael know he was going to try to bust out on his own, or was that just dumb luck? I'm never sure with this show. Though I am sure that Lincoln's transport vehicle getting hit by a big truck wasn't just luck, it was planned, and I'm pretty sure that the veep is behind it. She seemed more than a little peeved that the rules were being changed in the middle of the game. But is she out to kill Lincoln, or is she going to save him? And will L.J. get to see his father? Not that I really care, since he landed himself in all this trouble. And Veronica ought to watch her back, too, as her little lawyer buddy seems to be up to no good.

Meanwhile, in gen pop, Mikey and Sucre's cell was up for auction and Geary was scamming bidders like C-Note. I had no idea that certain cells had a higher property value

04/22 - Episode 1.21 - Go [Airing May 8]: Dr. Sarah questions if she should leave a light on and the door open for Michael, who must betray Pope in order to carry out his escape plan. Veronica finds evidence that points her to Montana, but realizes that her closest ally may actually be her greatest enemy. Michael, Lincoln and the other inmates make a break for it, but after the alarm is sounded, find out who will make it over the wall, who will be left behind and who will leave the prison in a body bag. Source: FOX

Courtesy of: ZAP2IT

'Prison Break's' Nolasco Yearns to Breathe Free

By Kate O'Hare

April 24 2006

23095950.jpg

Amaury Nolasco on 'Prison Break'For a Puerto Rican, spending the winter in Chicago -- especially in the unforgiving confines of Joliet Prison -- doesn't exactly warm the heart ... or anything else, for that matter.

"If I were to be in prison," says Amaury Nolasco, who plays inmate Fernando Sucre on the hit FOX drama "Prison Break," which shoots partly at Joliet, "put me in Florida. In the middle of winter, all you're looking forward to is getting out of the cell, at least going out in the yard and looking up at the sky. Imagine when it's 10 degrees below. It's one of those things where you go, 'Oh, dammit.'

"There's nothing fake about that winter. I wasn't complaining in the summer. When we were outside, people were like, 'It's too hot.' I went, 'Guys, winter's coming, believe me.' Not only that, I heard we had one of the mildest winters ever. We were lucky. I can actually say there were only five or seven days when it was unbearable. At other times, it was just brutally cold. I got to a point where 20s and 30s were fine with me. "I'm like, 'Who wants to live here?' I'm from the island. I'm used to being without a shirt, in swim trunks and sandals."

Since its premiere last summer, "Prison Break" has been a runaway hit, even rebounding from a long broadcast hiatus that lasted from the end of November until mid-March. It airs on Monday, right before "24" (top on Nolasco's TiVo list), on the way to its season finale on May 15.

Wentworth Miller stars as Michael Scofield, an architect who gets himself thrown into the same prison where his half-brother, Lincoln Burrows (Dominic Purcell), is on death row for the murder of the vice-president's (Patricia Wettig) brother.

Having designed the prison, called Fox River Penitentiary, Scofield has the plans encoded in a tattoo that covers much of his body. All season, with the help of cellmate Sucre and a motley band of inmates, he's been planning to bust himself and his brother out before the execution. So far, things haven't been going all that well, forcing Scofield and his ragtag team to improvise.

"It's amazing," Nolasco says, "you're rooting for these guys. They're all criminals, if you think about it, except Lincoln."

Each prisoner has his own reason for wanting to go over the wall. For Sucre -- who is named after a Venezuelan pal of series creator Paul Scheuring -- it's a desire to get back to his girlfriend, Maricruz (Camille Guaty), before he loses her to his scheming cousin, Hector (Kurt Caceres).

Nolasco isn't sure he agrees with Sucre's motivation.

"He doesn't even have an idea what he's going to be dealing with," he says. "You ask me, how am I different from Sucre? First of all, I've got 18 months to go [to parole]. You think I'm going to risk that? You know what, I've got 18 months to go, she's got to wait. And if she's not going to wait -- there's a saying I have in Spanish, 'Saint that doesn't love me, saint I don't pray to.'

"If you are my girl, and you don't want to wait for me, see ya. But he's a passionate guy. He loves his woman. He flies off the handle when it comes to passion. He's very Latino when it comes to that."

While Nolasco disputes Sucre's actions, he does share with him a Puerto Rican heritage and Roman Catholicism.

"When it comes to that," Nolasco says, "he's like me. But I'm not a fanatic. My mom would love for me to go to church every Sunday. I don't go every Sunday, I go once in a while, but I do believe in God and Jesus Christ. He's the one who's guiding our lives and taking care of us."

Asked if there's anything else he and Sucre share, Nolasco says, "Pretty much just the religion ... and the sense of humor. I do have a sense of humor. I crack myself up. Life is too serious as it is to take myself seriously. I am like him in that sense." Allowing that the anticipated prison break is successful and that Sucre survives, Nolasco has some thoughts about what he'd like for his character next season.

"For one, I definitely would love to give it to Hector. Sucre's been restrained, so not only myself, Amaury, but the audience, wants Sucre to vindicate himself."

Along with working in the now-closed Joliet, the cast also went on a tour of the nearby Stateville Correctional Center, which is still in operation. It had a strong effect on Nolasco.

"It was eye-opening. I called Mom and Dad and just told them, 'Thank you so much, honestly, for those times you wouldn't let me go out.' They would say, 'No, it's too late.' I'd be like, 'All my buddies are going out.' They're like, 'No, it's too late. Go and do your homework.'

"I just hope I can do the same with my kids someday."

Prison Break

by Angel Cohn

April 24, 2006: Sins of the Father

So we finally know the reason Lincoln was framed... sort of. His father worked for "the company" and leaked info about Eco-field. So instead of going after the dad, the "company" went after his son in order to get him to cooperate or incriminate himself. Too bad they underestimated Lincoln and Michael's dear old dad. Father Dearest was more than willing to watch his eldest son die for the greater good. What would Jack Bauer do? I think he'd sacrifice himself to save his daughter, but I guess not everyone working with the government can be expected to save the masses and their own kid like Jack does on any given day. I was impressed that Lincoln, who was probably suffering from some kind of head wound, let his father go free. Now, I'm still confused a bit about this so-called company. They basically control the government, but they aren't really the government? So does that mean that Madame Veep is working for them, or is mean old Michelle Forbes the company woman? And was it the company that Terrence was referring to when he said he was surprised that they hadn't killed his sister? More importantly, who the heck is Abruzzi working for? I think it is fascinating that he was the one controlling Nick and potentially sabotaging Veronica's plan.

The girly part of me was so excited to see Sarah and Michael locking lips, but I didn't see it coming that she'd catch on to his plan. That's not to discredit her intelligence or anything, but she seems to be distracted by her handsome patient. Not that I blame her or anything.

Does anyone else think that it had to be part of Michael's plan to tell Tweener about their escape plot? He had to know that Tweener would go running to Bellick the first minute he had a chance. Michael is too calculating to be overwhelmed with pity for the inmate who pulled a Lorena Bobbitt on his roomie. But with time running short (only a few episodes left in the season), it will be interesting to see how Michael's elaborate efforts play out. And how many people know about this plan now? It seems like every week yet another person gets added back to the mix: Abruzzi's back in (to T-Bag's utter dismay), Sucre's cousin (was he actually offered the chance to exit or just given the basic sketch?) and then Tweener as well. I know it takes a village to get stuff done, but at this point Michael's going to have to take pretty much the entire cell block with him. That is if he can figure out how to get past the doctor's new locks.

Posted by Angel Cohn 04/25/2006 12:54 AM

HUGE SPOILER ALERT...DO NOT QUOTE...HIGHLIGHT TO SEE..

Courtesy of Kristin at EOnline:

"It Will Blow Your

HUGE SPOILER ALERT...DO NOT QUOTE...HIGHLIGHT TO SEE..

Courtesy of Kristin at EOnline:

Well, whip out your abacus, 'cause I'm going to give you a few real numbers that will make your head spin:

1. Two inmates do not make it out of prison.

2. One main character (whose name is in the opening credits) dies.

3. Four characters (not in opening credits) die.

4. One mole is found.

5. One limb is lost.

6. There are millions of reasons for the whole gang to get back together next season.

omg, thanks so much Kayo - this show's started to get good again! Wonder whether #2 and 3 will actually turn out to be true or just look like it's true as with Abruzzi ;)