i was looking this up the other day. NBC.com still has it listed as one of thier shows, and upon further research, i found out they are taping season 6 right now, and it will return mid-season, just like season 5

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TODAYS NEWS: OUR TAKE

NBC Thursday Scrubs Back In. Plus: Ratings!

A "fresh release" from NBC unveils a new Thursday-night line-up, as follows, and effective Nov. 30:

8 pm/ET: My Name Is Earl

8:30 pm: The Office

9 pm: Scrubs (returning for Season 6)

9:30 pm: 30 Rock (relocated from Wednesday)

10 pm: ER

NBC's press release goes on to say that "various specials" will fill the Wednesdays, 8-9 pm hour, but spends not one of 3,653 words discussing the fate of 30 Rock's lead-out, Twenty Good Years.

Separately, NBC has announced that Medium will return Nov. 15 at 9 pm, with a two-hour episode before settling into its regular time slot (Wednesdays at 10) the following week.

A little aside here about TUESDAY'S RATINGS, as there isn't much to trumpet: Fox's World Series coverage (13.9 mil) bested all but 8-9:30 pm's Dancing with the Stars (20.56 mil); Friday Night Lights (6.33 mil) fumbled another 270,000; Help Me Help You (11.07 mil) gained 200K; and Veronica Mars (3.31 mil) was up 100-thou versus last week.

Posted by Matt Webb Mitovich 10/25/06 3:14 PM

• 2 weeks later...

SPOILER ALERT...HIGHLIGHT TO SEE

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Scrubs (NBC)

Airing Thursdays at 9 p.m. on NBC. This season will have 24 episodes.

08/11 - Episode 6.01 - My Mirror Image [Airing November 30]: Dr. Cox makes the interns do laps when they page him for a stupid question. Jordan, who is 14-weeks pregnant, is as big as Carla--who is 9 1/2 weeks. Jordan wants Dr. Cox to deal with his anger issues before they have their second child and because Jack is acting out at school. The Janitor tries to find new ways to torture J.D. Gay seniors party on J.D.'s deck.

08/23 - Episode 6.02 - My Coffee: Elliot tries to convince Dr. Turner, a surgeon with thirty years experience, that medicine is the better option and that surgery could kill him.

08/27 - Episode 6.03 - My Best Friend's Baby's Baby: Jack makes fun of an obese woman and Dr. Cox doesn't do anything about it. J.D. and Kim discuss what to do about her pregnancy. J.D's fantasies: 50-year-old J.D hits on a hot blonde, which turns out to be the daughter they put up for adoption; J.D. asks Jesus for help making a decision about the baby, who tells him "no abortions".

09/19 - Episode 6.04

09/19 - Episode 6.05 - My Friend With Money: Turk fears that Carla is suffering from postpartum depression because she is weepy, but she won't seek treatment. Garrett, 11 years old, just moved into the building and asks Turk, because he is black, to borrow his Marvin Gaye CDs to impress a girl. Karla takes off and leaves the baby with Garrett.

10/13 - Episode 6.06 - His Story IV: This seems to be the "His Story" focused on Dr. Kelso as he will have at least one fantasy in this episode featuring a Vietnamese woman in her late 20s. We learn that Kelso served in the Navy and has a tattoo on his... behind. One fantasy will be of him trying to figure out what would have happened if he stayed in the service.

10/31 - Episode 6.07

10/31 - Episode 6.08

10/31 - Episode 6.09 - My Perspective: Milos, a doctor from Croatia, must re-do his medical intership upon coming to the U.S.

• 1 month later...

Sorry this is late...just found it.

Courtesy of: NBC UNIVERSAL MEDIA VILLAGE

NBC'S 'SCRUBS' RETURNS ON JANUARY 4 -- BUT FANS CAN GET THEIR FIX WITH A SNEAK PEEK OF THE SPECIAL MUSICAL EPISODE ON YOUTUBE.COM BEGINNING DECEMBER 29

Published: December 27, 2006

1SCRaeN04.jpg

BURBANK, Calif.

• 1 year later...

"Scrubs" will have its ABC premiere on Tuesday, Jan. 6, at 9 p.m. ABC will run an hour of back-to-back episodes for two weeks. Then "Scrubs" will settle into as a single half hour at 9:30 p.m. The network hasn't announced what half-hour program will air as a lead in, though one likely option is the new Mike Judge animated comedy "The Goode Family." AICN notes Tuesdays at 9:30 p.m. has significance for "Scrubs," that it's the same slot NBC used to launch the program in 2001.