Episode 3.09: Stranger In A Strange Land (jack-centric)

Dade

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 3.09: Title Unknown

Airdate: Winter 2007

• 10/11 - This episode will feature a sensual and mysterious Asian woman in her late 20s to early 30s who speaks English and another language. She is an artist and her work in inspired by the feelings and desires of her subjects. Also in this episode will be Sherry, an intelligent and formidable woman in her 40s or 50s. She is smart, analytical, well-rounded, and charming. Source: SpoilerFix.com

• 1 month later...

Episode 3.09: Title Unknown (Jack-centric)

Airdate: February 21, 2007

• 11/14 - A wonderful location shoot in downtown Honolulu turned Fort Street Mall near Hawaii Pacific University into Bangkok, Thailand. Two blocks away, the Indigo Restaurant on Nuuanu Avenue played both a tattoo parlor, and a restaurant. All this appears to be for Ep. 3x09, a Jack-centric episode. The night shoot for "Bangkok" was as colorful as any for "LOST," with signs and lights and sexy dancers. Two days of meticulous setup netted ten seconds of footage, in which a mysterious woman in red walks down the crowded street and turns down a narrow alley. Jack follows. According to a camera operator at the restaurant location, the female guest star opposite Matthew Fox was Bai Ling. Source: The Transmission
  • 11/08 - Pictures from the shooting of an upcoming Jack-centric episode show the actor in a fight. Check our source for the pictures. Source: StationZer0

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 3.09: Title Unknown (Jack-centric)

• 12/07 - Lost fans can expect things to heat up next year when Bai Ling joins the cast for a three-episode stint. The Chinese actress appears when Jack, played by Matthew Fox, has a flashback of his old lover. [...] She went on to explain that her character, who is responsible for Jack

Bai Ling Reveals

What to Expect when LOST Returns-Jack's Fate

Courtesy of BuddyTV

December 15, 2006

Probably the most pivotal episode, based on the reaction to the latest 'LOST Moment' is coming February 21st. Matthew Fox fans in particular are on pins and needles over rumors that the conclusion of this episode leaves Jack off the LOST roster for a significant chunk, if not all, of the rest of the season.

The episode is a Jack flash back which covers his dark experiences in Thailand chasing a mysterious temptress played by Bai Ling. Ling plays the tattooist who inks up Jack and claims to have the ability to look within a person's soul. Reports that she is signed up for three episodes and Jack is only due two flashbacks, one already in the can, has led to speculation she is the rumored "Other Jack knew before the island" which was spoiled a few months back. Another possibility, of course, is that she will appear in other folks flashbacks. From the newest 'LOST Moment', we know that Jack will meet up with Cindy who mysteriously disappeared on a jungle trek in Collision.

She and a group of others are huddled around Jack who is now living in a bear cage; further proof that his plot with Ben's kidney did not turn out well for him. When asked what they are doing, Cindy explains they are there to "watch". They are noticeably pacing nervously, as if waiting for someone, or something, to show up.

• 1 month later...

Episode 3.09: Stranger in a Strange Land (Jack-centric)

• 01/24 - This episode reveals more flashbacks about Jack on his travels to Bangkok and Thailand. He recalls the intriguing people he met, in particular the unforgettable Sherry and a talented tattoo artist. Source: UK DigiGuide via spoilerslost.blogspot.com

Courtesy of ABC:

A power play ensues between Jack and

• 2 weeks later...

Photos from "Stranger in a Strange Land":

lost03091kz7.jpg

lost03092fv0.jpg

lost03093uu7.jpg

lost03094jk8.jpg

lost03095ig6.jpg

Couresty of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 3.09: Stranger in a Strange Land (Jack-centric)

• 02/10 - Guest starring are M.C. Gainey as Mr. Friendly/Tom, Tania Raymonde as Alex, Blake Bashoff as Karl, Kimberly Joseph as Cindy, Bai Ling as Achara, Diana Scarwid as Isabel, Shannon Chanhthanam as Thai boy, Siwathep Sunapo as Thai man and James Huang as Chet. Source: ABC

Preview clips for "Stranger in a Strange Land":

Clip 2

Clip 1

Clip 3

LOST moment promo

Courtesy of TV Guide- Michael Ausiello

February 21, 2007

Question: Got anything on tonight's Lost?

Okay, I have to mention that Jack was absolutely, un-deniable the hottest I have ever seen him on that beach in China. DAYUM, I suddenly wanted to be a petite asian woman with a boob job... tee hee And, talk about a HOT scene... whew girls, that was some *cough* kissing going on last night.

(Not that my Sawyer is any less in my eyes but, keepin it real :D )

Oh and as far as the show goes... if they don't give me an "end date" soon AND they need to say it's next season. They'll lose me in the next few eppy's... it's just too obvious that the build up and anticipation of what all this is... is not going to outweigh the outcome. I refuse to set myself up to such a huge disappointment (like in the other serial series that I invested my time and energy into, ie. Twin Peaks.)

Where did Jack find courage? And attitude? I liked it. I just wish he would stick to his bitchiness a little longer. If you say NO...at least mean it for an hour.

Liked the introduction of the Sheriff. Very nice. This may be old news, but I'm going back to the site SaveHanso to see if I can find some pictures. The new and improved Alvo Hanso may be connected to this woman. I am really hoping for a Locke meeting. Talk about two intelligent...angry people.

YEAH...fresh meat!!!

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

Lost

by Sabrina Rojas Weiss

February 21, 2007: Not One of Us

It's funny to compare the pages of notes I took for the last two episodes and the single sheet for this one. Not so many mind-boggling mysteries brought up or resolved, but I suppose it's nice to take a breather. And we got one answer: How Jack got his tattoo in Phuket. Though that story wasn't exactly neatly wrapped up either, was it?

My husband wants me to point out the Jaws reference I didn't catch in the first scene: Sawyer was singing the same song the guys sing on the boat before they're attacked. Cute. Wow, the honeymoon was over fast for Sawyer and Kate. Back to their same old bickering, as though their night in the cage never happened. Well, not for Sawyer. I think he really wished they could cuddle a little longer, and that's why he encouraged Carl to go after Alex. Not just 'cause the lovesick, partially brainwashed teen was a liability. And Kate's still got some kind of fantasy about being the hero. I seem to recall all her other heroic efforts ending in someone else saving her, so that's not such a good idea. I really did feel sorry for Sawyer when he accused her of sleeping with him just 'cause he was on death row and she didn't deny it. All she said was she didn't feel guilty about it. All you "Skate" fans amuse me. Someone actually said she wasn't going to read this blog anymore because I think she's in love with Jack. I'm not saying she's not also in love with Sawyer. But Jack's more unattainable and therefore more attractive. Plus, she and Sawyer have such an adorable brother-sister banter going on, they don't need romance to screw that up. Whatever, enough about that never-ending story.

Many confusing things about this Phuket flashback, but not confusing in the usual Lost way. First, Bai Ling is Chinese, and the characters in Jack's tattoo are Chinese, so was her character supposed to be Thai or what? Also, wasn't the good doc scared of STDs, if he thought she was a prostitute? Come to think of it, anything he'd catch from her as a prostitute, he'd also catch from a dirty tattoo needle. Sorry, I'm being too literal. But mostly, I don't understand why Jack was so desperate to get her to tattoo him after she already told him who he was. Of course, none of us know why it would have such dire consequences. Personally, I think those guys beat him up on the beach for being such an American clich

Okay, I have to mention that Jack was absolutely, un-deniable the hottest I have ever seen him on that beach in China. DAYUM, I suddenly wanted to be a petite asian woman with a boob job...

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl: you made my day, cecimom...that's hilarious!...and I agree...

I won't quit watching the show, but I would have to say that that was my least favorite episode ever. And I'm a Jack-lover! I just thought the flashback was pointless- they just threw it in to explain Jack's tattoos? and what an explanation...wow. A few parts of it were interesting, and Josh always chews up any scene he's in (Karl: "God loves you as he does Jacob." Sawyer: "Right. Thanks for the input." :lol: ), but all in all, a pretty lukewarm episode. At least Locke will be returning next week...

I do think there is an ending date to the whole show as the writers have said, I just hope it steps up a notch so we don't have to worry about cancellation before it gets to that point!

I agree, it was not the most exciting episode ever!! Cant wait for next week. I think they have worked out an end date so that the writers know what to write about and how to write it, but I dont know if they will be telling us or waiting till the final season to say thats it. If I had to guess I would say two more seasons and thats it.

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name