Is it fair to let BB contestants on the Amazing Race?

rzavi4jc

Is it fair to let BB contestants on the Amazing Race?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Is it fair to let BB contestants on the Amazing Race?

• Yes
    • No

why not? :blink:

I, for one, am tired of recycling reality TV show contestants. Isn't there a contract clause for game show contestants which prevents them from going on another game show for a period of time? Aren't reality TV shows in fact game shows? I think someone oughta look into this.

Depends on who, now when Romber went on I LOVED it, they were fantastic..... if it were say Boogie, I'd say NO, but I would actually like to see how Janelle would do in those challenges compaired to the BB challenges

Please not Boogie.... please please

I would love to see Kaysar, Janelle, Will and maybe that jerk James on TAR. I loved watching Rob and Amber on the show.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't mind seeing reality show cross overs but their is a few people I don't want to see again. Especially Boogie. Please don't let him get on another reality show. Will said in an interview that him and Boogie were working on a pilot to pitch. Hoping no one picks it up. I for one am so sick of Boogie. I never want to see him on my tv again. I don't know what it is with that man but enough of him already.

I'm not sure how they're gonna shake up BB next year---but they WILL have to shake it up.

They've made some good changes, additions, over the years---hard to see what they can do next.....

but hey, I know I'll watch it anyway.......

• 3 months later...

Janelle doesn't NEED to go on another reality show. I bet she's gonna end up having her own talk show or reality show, or something. Some network is gonna clue in on how marketable she is. Whatever she does, she'll have a huge following.

Janelle doesn't NEED to go on another reality show. I bet she's gonna end up having her own talk show or reality show, or something. Some network is gonna clue in on how marketable she is. Whatever she does, she'll have a huge following.

Yes she does have a large following, but I will be probably be the one person that will pass on anything she does.............................LOL

• 3 months later...

I would pass on anything Janie does because after seeing her get vicious .. true colors coming out... I don't care for her. She may be a good competitor... but her looks ... come from a bottle and a surgeon. Not mother nature.

I have no problem with a reality star going on another reality show but I don't think they should be paid for just agreeing to do the show. They should have to work for it like everyone else.

Archived