Episode 3.06: I Do (Kate-centric)

Dade

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 3.06: Title Unknown (Kate-centric)

Airdate: November 8, 2006

• 09/30 - Evangeline Lily said that Kate's flashback will be the 6th one, the last one before the break. Source: Jimmy Kimmel Live

• 10/05 - Sources confirm to me that Nathan Fillion (Buffy, Firefly) has been cast on Lost! He starts filming the show next week in Hawaii, and will guest star in at least two episodes this season, from what I hear. He will be playing someone from Kate's past. Someone who was VERY close to our beloved Katie -- as in, legally bound and not genetically. Source: Kristin on E!Online

Nathan Fillion- WOO HOO! I absolutely ADORE him!! He played Captain Malcolm Reynolds on the short lived (but awesome) series, Firefly, and in the movie Serenity and he'll definitely give Sawyer and Jack a run for their money in the hottie department. If he's in flashbacks with Kate, then he most likely won't become a series regular...but one can hope :)

Eva on the set in a wedding dress for a flashback scene!

courtesy of x17online.com

• 10/10 - As many of you have found out, it looks like Kate was married to a character played by Nathan Fillion. Word got out today from a fan who resides in Hawaii (nickname lilahpapaya at Lost-Forum), that the LOST crew was filming at a church and Evangeline Lily was wearing a wedding gown. Later, they filmed a scene with a cop parked outside the church. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat

• 2 weeks later...

Title Change

• 10/23 - Jack makes a decision regarding Ben's offer, Kate feels helpless when it looks like an angry Pickett is going to make good on his threat to kill Sawyer, and Locke discovers a hidden message that may guide him through the next steps of his journey to unlocking the secrets of the island. Guest starring are Kiele Sanchez as Nikki, Rodrigo Santoro as Paulo, M.C. Gainey as Mr. Friendly, Tania Raymonde as Alex, Michael Bowen as Pickett, Nathan Fillion as Kevin, Eden-Lee Murray as Suzanne, Mark Stitham as minister and Frederic Lane as the marshal. Source: ABC

• 10/26 - Serenity star Nathan Fillion guest-stars on the Nov. 8 episode of ABC's hit series Lost, "I Do," which also marks the decision by Kate to hook up with either Jack or Sawyer. Fillion will play a character named Kevin in the episode. Source: Sci Fi Wire

Courtesy of Gregg Nations (script coordinator for the show) at The Fuselage:

episode six

Question asked-

Hey, Gregg!

...I have few doubts and I hope you could resolve them. I know you

The sneak-peek clip is up at abc.com and it is huge, huge, HUGE! I can't believe they released this clip ahead of time as it is very telling....and oh so emotional! And an absolutely fantastic job of acting by Matthew Fox and Evangeline Lily, I might add. Poor Jack will be in the most turmoil of his life...what to do, what to do....

anyway, only watch it if you're a spoilerholic like me B) :

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index

Be sure to click on the part below the video that says "sneak peek: LOST Wednesday"

• 10/31 - Kate loves Sawyer. Source: Lost Podcasts

Man what an episode!! This show amazes me yet again. Even though I wanted Kate to end up with the Jack o well I guess. He better not end up with Juliet though! I dont really care for her all that much.

Now Jacks plan is good but my only concern is once she gets to the shore! How is she going to leave? And how is Jack going to get out of the Others clutches even if he then saves Ben? So I dont know if this plan was perfect by any means. Saved Sawyer's ass though!

Man I cant wait for the next episodes and they are 13 weeks away ugh!!!!!

All I can say is.... JACK TO THE RESCUE!!! What a fantastic cliffhanger ending!!!

Wow

That had to be one of the sexier love scenes ever put on prime time TV. I sure hope its ends the Jack-Kate-James triangle once and for all. I thought it would until the previews for later shows. I think Kate has made her decision but Jack's reactionto what he saw is another story altogether.

I'm going to need some support. Waiting until February for more story is as bad as waiting until July for more Big Brother drama.

Question:Is Jack giving BOTH Kate AND Sawyer an hours headstart OR JUST Kate?Hmmmm

And if both I hope Sawyer clocks that *bleepin* freak that was going to shoot him first.

And Kate acted more like she was in love with Jack bawling she couldn't leave HIM.She never told Sawyer that her I LOVE YOU statement was real & not just a game stopper.She only kissed him in reply to his questioning it.Something's amiss there.

I think Ben WILL Survive.

And WHY are we waiting until Feb?

:angry:

Oh and....ickpooh on Kate/Monica's wig lol!

Definitley a great cliffhanger ending!! But I thought the beginning was a little slow, I was hoping to see more, like all the rest of the survivors!

I think Ben will survive, but I am hoping he wont lol!

I still think that Kate will end up with Jack in the end, but first she needs to get it on with Sawyer, and I am sure that Jack will get it on with someone, if not just because he saw Kate and Sawyer together!

ok ummm did anyone this it was weird that they did "it" in an outside cage? Not that it wasnt a HOT scene I just thought that maybe they would have I dont know gone somewhere more secluded...just my .02 cents :blink:

when they did "it" outside in that cage i turned to my husband and said.. "now they have done it.. they have acted like caged animals do... not caring who is watching or nothing!" hahaha

ohh on a side note, the writers of lost said that we wont know what happens to Michael and son this season. <_<

{ok ummm did anyone this it was weird that they did "it" in an outside cage? Not that it wasnt a HOT scene I just thought that maybe they would have I dont know gone somewhere more secluded...just my .02 cents

}

Because we couldn't have seen em behind a bush silly!

I was posititve they were killing Sawyer off last night and so when that scene started and even up to the moment of the walkie talking chimming in, I was balling my eyes out. I still wasn't sure he was going to survive after Kate talked to Jack. Heck, he still might not survive leaving the cages.

I was determined to not watch the show anymore, the moment they killed Sawyer off but, as last night's eppy went on I changed my mind... I'm not really impressed with the Sawyer's storyline this season and I'm sure he's not either. I'm in "ah/lust" of him enough to let him go from this project and to move on before the franchise goes down the tubes. ;)

But, I have a question. The guy that's itching to kill Sawyer... Why is he so pissed at him? I missed something or an episode because I've been bewildered by this for the last few eppy's. Also, he mentioned a woman's name just when he was going to shoot Sawyer, the line was something like... "this is for (fill in blank...)"

Last but, not least, I'm bummed that we have to wait until Feb. but, I think I'll like having this hiatus more than skipping weeks constantly throughout the season. And, I love the idea of 16 straight eppy's when they return.

Fizzle -- loved the caged animals line. Perfect.

I agree with you, CeCi -- 16 straight episodes, no reruns, WILL be worth it. It's just getting there that's the hard part. :angry:

And as to Sawyer's hotness...

I have always agreed on the basic premise. He could lead me home anytime.

I just have one problem with this type of character.

Think of the whisker burn that would be on your face after one hot session!

It gets in the way of my fantasies too many times. Fine on the downslide, sandpaper on the way up.

Clean-shaven or full beard for me.

Pavlovian response I suppose. ;)

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW COMMENTARY

Lost

by Angel Cohn

November 8, 2006: Keep Me Hanging On

Wow, Lost is going to be off the air until February. At least they gave us a lot of action with this jam-packed cliff-hanger episode and some interesting things to ponder in the meantime.

One would think that as a fugitive, you'd want to stay away from law enforcement officials. But not Kate

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name