REBA (Sitcom)

DivaSupreme

I have a question for any Reba fans out there in Mortyland.

I've recently gotten back to watching Reba and noticed something I am hoping someone can answer. Back when I was watching before, Barbara Jean was pregnant and I seem to remember the baby being born. I haven't heard any mention of it now? What gives? Did they just write it out or what?

Guest ranster627

Well now you have hit on one of my favourite shows Diva ...

BJ gave birth in Season One to a little boy named Henry ... he is on the show from time to time and is very close in age to Elizabeth, Reba's granddaughter ...

Guest ranster627

ya, they had them separated for a while, now they all seem to be in their right houses ... have you seen the cliffhanger yet?

Guest ranster627

well then, mum's the word for me on that ...

I think this is one of the best sitcom's on TV, a real jewel that will be really discovered in widespread syndication!

I used to watch this show. I stopped this season, for some reason (probably like stiles, this danged computer has taken over my life). :D Anyway, you mean Brock has left Barbara Jean?? Where is he?? Is Brock still on the show?

I agree with ranster. This is one of the better sitcoms on tv now. Reba has great comedic timing and it's so fun to watch her interact with the other characters. Her character can be so sarcastic and I love that! I really should try to watch a few episodes this summer to catch up.

My husband and I really enjoy watching this show, but we too, for some reason, kinda stopped watching it this season. We watch it on CMT some nights but those are always repeats, so eventually I guess we will get to this season's episodes. I think it must be a Friday night thing, too busy with other stuff to watch tv.

Guest ranster627

We get Reba a lot here, two episodes every Wednesday and Saturday on the CMT (Country Music Television) ... they are the reruns and then we get the regular one on Fridays ...

I have a feeling it is going to take off in Syndication!!!!

We get Reba a lot here, two episodes every Wednesday and Saturday on the CMT (Country Music Television) ... they are the reruns and then we get the regular one on Fridays ...

well I love it on CMT, four shows a week ... it is neat and they run it at 9 and midnight (est) ...

It's actually on 6 times a week because it plays on Tuesdays as well.

CMT also plays Little House on the Prairie 4 nights a week, Lonesome Dove once a week and The Dukes of Hazaard 4 nights a week Click Here to see the Canadian CMT's show guide

Guest ranster627

FROM TV TALK: Entertainment News

ARRIBA, REBA!:... WB! Reba is the first show to be picked up for the Frog's new afternoon programming block, which premieres this fall.

• 2 months later...

Variety.com

Production Begins as 'Reba' Salary Dispute Ends

by Josef Adalian

reba.jpg

Reba McEntire

Another "Reba" crisis has been narrowly avoided. Turns out production on the WB comedy has been delayed for the past several weeks, apparently due, at least in part, to fallout from a salary dispute between series star, Reba McEntire and producer, 20th Century Fox TV. The series' season premiere should already be in the can by now, but instead it's yet to be shot.

The salary standoff comes just a few months after the WB and 20th tussled over a new license fee for "Reba." In the end, the two sides worked out a new two-year deal that would also include enough money to allow the studio to give McEntire a healthy raise. But that would have been too simple.

While 20th wasn't talking on September 1, it's believed that after pacting with the WB, 20th did offer McEntire what one industry insider not associated with the studio dubbed "a very generous raise." The McEntire camp, however, apparently wasn't happy with the offer.

WB_RMcEntire240x200.jpg

Reba McEntire

Production on the new season was set to begin in mid-August. But due to a series of events that included some last-minute absences by McEntire, taping of the season premiere had to be pushed back several times. Not all of the delays involved McEntire, insiders said.

And as with past salary disputes, it's sometimes impossible to say whether any of the recent production "incidents" were tied to the salary negotiation or were simple coincidences. Late on August 31, 20th and the McEntire camp agreed to a new deal, one that still provides the actress with a big raise.

It's unclear whether McEntire's new salary will be higher than what the studio originally offered her. Assuming there aren't any more unforeseen delays, 20th insiders expect "Reba" will be able to complete production on the first episode of the new season in time for the serie's planned fall premiere.