no spoliers this year

wickedclownoj

Yana and Wolfrider:

...and it looks like no Fantasy League this season either! :(

Sorry I have been quite this season , but with my new work schedule I am not always available on Thursdays and yes I agree with Yana the spoilers for Survivor this season is pretty sown up tight.

Not much info to be found so far , no boot list even.

I guess I could take the time and look closer at what is going on to see what the results might be but I think that along with no Fantasy League this year , which I miss and was one reason for all the research , I got to be honest I have not looked that close.

No games , no reporting , well I guess I think why try this year and just enjoy this season with out all the interuptions I had last two one's . So maybe this one is a break and it will be better on the next season and things can be found.

And maybe after my life calms down and I get used to this weird work schedule I can pay more attention.

But I am never farther then a message away.

Love ya'll Wolfie

Wolfrider- I miss our Fantasy League this year too! (sniff,sniff) I wonder why they canned it...could it be because of all the glitches and subsequent e-mails they received from disgruntled team members perhaps? <_<

Anyway, i miss Team Morty...we did awesome last season, making it into the top 100!

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name