Kate's Choice

kayo

Ok, after viewing several LOST spoiler discussions (including some very heated arguments between "Jaters" and "Skaters") as to who Kate will choose I think it would be interesting to start one here! What has been revealed to us is that Kate will definitely proclaim her love for someone in the first few episodes, and she is seen being kissed by Sawyer in the most recent promo...so....what do y'all think?

I'd be interested in hearing not only who you think it will be, but who you'd want it to be as well. For example: you think it will be Sawyer but you want it to be Hurley...etc.

I personally think that they are trying to mislead us by the promo (remembrance of the Hurley-Jin/Mr. Cluck fantasy sequence comes to mind). Several possibilities could be: he actually does kiss her but she stops him and proclaims her interest in Jack, it is a Sawyer fantasy sequence, it is a goodbye sort of kiss (man, I'd like a goodbye kiss like that!), or they actually have admit to having feelings for one another. I personally think the last scenario is just too pat and easy...I mean they have to keep the tension going in the show with whomever, right?

So here's my prediction, which could very well be wrong:

Jack is the one she admits to loving but they are separated with her never seeing him or telling him because the others send Sawyer and Kate back to camp (or they escape possibly). This doesn't explain the "Skate" kiss so I guess I'd have to go with after Sawyer kisses her, she crushes him by telling him of her feelings for Jack. That is why we see her crying in the promo as well, maybe? Or maybe they give her the option of who will be freed with her and she picks Sawyer, even though she loves Jack...now that really makes sense! :rolleyes:

Who would I want it to be? Why Dom/Charlie of course! B)

Wow, I'm a bit embarrassed! Did I maybe post this in the wrong area?

Or maybe it's a lame topic...sorry guys! :blush:

Kayo

I've been avoiding the spoilers this time till after the first eppy. I want to see what it's like for a spoiler free show.

You know me. I want Kate and Jack and I've not read the whole post yet so I hope that's what you asked. :lol::unsure: But I will once the first eppy has aired. :)

Definite spoiler, so don't read on if you don't want to know! (Jem especially! ;) )

Courtesy of Ask Ausiello:

Question: ABC is running a Lost promo that shows Kate and Sawyer kissing!

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name