I Miss Mortys

wolfrider

Not to cause any trouble and I know many of you have not seen much of me with my strange monthly multiple changeing work schedule , but I have a few thoughts and oppinons I would like to share if you all will be patient with me.

I worked last night and i know if I want to see what I missed I can pay 1.99 cents to see it all , but here is my delima . is this , why do i want to pay money to see even if only in my head what the excellent live and segment writers that make a mind see in words what is not seen.

Not to mention those amazing people that can find a way of getting whats on the tv to be visible on this sight and make shots of it.

I don't care what CBS offers free or for 1.99 personaly , I like what Mortys and the few other reality tv sights that report on the show and yes many still doing the live reporting or segment writing , I miss what we had here guys.

I may not always be off work for a show now with my new location and job hours , But we have the best survivor live reporters and segment writers on the Net . And I will admit I have taken pride in not only my reporting for Mortys but my spoiling for survivor on it . Besides spoiling if no reporting what is there left for us the faithful to really do , Please don't take away the joy we get from what the faithfull and older members had been doing and taking pride in.

Please other members of Mortys or the reporting teams , say what you wish and where you want to see the info at CBS that has enough money or Mortys with there more acurate acounts then even the CBS righters on the CBS survivor sight . Any oppinions are welcome.

Thanks Mortys Family

Wolfie

I know what you are saying wolf. Reading it sometimes is as good or better then seeing. Love the added little personal touches.

Innertube on CBS is playing Survivor free..... click here

I don't know how long the epis will be up or if you can access past epis. So if you missed a show watch it asap.

keep on bitching, ya never know, maybe Morty will change his mind if everyone complains. If CBS is charging 1.99 per episode, then I'm searching forever till I can find the links for free, for whoever missed it .

i thought the internet had no boundries.. this is very odd to me that canada cant watch innertube...

so.... do other countries have a different internet than the U.S.? i think i will take my pill now. its just all too much for me to take in at this moment. :blink:

Thank you, Morty, for the explanation...and for all you do to keep this site running! We appreciate you...and Jem too! :wub:

I know for myself I miss the Big Brother Site and all the information that i got from that site. You and your team do an EXCELLENT Job with all that you do. I enjoyed getting the parts that you don't see on TV. I wish that there was that kind of setup for Survivor but I understand why. It isn't live, it's taped.

Keep up the great job!

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name