Howie Gordon

moosie

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A MESSAGE FROM HOWIE GORDON, SEPTEMBER 13, 2006

Dear Fans,

I've been searching for what could possibly measure the thanks that I have for all of you and I can't seem to find it. It was ALL OF YOU that put me back in the house, and gave me the opportunity to win $500,000. I did not win the money, but that is not important. What is important is what I've learned. I learned that having fans like you is priceless. After speaking with Tricia, my administrator, I learned that my site grew to twice as many members, my MySpace is over 10,000 members. The site had over 8 MILLION hits in August. WOW! I am just flabbergasted!

I am going to be taking this time (just a few days) to spend with my family. I promise when I'm back to normal, and the forum is back up and running, you will see me. I will have Tricia schedule a chat and we can all catch up on some things.

**For anyone that wishes an interview, please contact Tricia, my Administrator / Media Director at jerzeechik@howiegordon.com

She will be setting up the interviews for early next week. Possibly do a few over the weekend. I'm taking this time to unwind.

Very truly yours,

Howie Gordon

Morty, In the abscense of Howie's site at this time,

Thank you for posting this here!

:D

Ok, thread stays it's not spam... I have always liked Howie anyway, he's cool...

Made me laugh all summer and he calls 'em how he sees 'em!!!

Thanks for a great summer Howie, I was cheering for you...

Still can't believe he had a sex dream with about squirrel, Rocky and Bullwinkle?

Thanks to Howie for making bb7 fun,. pinning the bread on Will, plus the weightlifting day, " scrawny, pale, etc,, ) it made my day :lol:

Well, I for one, am still very mad a Howie. Not because of the way he treated George. Not for the endless boobie comments. Not for making sequester the actual hell Marcellas claimed it was. But for the lack of bruises and missing teeth on Booger. :angry:

Well, I for one, am still very mad a Howie. Not because of the way he treated George. Not for the endless boobie comments. Not for making sequester the actual hell Marcellas claimed it was. But for the lack of bruises and missing teeth on Booger.

Well since he seems to have made up with George, and was pretty quiet about anyone's boobies, and bringing in a brother Hurricane (John) to take out the Sequestor house (Orig)... Maybe he can also step up and follow through on your last wish as a christmas stocking stuffer?...

ha ha ha :lol:

Moosie, at first I liked that idea as a Christmas stocking stuffer, then I got to thinking. Why stop at teeth, let's redo that chin and that nose. That's when it hit me, that would be a horrible strategy. It would play right into the Chilltown plan to keep Will and Boog together on reality TV.......

disclaimer - the following is a just a joke

BB7 winner Mike Boogie Malin to appear on Dr. 90210 with Chilltown pal Will Kirby!!!!

episode info: Dr. Kirby and his 90210 med pals work feverishly to repair the face of fellow reality TV personality Mike Malin after Malin's viscious assault by former BB7 rival Howie Gordon.

UGHHH! that would be a scenario taylor made for Boog and one that I wouldn't want to see, let's just let Howie cool it and make nice with everyone.

Howie's site has a forum. How lame of a forum would that be with every other post "Finger Bang me Howie" Boobies, etc. If it ever gets up and running, I personally would love it if all the Howie haters were to post over and over what he said on the feeds. Make his forum a reflection of himself.

The site is temporarily ...(hopefully fully)... back up today...

IT MAY GO DOWN AGAIN SO WOULD APPRECIATE THIS

THREAD STAYING ACTIVE FOR A FEW DAYS.. IF POSSIBLE.

THANKS!!

this is from our Administrator

Please be advised that we will be going on and off line for the next few days. Our server company is doing their best to try and handle the heavy load of traffic that Howie is getting. It just isn't fair to the other websites across the internet that are suffering.

Please be patient and know that we are working as hard as we can to fix this.

If the forum is down, just keep trying back.

Howie misses all of you and will be back online next week after spending a well deserved R&R with his family this weekend.

Thanks for you patience and understanding,

Tricia aka Jerzeechik

Administrator / Media Director

yeah, Howie is a little overzealous at times, but I think the guy has a big heart and I certainly do not think he deserves all the bs that gets said about him, I really think he is underestimated, he is not so stupid although he says stupid things sometimes, I really do not think when he says them he means to hurt anyone.

Greetings

Again thanks to Morty and the Moderators here for allowing us to

notify Howie's fans, friends, and members of this server situation.

:D

There is a new glitch that is being worked on as I'm writing...

If you go to HowieGordon.com SOME can't at this time access

the forum unless you go through a Java ridden chat area.

It's best to go to the Forum there directly via the Forum URL:

http://www.howiegordon.com/forum/index.php?act=idx

;)

This too should be fixed very soon.

Thank you for your patience!

:)

Archived