Re-playing feeds

REZEVILGB13

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, although I'm not overly excited about watching it myself, I think it would be interesting to the BB players to be able to watch the entire three months. I can't imagine watching the whole thing again when I already know what's going to happen. I'm really hoping they are playing the reruns temporarily until they have time to do interviews and stuff. I would LOVE to know what the players are thinking of everything now that they are out of there.

I finally have something...trivia...

I have been up this morning for about 45 minutes and it is music and trivia. I am so so sick of that stupid music. At least for the reruns the could mute the music.

Do you think that was it last night? Do you think there is more? Why the FOTH?

Yep, I checked the feeds when I got up this morning.. still trivia and that damn song. Maybe they're just trying to give us the "true experience" of the live feeds. :rolleyes:

(They could use that FOTH music to flush out terrorist cells, I swear.)

are you guys going to watch re runs of the live feeds? The forum and up date pages kept you more informed

then the feeds. There were so many flames due to singing and production staffing name dropping and such.

Also this seasons was rather a re run or reunion in itself when they were all together all you heard

is season 6 and season 4 and season 2 stories. hey quess what HG's we were already there.

Nothing Personal Now!

ok.. like it was bad enough the FIRST time around with all the FOTH they gave us.. now they are repeating the feeds... AND AGAIN THE FOTH! couldnt they cut out the foth parts and just show it. some surprise we got.. repeat of FOTH... <_<

Wow... that is weird... quadcam actually shows something completely different than what is going on in the individual camera views.

Heh.

I think the quadcam might actually be behind, because I'm on quad now and I'm watching Danielle talk about what I heard her talk about on individual cam earlier. Weird.

Amen to cutting out the damned FOTH! Is there a way to ask real player to do it?

I'm listening to the live feeds right now - and Howie is already talking about fingerbanging. I don't miss that. :angry:

I'm picking up a lot I missed first time around. Howie is telling Will to pick up homosexuality and that Marcellas will teach him. He's calling him "Will the Drill." He also did a lot of bragging about how he got CBS to put him in the house and George told him sarcastically, "You need a big hand to pat you on the back." Dumbass Howie thought it was a compliment and thanked him. :lol:

Archived