Tuesday, September 12th

CeCiMom

i agree with you dum......(that seems mean, but its really not!)....i'd like to see diary room sessions aired in front of all and see the reaction! THAT would be fun!

and yes, i have been away, and finally saw thursday's episode last nite. and she ran up to him and planted a nasty one on his lips. doesn't she still call him baby?

but i am glad to hear that there is no sucking. because that makes me yak!

I agree, especially since the final 2 have been yuck for most years. They need to do something to make it a better finally. Especially this year being all stars. Because the f2 aren't the fan favs. I would rather see Erica win even though Booger played a better game. I just can't force myself to root for him. Besides he already has enough prizes.

To me Booger is the lesser of two evils. I do wish the show would open up some diary rooms clips and there was more discussion. I will be anxious to see if there is still a spark between Janie and Will. I am anxious to see if Janelle wins the 25 grand. I am anxious to see who votes for who. I am anxious to hear the questions and hear the answers.

Then .... it is on to Survivor, Dancing with the Stars, The Amazing Race, Grey's Anatomy, House and I will check out a few of the new shows.

*also they have some really good post show interviews. I loved them last year.

Is anybody out there happy that Erika and Booger are in the final 2?

I agree Fizzle. I'm looking forward to seeing everybody else on tonights show. I'm going to vomit when they announce the winner of the 500,00 prize. Hopefully Janie and Will steal the spotlight and really piss off Booger and Erika.

Anyways.................here's to BB8 starting next year!

I don't know anyone ever posting that are happy to have Boogie and Erika in the F2. I think with the polls they were everyone's worst nightmare.

Why are you going to throw up when the give Janelle the 25 grand?

I am anxious to hear about the wrap party and hear some of the post show interviews.

I'm super excited for Janelle to win the 25,000.

Marty, I said I was going to throw up when they announced the winner of the 500,000 prize. I'm sick that Erika and Booger are in the final 2. I don't think either deserve it. The only thing that will be good is when the HG's find out that Janelle's taking home more money than Erika! :)

For a few weeks I have been asking for any Booger and/or Erika fans to come out of the woodwork. I'd be fascinated to hear from anybody why they like them and why they think that Erika/Booger deserve to be in the final 2. So far, I haven't heard from any diehard Erika and/or Booger fans!

I still don't understand why BB dosen't show more of sequester, diary room interviews, etc. I would think that it would be a ratings bonanza for them. People would be tuning in to see what the HG's were saying about everybody and what they were really thinking. Too bad. Maybe a BB producer will "come up with the idea" for a future season and show us more of what we want to see.

when they get down to who won the 500,000... that is when i take my bathroom break. hahaha... i have no time for those two jerkoffs. show me Janelle. show me Will. show me Howie. show me anyone but those two jerkoffs. :D

Correct, the audience is told to cheer for everybody, and they can cheer more for their favorite. Last year there was polite applause for Maggie and Ivette and the roof blew off for Janelle.

I guess I'd rather Erika won tonight. I think she was a nice person at the beginning of the show, and just fell apart . Boogie has always been what Boogie is now. I was looking at some screencaps from very early in the year with Erika playing pool with Kaysar, and you honestly could not tell that it was the same person you see now. Her face was filled out, she looked and acted much healthier, ahe was actually quite a beautiful lady, compared to the emotional and physical wreck she is now. I'd just rather she won than Boogie.

Yep on the Finale instead of a marriage proposal. I would like for Will to stand up and say "Janelle do you mind if I give you a kiss?"

Cool Beans huh?

If I was there in the audiance I would booooooo.

Archived