Fuskie's Big Brother Finale Extravaganza

Fuskie

bb3_morty_logo_7.jpg

Are you on the West Coast (or Mountain Time) and have to wait hours after the show airs in the Eastern to see it?

Do you want to know who wins the $500,000 grand prize?

Do you want to know who is the America's Choice winner?

Come party at Morty's Live Chat for Fuskie's Big Brother Finale Extravaganza!

Fuskie will be hosting a live interactive Big Brother Finale party on Tuesday, September 12th. Just go to Live Chat as we throw open the doors to all the rooms in Morty's virtual BB house.

What: Fuskie's Big Brother Finale Extravaganza

Where: Live Chat, (must be registered member of Mortys to enter) then go to the Thursday_Night_With_Fuskie Room

When: 7:45 Eastern, 6:45 Central, 5:45 Mountain, 4:45 Pacific

Fuskie

Who thanks everyone for their support during this season's Real Time Live Show Play-By-Plays and hopes you will join him for the Finale Extravaganza...

If you would like to show your support, please consider visiting Fuskie's Walk To Cure Diabetes

Dear Fuskie:

I just wanted personally thank you and thank you on behalf of all the Morty's posters (particularly us West Coasters) for your wonderful live show play-by-plays. You do a really great job and we truly appreciate it. I'll be back for BB8 (assuming there is one).

Merci bien!

I thought you were going to watch the final show instead of updating it so you could enjoy it more personally.

Squirrel, I will be watching and chatting interactively. I will not be doing play-by-play. But I will rewatch the show at 8pm PST so the West Coaster's can party live twice!

Fuskie

Who is celebrating a night of sleeping without feeds...

Thank you, everyone, for making my Real Time Live Show Play-By-Play so worthwhile. Without you guys in chat every Thursday, there would have been no point - and no fun - in simulchatting the show. Last night's Extravaganza was a blast, a chance for everyone to get together and celebrate the end of the season. I want offer a special Thanks to Dade who has been my partner in crime, managing the chat room and supporting all my Thursday night efforts. I look forward to seeing all of you throughout the Fall, Winter and Spring and we'll be back for sure for BB8 in 2007.

Just in case you are not aware, Survivor Chat begins this Thursday and Amazing Race Chat begins on Sunday with the season premiers of both contests. But Morty's is for more than just reality TV, so please explore the site. And if you are a fan of the Fox action drama 24, be sure to check out my discussion forum and join me in January for 24 Chat as we tackle Day 6, Jack Bauer's next worst day.

Finally, one more reminder that if you would like to show your support, please visit my Walk To Cure Diabetes web site and consider sponsoring Team Fuskie. Almost everyone knows someone who has diabetes, and every little bit helps us move closer towards a cure. Thank you again for making BB7 All Stars a season to remember.

Fuskie

Who hopes you will also pop into chat sometimes just to say Hi...

Thanks Fuskie, I got to know you quite a bit after spending many hours in chat. (sorry for drinking so much beer last night :unsure: ). I can outlast the best of them but I was still the last one to leave chat :lol: , did I win a cash prize? of course not. I won more friends on Mortys :wub: I don't love you all but I respect alot of you more than what I thought could be possible.

Walk Fuskie walk http://gisatl.org/jdrf

Archived