Saturday, September 9th

Marty

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I remember hearing Maggie & Ivette last year about their questions. I just want to see the whole thing. They don't get to see the jury but the jury gets to see them. That's perfect, cuz they can very easily read the jury's questions wrong. Love it!

I'm really wondering about Erika what she is saying...most of the jury members consider her a floater will she cry or tell everyone she thinks she is the real puppetmaster like she thinks she is

I think Boogie will be find but who knows

The audio leak you heard Will tell everyone to act mad so maybe it would be the price of admission

:lol: @ Will. He never stops playing, even after he can't win.

I think if she played the "I'm the real puppetmaster" card, she would probably screw herself worse because I don't think any one of the jurors actually sees it that way. She's definitely living in Erikaland isn't she. :lol:

:lol: I miss Will haha he is so funny

I honestly think Erika will not try and overplay her cards to much because all those jury members know that she floated for most of the game.....Howie called her furniture for goodnes sakes.

Maybe she will cry and I wonder if Boogie will call her out on anything...remember she told Boogie she was going tp throw that last HOH comp so maybe he spills that out.

I hope its exciting and drams...knowing our luck it will be lame

I wonder if part of Boogie's distance is that he is planning on selling her out big time to the jury. I mean, he hasn't even tried to get laid. Boogie should take advantage of that kind of an opportunity, somehow I don't think he gets much opportunity for free boot knockin'. He should get to steppin' while he still can :P

hmmm.. maybe erika will bring up how boobie said he wanted to piss and shit on janelles face. that right there would make me not vote for boobie

Did she hear him say it I thought the girls went inside then....thats when he said "Those bitches aren't stealing our show" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

the first time he said it was the night he got real drunk and pissed in howie's apple juice bottle.. and he kept saying it and other foul things.

the next day will and boobie were out by the pool with erika and danielle and will was recounting the previous night and everything boogie did and said. after a while danielle went inside the house but erika stayed out there.

so yes, she knows a lot of what boobie said... AND she continued getting all cozy with him. After hearing that from him... i wouldnt want to ever have even a friendship let alone a relationship with him.

I know Boogie said and did alot of things that would make me be so turned off him but ut seemed she got more into him when he said and did things like that....she did say she likes the bad boy type.

I know Will said somethings too band slut and said Janies ruining my life but not like Boogie he is just plain nasty

I always thought "bad boy" referred to the partyin', tattoo having, drinking, smoking, motorcycle type guy. I never thought it meant nasty, wack off nightly, butt scratching, threaten to piss and shit on someone, disgusting, vile dude. :blink:

Archived