Saturday, September 9th

Marty

I haven't been on the feeds much today. Well, I did pop on and Erika was straddling Boogie on the lounge chair in the back. I could not tell if she was kissing him or playing the whisper game. (They are both wanna be Will & Janelle's.)

Did they have the Roundtable today? Was there any discussion about it?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i havent turned on my feeds, but i thought i might later tonight to listen in to them talking about the roundtable......is it just held in the backyard? im thinking i remember last year they were somewhere else, but i didnt pay close attention (im just wondering about the time frame here, if they have to drive erika and mike b somewhere)

They can leave Boo and Erika in the house and do it through the T.V the jury doesn't have to enter the house but maybe they will this time.

Last year I believe they did it outside from where ever SH was.

And I would assume anywhere from 1-3 hours feeds off I'm not sure.

thanks Kalhuua, i think i do remember them on the show last year looking at the tv screen in the house to answer the questions...its all become a BBblur.....

i know neither of them winning is not an option, so i hope at least there are some unexpected votes (like danielle voting for erika) or something

anyone think mike b. will get down on one knee this time around? :P

Now I remember that Maggie and Evette kept pondering the questions they were asked and trying to figure how the jury was voting. It was really interesting because they mentioned some of the questions asked and how they answered them.

I hope Janelle asks Erika if she won the veto would she have kept her promise to take her to the F2. I would love to hear Erika's answer.

Do they have moderators that have to approve the questions the jury asks does anyone know??

People have been saying they hear hammering and saw coming from the BY so maybe the jury members will come in to the BY to do questions.....or maybe people have just lost their mind :P

I would hope all questions would beable to be asked and not screened...

It would be nice if after Erika and Boo talk about it so we can have an idea what was said or asked...hopefully they do

I suppose it's useless to wonder what the possible harm would be of putting this on the feeds so we can hear what's going on? They only televise a tiny bit of it in the finale, don't they? What would be the sense of blocking the feeds? It might generate a tiny bit of interest in the finale, at least a little more than there seems to be now.

Must be delayed Erika and Boogie got ready went to flames for abit came back and Erika kept doing her hair and eating and Boo went and laid down

Erika must be getting her speech ready...says she was protecting Boogie and Boogie was protecting Will but she was going after Will and its a crazy game.

I bet she thinks if she lets on she wanted Will gone that would get votes...well Dani could say why to hell didn't you put him up....and Will will say you were apart of CT

Wouldn't it be somethin' if they did the nasty and Erika ended up preggers? If we thought the look on Booger's face was priceless when Will was evicted, can you imagine his expression when he found out he was the father of Erika's baby? :lol:

I can't even begin to imagine Booger having himself all over me. The thought of it makes my skin crawl. I don't know how Erika can stand it. Yuck!

OMG they are all outside and Howie said his underwear is freezing. Lots of sequester member chatter.

Howie just asked if he could pee in the bushes. They are all there we have the audio

shit flames

I hope we get it back.

Archived