Great Season... Baaad ending.

rook9566

Will was the closest thing to an "All-Star" in the house. The season was boring until Will stepped up his game & made it interesting & the moment he left the show went back to sucky as evidenced by a 3 minute long endurance comp. I really hope Boogie wins because at least then I know Will is getting 1/2 the money & he is the only HG that deserves a dime

Agree 100% . Boogie winning will make this a Great Season, Good Ending for me. Erika winning will make it a horrible ending.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really did not like the way the game was played this year. I like the competitions and the game where the sides are picked and the battle is between the proclaimed alliances. I hated that everyone thought they were in alliances they weren't. I would rather root for a team then one person until the end.

Just the way I like the game. I have a feeling that Big Brother if it continues will now always about who can out lie and play the dirtiest game. ugggg

That being said..... At the end of the day

Erika and Boogie were my very last choices to win Big Brother. I am so disgusted.

Guest jordansmom
loved this season. My only wish is that players like Jase and Diane would have stuck around longer, while ones like Erika and Marcellas, would have been kicked out right away.

Agree 100% I would have also liked to Ail stay a lil longer too.

I am horribly disappointed in the final two. Just a week ago, it was possible for the two best players ever to be final two, and i thought it would be, Will and Janelle, but instead of that, we get the two worst players, coat-riding Boogie and whore Erika who actually gave coat-riding Booger a BJ to stay in the game. Alison wasn't even THAT bad....ewwwww.

Well, like I've said before, I will watch the show regardless of who is playing but the finale will definately be ten times more exciting when we see Janelle win more money then Erika who will win second place. The fans will be appeased and Erika will realize she was played all around.

I was just here thinking what would have made a the greatest ending to All Star BB. <_<

They should have let the jury back into to the house for the final week and let us just see how

good Mike and Erika could talk their way to a win. What a twist that would had made :lol:

i enjoyed the , ummmm....layout of the show this year, like the dual HOH week.....the 'power' that mike b. won (which became a dud but good have been good tv), the fastforward weeks......if they do more of that stuff next year with new people that we arent all sick of seeing then that would be cool

Velocity, I wish you had been in the producer's seat. That would have been great.

I thought the season started out really fun for the first couple of days, until the stories of past seasons got old. Then they went into predictable patterns and alliances, and I got bored. I was afraid the whole season would be awful, because I realized I enjoyed getting to know the contestants, and this year it was a done deal. Then, the unpredictable alliances started, and things started getting good. It was a TON of fun a few weeks into the season, and it was great up until Janie took her hand off the key to look at Booger. Everything would have been different if she would have held onto the key for a little longer, because Erika was going to give her that endurance comp.

Most disappointing moment: Realizing that Erika was STILL willing to cuddle and do other things with Boogie after she realized how she was played, and Janelle left the house. I had hoped for some arguments as she confronted him or something, instead of a continuance of the farce that is their showmance. Is she truly that desperate? Does she need money so much that she would give a bj to him because he has money and may or may not win even more money? Was it strategy on her part, hoping he would be easy on her during the questioning? No matter what the answer, she grosses me out. And he is unbearable. So, as soon as I finish using Realplayer's premium disk burning service (which comes with Superpass during the BB season), I'll be saying adios to Superpass until next year.

I think this season wasn't all that.

If it wasn't for Will, I think I would of slept thru half the shows.

I'm a BB fan, but I cannot wait til it's finally over this year. I think this allstar season was a bad mistake.

There weren't many true allstar players in the season, anyway. Of course this is my opinion...

I'm not a Boogie fan, though I thought Will was a hoot. Ever the Janie lover, I'm disappointed in Booger and Skarika. But wasn't it sad when Boogie was in the Diary Room...."B-r-r-r-r-ing.. b-r-r-r-ing...oh damn!" And I truly think he cried in the Diary Room when Will was evicted. Made me think he's almost human....then realized he was probably scared to death that he was alone with Skarika!

Haha I'm sorry that phone call was funny...I mean I felt kinda bad for Boogie just for a second.

Loved Will and Janie...not just because of the flirtmance thats who I wanted to win from the beginning so it was great when they really started to spend time together and stuff

i didnt feel bad for boobie. he is an idiot.

i will say that after Will left the house, everytime i saw boobie crying or pouting... a song would pop into my head...............................

One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do

Two can be as bad as one

It's the loneliest number since the number one

"No" is the saddest experience you'll ever know

Yes, it's the saddest experience you'll ever know

'Cause one is the loneliest number that you'll ever do

One is the loneliest number, whoa, worse than two

It's just no good anymore since you went away

Now I spend my time just making rhymes of yesterday

One is the loneliest number

One is the loneliest number

One is the loneliest, one is the loneliest

It's just no good anymore since you went away

Number

One is the loneliest

Number

One is the loneliest

Number

(Repeat in various forms)

Jinx... were you laughing as hard as i was??? well... i was laughing at him looking like the biggest loser...

ohh.. and i would like to change my vote for "who will most likely die alone"... i originally voted james.. i would now vote boogie. :lol::lol:

It was the type of laugh where I was actually crying, I guess sometimes we all could use a good laugh like that and besides Boogie was the perfect person to trigger that emotion in me :lol:

i not surprise because i knew from beginning ericka would survive till the end. the leech is good @ what she do. WILL surprise me that he made it as far as he did. he should have won the show but janelle probably the most easiest hg to manipulate aside from howie cost WILL a sure victory by teaming up with a leech who straight played her.

so next year once we spot the leech we will know the winner in advance

This year's winner is compared to last years winner and im sure the majority here would agree but this years top 3 momets in BB was the crying and bringggg...bringggg....bringgggg ...silence....."Aweeee' :lol:

Archived