Janelle on the Early show

babydoll

Did anyone else see the show?

Seems like Janelle was drunk or something

Babydoll I thought the exact same thing! Some of her words were slurred, and she made very little eye contact with Julie. I wouldn't blame her though. After geting out of the house I would have gotten smashed too. Of course to me, Will looked a little hung over when they showed him getting to sequester last night too.

Thanks for posting the link Jem.

I loved the interview. I was actually entertained. (Julie usually puts me in a trance during her interview with her monotomous (sp?) tone. )

Janelle sure did seem impaired. From what, I'm not exactly sure. Maybe she was just tired? ;)

I think that your assessment babydoll may be dead on! She was definately slurring a lot of her words though. And, her eyes and facial expressions were different than they usually are.

Hell, I'd be drunk too if I was Janelle!

maybe after that long in the house she needed to catch up on her Xanax!!!

that is exactly what i was going to say. i would bet she took a few Xanax today. i know i did!!!!! i will be popping them until next season starts. :lol:

i acually think that its a good thing she is medicated.. she takes her time thinking about the question so she gives a good answer.. and she has the whole "who cares" attitude.. which is important... so you dont look like a fool with an attitude.

"that is exactly what i was going to say. i would bet she took a few Xanax today. i know i did!!!!! i will be popping them until next season starts. :lol: "

:lol::lol::lol:

How do you quote? I can't figure it out. :angry:

I missed HC today as well, and would like to see it. How long does it take them to archive on the day of an episode?

My first thought when seeing Janelle on the Early Show was that she was very MELLOWED OUT. So my bet is Xanax.She was probably popping that bottle open the minute they gave her things back and she could get to them.

It couldn't be that she was drunk, bc Janelle is giggly when she drinks.

Archived