Who Deserves the $25 K?

Katydidit

Jury Prize?  

208 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think deserves a surprise from the feedsters?

• Marcellas
    • James
    • Howie
    • Danielle
    • George
    • Will
    • Janelle

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it cbs wanted to be fair they would have open the voting to all the hg who competed on allstar.

so kaysar the most popular hg sadly would win. <_<

janelle got another gift

do you not think it was fairer to include all hg in voting for 25k?

I'm not sure Kaysar would have won this year. He was boring. He appeared to be so uninterested in playing, almost like someone had a gun to his head to play. Then --why oh why did they allow him to follow through with the floater theory. I really think the season would have been alot better if certain houseguests were not voted off at the beginning. Nakomis was like Kaysars other bookend to the matching pair---she's as exciting as a welcome mat.

i didnt think kaysar was as popular as last year but i was informed he is still popular according to the cbs love or hate me polls. taking out allison early really changed the mood of the game

it was fun to see danielle and george salivating over the 25K......yay i hope janelle blows her 25K tonight on new hair and shoes yippeeeee

See you cant just stop the haters...Danielle knew how much George needed the money...that is why she said that but others turned around and told her Janelle has it...did you see the tape...she was not salivating or however you want to put it...over the money.... She knew she wasnt getting the money because everyone is so stuck up Janelles ____ she cant even sh__straight....This doesnt mean I dont like her she just wasnt my favorite.... But hey like I said I am glad I got to see everyone and hope they will be around on other reality shows....Please dont let this be over for them...

The truth is everybody had their favorites...except me. I hated them all! And each time they said or did something stupid...I hated them more. Let's face it...they all had big heads...they became legends in their own minds, but Janelle was the most likeable and CT were the most entertaining...the others were as exciting as watching wall paint dry. So in the end...boogie made it to F2, will is a dr. and won already so Janelle would be the only and last choice to win something that America WANTED HER TO HAVE.

i think that's what i mean....that everyone has their favorites, when i come here i cheer on my favorite and point out anything i didnt like in the people i didnt care for (which ended up being all but one of them this year).....but i never came here and freaked out on someone else for not liking janelle (which would be quite a lot of people actually)...and i just think its weird when someone says they hate everyone here on the message board because everyone doesnt like who they do..... but they keep coming back to post, its much like a sickness and i hope its not contagious. the end.

and i just think its weird when someone says they hate everyone here on the message board because everyone doesnt like who they do..... but they keep coming back to post, its much like a sickness and i hope its not contagious. the end.

And I still hate you people...what is your point???? ....oh well....put it like this...Nursie next week it will be something else... oh well .....hey who pick out Erika's dress..that is the best I seen her this year..

Hate us for what.......not putting Danielle on a pedestal like you do and why? Was she going to split that $25,000....she was praying for with you. Geesh...take a step back and stop reprimanding people for speaking their minds. If Danielle and George need the money so bad, why don't they go out and get real jobs instead of leaving their families for three months in the HOPE of winning the money.

Hate us for what.......not putting Danielle on a pedestal like you do and why? Was she going to split that $25,000....she was praying for with you. Geesh...take a step back and stop reprimanding people for speaking their minds. If Danielle and George need the money so bad, why don't they go out and get real jobs instead of leaving their families for three months in the HOPE of winning the money.

Whatever!!!! AND Danielle wasnt even wanting the money she wanted it for CG because we all know he doesnt have that much money... Geesh any excuse to hate her...Sad so Sad....

I responded to--"I hate you all" which has nothing to do with the game. All season you had a problem with posters stating their opinions regarding Danielle. Hating us all is a personal attack.

You said what you wanted about the players-no one reprimanded you for it. I am not starting with anyone...you are always so confrontational and oppositional.

Not to mention your PM to me early in the season. I wonder who really starts with who?

You said what you wanted about the players-no one reprimanded you for it. I am not starting with anyone...you are always so confrontational and oppositional.

I learn from the best ...thank you ginger..

oh well .....hey who pick out Erika's dress..that is the best I seen her this year..

Nope not from me.

I have never laid into a poster for stating their case. As I said earlier this season....you were a great defender of Shock-a-lot and his hateful posts toward other posters. This site was actually pleasant this year because people felt free to post their opinions without being flamed....now I am not saying you flamed but you consistently had to tell posters off every time they posted something regarding Danielle's hair, makeup, fake boobs, alcoholism, smoking and whatever else. Who gives a crap...they certainly don't.

And then after you told posters off on the board you felt this great need to send PM's to them. I did neither. So save your BS for someone who might actually care.

Your posts regarding Danielle and other posters were borderline psychotic most of the time....sure go ahead and throw a smilie in and then state "only joking" but it was clear you were serious most of the time.

Now, we could end it here and I would have ended it on the last post but you felt the need to throw in the last dig, but I will tell you - take some of that love you have for Danielle and please put your energy into sending her a nice email with losing condolences in it instead of considering sending me another one of your ridiculous PM's.

Thankin you Ginger, amen to what you just said about how nice this board has been since Shock-a-lot hasn't been here to flame EVERYONE about their opinion, it has been soooo great. And for the record, you have a sharp sense of humor, I always love your posts and have never seen you flame or attack any one for their opinion, not like some on here, and yes, that means you Sparklet, you do come here and go off on folks. No one gives a rats A** that you like Danielle and no one has been dissin you for it, some folks just don't like her, but that doesn't mean that it's personal against you, you can have an opinion but when you get down right nasty towards people around here, hey, the're gonna come back at ya, and me, I wouldn't want to tangle with Miss Gingersnaps, she has a sharp tongue and knows how to use it, with class I might add, sorry Snaps I just had to comment cause I've been sooo happy with out shock and his followers this season.

Guest jordansmom
Snaps I just had to comment cause I've been sooo happy with out shock and his followers this season.

There has been some Janie fans on here that were a bit crazy this year.

that means you Sparklet, you do come here and go off on folks. No one gives a rats A** that you like Danielle and no one has been dissin you for it, some folks just don't like her, but that doesn't mean that it's personal against you, you can have an opinion but when you get down right nasty towards people around here, hey, the're gonna come back at ya, and me, I wouldn't want to tangle with Miss Gingersnaps, she has a sharp tongue and knows how to use it, with class I might add, sorry Snaps I just had to comment cause I've been sooo happy with out shock and his followers this season.

And who are you again????? Was this suppose to put me in my place... :lol::lol::lol::P

Thank you jordansmom... I mean I made a comment ...it was a little bad but not that much..Nursie gets upset calls me mental and then ginger jumps in and calls me psychotic... Damn what if I curse Janelle.. I might would have gotten a beat down..:lol: I pm my comments to Ginger so the post would not be closed..

Oh Sparklet, you poor thing, I of course am NO BODY, same as you darlin, and I don't want to burst your small small little Pius bubble, but no one is tryin to "put you in your place", we are just stating the facts, hey and if the facts are UGLY , well then wear the suit, get my drift??? Sweetie??,lolololol

Oh Sparklet, you poor thing, I of course am NO BODY, same as you darlin, and I don't want to burst your small small little Pius bubble, but no one is tryin to "put you in your place", we are just stating the facts, hey and if the facts are UGLY , well then wear the suit, get my drift??? Sweetie??,lolololol

Aww that is so cute...you are trying... :P:P:P

Maybe next time...

Well that's true, I am a Janey fan, but I don't think she played a very good game, too emotional, got too wrapped up in Dr. Will, but as far as my comment about shock and what Ginger said it is soo true, the boards this year have been so much nicer, yeah some Janey fans were crazy, and every one had their favs, and would get upset over this and that but not like when shock was posting here, he got my dander up pretty good cause his comments were really never about the player, but what all of us had to say, he always was lookin for one thing he could jump you for in your opinion, he would flame & bait, and then one time I got warned for a retort I posted to him, or on the board, and what I said was sooo nice in comparison to his whole rant that I almost deleted myself off of here, I went for his bait and I got in trouble, so that is why I am glad to see him gone, and there are a few others here that are not nearly as rough as they were when he was here.

Archived