Who Deserves the $25 K?

Katydidit

Jury Prize?  

208 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think deserves a surprise from the feedsters?

• Marcellas
    • James
    • Howie
    • Danielle
    • George
    • Will
    • Janelle

i base my vote on a few things.... i am voting for someone that i like and who played a good game. i dont fault someone for making bad choices either.

i like will, and he played a good mental game.

i like howie.. but he doesnt play a good game at all.

i like janelle and she was the best at comps.

so between janelle and Will............ i like janelle better. janelle gets my vote.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sparklet, give it a friggin rest. Everyone knows how you feel about Janelle already. Man, how would you like it if every post someone posted was about how much they hated Danielle? Every post!!! It's the last day of the season couldn't you find it in your heart, to stop the name calling? The shows over you will never have to see Janelle again in your entire life, talk about beating a dead horse!

Janelle will rake it in after this season. She's drop dead gorgeous, has a great personality and she will get work in the entertainment industry. And yes, many celebrities get paid for appearances. It depends on the deal made by the celebrities management company and/or agent. We dont need to worry about Janie. Ericka is another story.

Janelle will rake it in after this season. She's drop dead gorgeous, has a great personality and she will get work in the entertainment industry.

I love Janie too so this is not a slam in any way - BUT - don't you think that would have happened last year if it was going to ? She was just as popular last season and she didn't get any show biz jobs? :mellow:

actually it was you that gave the smart ass comment. you questioned why janelle would say something like that since she has done modeling and such.

i simply said that she has been saying it since last year.. and its nothing new.

now had i started off like you did... example:

fizzle - really?

Then why would she model and try out to be a price is right girl? I thought modeling and tv were considered show biz ?

if this isnt you trying to be snotty i dont know what is.

Archived