Who will be the BB7 ALL STAR Winner??

Lady_Jani

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The BB fans today are different than the 1st year. I agree that it was a screw up the 1st year but think it would be different now. BB fans these days ROCK!!! There are other people in the house that deserve the money, not just Janelle. Her being evicted has nothing to do with why they should change the game. These F2 idiots do not deserve the money.

I just can't enjoy this final 2 and the big finale party i had planned is ruined. I don't even care anymore who wins. I don't think either are deserving. I guess if i HAVE to choose i'd rather see Erika win it since Booger won so much other stuff already. She will need some kind of consolence after seeing the tapes and realizing her bedmate is a total a$& Hole.

I hope that they never go back to America Choice style of voting. We may be more aware of what is going on if you are a feed watcher but it is NOT our game. We are not the houseguest. We are observers of SOME of what is happening in the house.

I think the popularity vote would get in the way of the skills vote with the public.

I'll tell you what they did..drank,kissed...Boogie again started to move away and she of course kept trying to get affection which Boogie ignored.

They thought America would love that they were the F2 and think of them as Rob and Amber (good girl-bad boy)

They talked about Janelle and Will most of the time and about their families(W/J families thats is)

They have so much jealousy toward Will and Janelle it really sickens me.

nope

don't like it at all

shoulda been janie

she really did deserve to win this

now i'm left to pick between these two...

i guess i'd have to settle with erika

and hope that janie gets the 25 grand on finale night

I hate this outcome, they are 2 that dont deserve the final two. But my vote would go to Erika, only becasue Booger is vile, and has already won way more then he deserves.

Janey definitley deserved to get that far (farther IMO) because she played the game - her winning comps got her that far, otherwise she would have been out sooner.

A good person and a deserving person cannot win this game because it's not that kind of game.

It's based on lieing, backstabbing, and deceit.

All things that nice people are no good at.

People like Kayser and Janelle are at a disadvantage from the get-go.

The game is custom-made for the dirtbags of the world. You've seen 4 of them in the finals the last two years.

There is no reason wasting breath or typing trying to convince certain folks that Janey actually deserved to be in the final 2 and most likely win the whole thing. Certain Janelle bashers on here will always be Janelle bashers. (Or will at least bash her just to get attention every chance they get).

I like Erika overall and always have, so I am not disappointed to see her in the finals. Boogie is the person who just really REALLY makes me want to vomit.

I was not thrilled when he got into the house at the beginning, but after a few weeks, I kinda started to warm up to him. Watching him on the feeds, I found that he was semi entertaining and seemed to have something about him that I didn't see before when he was on in season 2.

Then he and Will started amping up their "cocky" factor and I started to get that really bad feeling in my gut. The one that says, something better happen fast or these 2 are gonna walk away with this game.

Then Boogies true colors started showing. Now even while I am not a huge fan of Wills, I give him credit for being able to play a good game. But Boogie is just a wanna be. Wanna be man, wanna be player, wanna be business owner, wanna be rapper....the list goes on. I don't care that he used the showmance tactic, I despise him because he opens his mouth and the most vile, sophomoric, and flat out hate filled sentences come out. And from talking to friends in the L.A. area, THAT is the real Mike. He is a pig and an ass and I hope that the jury is wise enough to give the prize to Erika if for no other reason than to keep it for being used for evil.

Mike Boogie is a sad little boy who needs a good spanking and maybe a couple years locked in a cage until he can be retrained to be a good human.

Dep

Boggie makes me sick, always has. He is just plain nasty. No respect for other people at all. Erika I liked until I watched her let Booger put his tongue in her mouth last night after everything he's done and said. After seeing that she deserves the tears that are coming her way when she finds out what he said about her in the DR. She made herself a ho.

Well if I understand correctly even though Janelle doesnt' go to the final two she if she wins AC 25k and the 30k stipend she ends up 5k more than 2nd place anyway...so she will still be a winner.

I hate that Boogie and Erika are in the final two...I wish the jury could decide that neither deserved the money and divide it among the jury members. I guess the only good part now will be the questions and answers and hopefully seeing them tear each other apart.

The only good thing is Boogie is at least giving the car to his mom...or so he says.

Archived