Ericka Scumbags Janelle

BigSis7

Quoting Xal " I can gaurantee you you're in the vast minority. It's just wrong. If my fiance ever found out I used her name like that with the intention to lie she'd disown me in a second and rightlfully so. It's not that you think the person is honestly going to die, it's that you're showing absolutely zero respect for the person and their name. I'm a little shocked you're older because most people my age and older do not think the way you do. Most people the older they get the more things like that mean to them.

It's called having princples."

So now I am a bad person with no principles. Guess the Karma thing does not matter if you are attacking me huh? Don't blame me because you and your fiance do not know what playing a game is. Anyone that would get mad at you about that has a lot of growing up to do. Most people my age are smart enough to know that it is JUST a game...I am surprised you don't.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really think she is playing us the internet.....hope I'm wrong but were not stupid people depends on what Q&A they are but we should be able to tell if Erika is throwing it or trying.

She is having a hard time today talking to Janie and she still hasn't told her the truth about her talks with Boogie...remember that.

She even asked Boogie why he called her a snake

A repeat of Crappy Cappy's point is worthwhile here....

...If Chicktown wants to get revenge on Chilltown then they need to make sure that Boogie feels safe. That is what Chilltown did to everyone they got evicted. The one that always felt safe went home and this could be just there way of getting there final revenge. Or not.

About this being a game - yep, so true! Perspective: Last year, I very much despised the game play, lol, of Ivette and Maggie. A day, a week, a small period of time after....poof...gone from my mind, my life. I may have mild curiosity to the next year and look forward to an anniversary special. Thank goodness this is only a passing fancy... ;

And yes, not so grumpy now. :)

I'm at work and not actually able to watch the feeds during the day but i have been on here and Joker's all day and they have consitently been updating the joker's site with every detail. Erica has been quiet around jani since she told boog in OD LD that she would throw it. even after talking to herself about getting CT and she had to get him out....still no mention of game talk w/ jani.....WHY???? IMHO i believe she is stuck in the middle.....going back and forth....actually FLOATING!!!

I have feeds and I went to bed lastnight and saw Erika with Booger hugging and kissing and wanting his baby still.....when Janie asked what was talked about she lied

Janie asked who did Boogie say he would take ...Erika said you Janie

She told Boogie is was going to tank it so he could evcit Janie because she promised her F2

Janie asked right after this convo what were talking about nothing just told him i was tired

Then Erika tells the cameras and even Janie she has to win this HOH

I'm sorry but at the end of the day(cant believe I tyoped that) Erika has lost her mind.

No way anyone can say 100% either way

I'm at work and not actually able to watch the feeds during the day but i have been on here and Joker's all day and they have consitently been updating the joker's site with every detail. Erica has been quiet around jani since she told boog in OD LD that she would throw it. even after talking to herself about getting CT and she had to get him out....still no mention of game talk w/ jani.....WHY???? IMHO i believe she is stuck in the middle.....going back and forth....actually FLOATING!!!

Thats what I'm talking about she has lied repeatly to Janie today....I believe the only thing she said was I have to win this HOH thats all......

So now I am a bad person with no principles. Guess the Karma thing does not matter if you are attacking me huh? Don't blame me because you and your fiance do not know what playing a game is. Anyone that would get mad at you about that has a lot of growing up to do. Most people my age are smart enough to know that it is JUST a game...I am surprised you don't.>>

I've said it before and I'll say it a hundred more times. Some people are different and value their integrity and honor more than others. Just because something is a game doesn't mean you need to lie. Lying and cheating is a choice a person makes. When making that choice you need to ask yourself if your personal integrity is worth more than the money. For some people it's not.

A lie is a lie is a lie. In the end you're still purposely misleading someone to gain an advantage. The definition of "lie" does not change just because it's in a game. If I had to lie like that to play a game guess what? I wouldn't play the game. It's a choice, not something that is forced on you.

Quote Jordansmom: You should be AC prom queen Ginger

hmmm...what does the AC stand for...not sure if I want to be queen yet? :)

I, unlike the bb females do not believe everything that everyone tells me and though that may sound like a compliment - I'm suspicious!!!! :)

but thank you anyway for paying attention to me. :D:D

The bad thing for Erika is that if she legitimately loses the competition, "all of America", lol, will think she has thrown it, and Booger can toss her throwing it out there in the Q&A prior to voting. She can't win for losing.

Archived