Ericka Scumbags Janelle

BigSis7

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find the "she will be hated by America" statements rather funny.

Do any of you have friends that don't even watch BB??? (I know, blasphemous.) I have quite a few friends that have heard of it but have never seen anything but the commercials.

Even if E throws the comp or takes Will to the finals, I will not hate her. She is a person on TV, nothing more, nothing less. Are you going to bump into her and say "I hate you!" Get real, she will be forgotten like most of these fly by night people. YEAH, a few of you will remember her in years to come, but some of us get on with our lives.

I would swear on their lives. Would not bother me a bit...after all what are they going to do drop dead if I lie?? >>

All that does is prove what I've figured about you for the time I have been here. You're not a very good person.

I'll be really annoyed with her but I won't hate her at all either. The only other person I know that watches BB is my sister and she's not a die hard fan.

I do hate Jennifer though :blush:

Even if E throws the comp or takes Will to the finals, I will not hate her. She is a person on TV, nothing more, nothing less. Are you going to bump into her and say "I hate you!" Get real, she will be forgotten like most of these fly by night people. YEAH, a few of you will remember her in years to come, but some of us get on with our lives.

Wills gone by the way..have you lost your mind like Erika :P J/K

I will never bump into Erika unless she comes to Canada...and if I did I would ask her many questions on why she did what she did....I don't hate Erika either...I dislike how some people have played the game but when this shows over its over

There are lines in life you do not cross under any circumstances Orion. You never take a family members name no matter the situation and swear on it if you intend to lie. It's one of those invisible barriers of life that most people understand. Ruthless people who don't belive in karma or anything else beyond what they can see in front of their nose sometimes do not see things the same way.

It's like tempting fate basically and not your own fate but the fate of someone innocent.

Janie played with her heart and a slice of banana bread.struck.gif

Erika played like a trud (floating) her way to the big picture.mellow.gif

Bogger just play straight up like his narcasistic self knew he would.

It's like in Poker the Best Starting Hand doesn't always win.post-69-1076369413.gif

girlkissboy.gif

E is trying to get pumped for the Comp of her Life, but she just might SIKE herself out of it.

so please honey just relax!

Did anyone hear Janie or Erika talk alone about what they wanted Boogie to know? If Chicktown wants to get revenge on Chilltown then they need to make sure that Boogie feels safe. That is what Chilltown did to everyone they got evicted. The one that always felt safe went home and this could be just there way of getting there final revenge. Or not.

Quoting Xal "There are lines in life you do not cross under any circumstances Orion. You never take a family members name no matter the situation and swear on it if you intend to lie. It's one of those invisible barriers of life that most people understand. Ruthless people who don't belive in karma or anything else beyond what they can see in front of their nose sometimes do not see things the same way.

It's like tempting fate basically and not your own fate but the fate of someone innocent."

So if you are playing monopoly and bankrupt your mother then you are a bad person? It is a GAME. Do you actually think that the person will die? I outrgrew that belief when I was 5. Invisible barrier??? :rolleyes:

So going by what you believe when you called me a bad person then you did a terrible thing. Shame on you.

I heard her but she also told Boogie she would take him.....and she told Boogi she had to tank it because she promised Janelle F2 what to hell this makes no sense.......so she wins it takes Janelle great but Boogie will be pissed off because she said she would take him

I'm confused....and have no idea what Erika is doing...shes lost her mind thats all I know

Quoting Xal "There are lines in life you do not cross under any circumstances Orion. You never take a family members name no matter the situation and swear on it if you intend to lie. It's one of those invisible barriers of life that most people understand. Ruthless people who don't belive in karma or anything else beyond what they can see in front of their nose sometimes do not see things the same way.

It's like tempting fate basically and not your own fate but the fate of someone innocent."

So if you are playing monopoly and bankrupt your mother then you are a bad person? It is a GAME. Do you actually think that the person will die? I outrgrew that belief when I was 5. Invisible barrier??? rolleyes.gif

So going by what you believe when you called me a bad person then you did a terrible thing. Shame on you.>>

I can gaurantee you you're in the vast minority. It's just wrong. If my fiance ever found out I used her name like that with the intention to lie she'd disown me in a second and rightlfully so. It's not that you think the person is honestly going to die, it's that you're showing absolutely zero respect for the person and their name. I'm a little shocked you're older because most people my age and older do not think the way you do. Most people the older they get the more things like that mean to them.

It's called having princples.

I think she figures he deserves it,..but yeah she told Janelle she had to make him think she was gonna take him so that is what all that is about,..her talking to him is just her way of keeping him off guard so that he won't make her life miserable and perhaps she can burn him even more if he relaxes about it,..

I really think based on her bosy language that i see in her,..she is hurt and is gonna seek revenge,..knowing full well she can't win against either of them.

I dunno though,..she coudl be playing us on the internet as well so she won't be raked across the coals if she HAPPENS to lose HOH tonight,..ya know? If she is talkign into the camera at us,..she can always say later after the show,."Look you guys SAW me talking abotu wanting him out right?"

Depends how honest she really is.

Kalhunna I think what she is doing is giving Chilltown a taste of there own game. I think there is a feed somewhere that we missed that has Erika and Janie talking and coming up with this plan to make Mike think he's safe only to evict him later. I could be wrong but of Chicktown wants to finish off the revenge then they will do to Mike what they did to Will. They made him feel safe which is what Chilltown did to everyone they evicted and I think this is just Chickstown way of letting both Will and Mike know what it feels like. Just a guess of course so I could be wrong but it does makes sense.

Archived