Ericka Scumbags Janelle

BigSis7

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay so one of the most hated women of reality TV was always Omarosa of The Apprentice. Erika is about to take over that title!!! Omarosa got hit in the head with construction material and milked that just like Erika milked the broken rib thing!! Birds of a feather -- someone introduce them!

At least Erika won somethings Howie on the other hand did nothing. Now thats a floater.

At least howie TRIED... Erika just threw everything, I think that makes her MORE of a floater than Howie...

Okay so one of the most hated women of reality TV was always Omarosa of The Apprentice. Erika is about to take over that title!!! Omarosa got hit in the head with construction material and milked that just like Erika milked the broken rib thing!! Birds of a feather -- someone introduce them!

At least Omarosa wouldn't let a man disrespect her and then kiss his ass afterward!!

But if Erika was not smart then how stupid does that make Janelle since she had to be told by Erika what was going on?

Huh?

Erika started telling her crap Will said about her....Janie was the one that asked if she was apart of Chilltown as well........and now Erika is stupid for keeping Boogie....she won't win agianst either at least with Janie she can have some self respect back.

And its so obvious Erika isn't as smart as we think shes believing Boogies bullshit again

Guest jordansmom

Whether Erikas' ribs were borke or bruised she was in pain. Omarosa of The Apprentice was just sad.

At least howie TRIED... Erika just threw everything, I think that makes her MORE of a floater than Howie...

Nah but we'll just disagree on that one. :P

There is one last hope... This is the hardest comp. to throw. Erika could accidently win it. This comp. is usually the video's of the jury. They will show a clip of the jury members... BB will ask Boogie and Erika a question as to how the jury member answered... and then we will see the clip of how the jury member answered.

There are always trick questions and some that are not. She will have to figure out which is which and get them wrong. And, Boogie will have to get them right. Last year Janie pointed out that her and Ivette only got 2 correct each and then it went to tie breaker.

This doesn't mean Erika will keep her word and take Janie to the finals, if she wins but, she knows if she doesn't she will lose any hope she's thinking of... getting Janelle, Howie or James votes.

It's not how you behave when you are innocent/naieve about something, it's what you do with that info once you learn the truth. Now that the both KNOW, Erika is the dumber one for trusting Bogger, whereas on the other hand Jani kicked Will out.

I think Janelle is a stonger woman, we have seen in th past that she is hurt for about a minute and then moves on...Erika mops around, talks to herself, follows ppl around and acts NUTS!

She will go crazy when she watches the tapes and Boggie punks her bulimic A$$.

Whereas Janelle will snatch herself another NFLer Boyfriend!

Erika only told Janelle that she was being played because this is what Will was telling her. They compared notes....they both were told they were part of Chilltown and were being taken to the end. NO WHERE AND AT NO TIME did Erika admit to being played by Boogie (as far as being used for sex and baby making) I think she is still clueless about this........good and it serves her right now. Let her watch all this after the show and see what a fool she was made of. Then again....I don't think she really cares.........she wants the money so bad she can taste it.

I think if Erika wins HOH she will bring Janelle to the final two because she swore on her mom and for that reason alone. I really think she will try to throw the HOH because in her mind she won't be going back on her deal with Janelle. :rolleyes:

i hope your right drake, but im going to expect the worse and hope for the best! I'm even going to go out on a limb here and say that if she DOES win the final HOH and she DOES take Janelle that I wouldn't be TOO upset if she ended up beating Janelle...I did say TOO upset.

Either way, Erika gives me a headache!!

The only reason that I would believe it is because she has never said that in either of her two seasons that I can remember. Alot of people would never say something like that and then go back on it.

With that being said I will in NO way be shocked if she goes back on it. :P

Quote: "What is the big deal with swearing on her mom? Why would you believe that in this game? For half a million dollars I would swear on every family member I have and if you were dumb enough to believe it you deserve to lose"

It's not nice to swear on family members.... :angry:

Nah, it's part of lying and lying is part of the game......I would just make sure that I don't mention the words "on their lives" and if I do it would only be because they either don't exist or are gone already.

Archived