Ericka Scumbags Janelle

BigSis7

Cindyannie, that's a possibility... but why would Erika lie to Mike, win the final HoH, then send Mike out the door. She would lose his vote.

Erika should have not told Mike that she was planning to throw the final HoH comp. She should have kept that strategy to herself and kept everyone guessing -- that way she would have had a better chance of winning votes. Even though I don't like what Erika is doing to Janelle it's still a game and she's trying to play the game to win, but showing her hand to Mike was a critical error on her part.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, Erica really is a dumb girl.

I think she fell for boogie HARD. (god, only knows why) Was extremely hurt when she found out she was used. But, then got thinking about it and realized IF she saved Boogie, that maybe she had a shred of hope with him because he'd be grateful to her.

She is pitiful! Poor Jani. Fell for it hook line and sinker. If only dani could have been a bug yelling in Jani's ear...Don't do it. She is a LIAR!

wow - if she does this she will regret it because she will not only lose to boogie, but she will be hated by most of the viewers...

Could she have possibly already forgotten saying "omg- the internet fans must think we are so STUPID for letting those boys play us. I'm soooo embarrassed!"

She's really going to be embarrassed when she watches the tapes of the show and the live feed clips of Booger showing his true colors.

AND she swore on her mother???? WTF? I hope she is just acting in order to up the shock factor for booger when his poser-ass is booted out the door. <_<

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I've been saying this was gonna happen all morning. As soon as Mike won HOH part2 I knew this was going down. Erika has proved multiple times in this game that she wasnt to be trusted. She played Janelle like a fiddle by getting rid of Will.

If Erica was to throw this "descreetly" to Mike, it would be her best move of the game. She has a better chance of winning with Mike than she ever would with Janelle. As much as we dislike certain players, it is a GAME and is to be played with whatever resources you have available.

Agree 100%. This is Erika's best move.

and janelle, the best player, will get third place . . .

Correction. WILL the best player, gets fourth place.

Oh, and for those of you thinking that Mike is gonna have some mental breakdown and keep Janelle, you're wrong.

Even if Erika wins I don't know how she can look at herself in the mirror maybe I'm a different breed of a woman but if I found out I was being played like a fiddle I would want to make sure I got him out the house....I know its 500K guys but self respect is also something she will never have and never will.

Sadly she won't win the money either so in the end what to hell can she look back on and be proud of herself for nothing

Probably as much as you are wetting yourself hoping Erika screws her over.

Oh I aint gonna deny I am excited at the posibility. However I would not have sat here and called IVette every name under the sun for doing it. It seems it is okay for someone to scumbag someone else as long as you Jantran Mates don't like them. Isn't that it? As long as it benifits the QUEEN JANI then it is okay!!! But if the same move is used to hurt her Heiness then WATCH OUT!!

What a bunch of hypocrites

1blokiss.gif

Just got my answer directly from Erika. She told Booger she will be throwing

the HOH his way and take all the heat off her tonight.

You know she going to be the next most hated HG's after Jblow from last

year that girl that betrayed Kaysar.

This is just the worst possible ending!!!!!!!

Time to cancel those feeds!!!! I'm done, Know wonder females don't stick together.

Please tell me that your playing him E. But your body language to Janie is

telling me differently.

:lol::lol::lol: This is so dang funny. Just a few days ago Erika was an amazing player because she figured out what was going on and told slow little Janelle. Now that she is trying to win the game she is a terrible person? Geeze....looks like Janelle might just be getting outplayed AGAIN. Why are you surprised??

Soul Patch if you think for one minute Booger isn't teliing Janie Erika threw it than your not as smart as I think.....we have no idea what this last HOH will be most likely Q&A

Erika will not beat Boogie in F2 she could at least go out wit hsome self repect but what do i know since some people think Erika is so smart

I hope we are all proven wrong about Erika...but my happy tolerance has turned into a seething and ugly premonition that tonight may not go too well.

Booger has a huge and arrogant ego, right? What if he wants to go against the best (Janelle) and dance his way through Q&A? May not be the smartest move, but I'd love the look on Erika's face. We could post her picture of :o right next to Booger's :o when Will was evicted.

As to Erika's swearing on her mother's and brother's lives, I've done some internet research on the true meaning and implication of this. The verbal agreement is contractually binding, and Janelle can request that the lives be forfeited. Real nice, Erika.

I'd resort to calling Erika a futon, but I've decided that piece of furniture is too functional, so it's kinda a compliment, and I wouldn't want that...unless she wins and takes Janelle.

Awful, I know...can't wait until this next Tuesday and this is all over. :blink:

And, it's illogical to use hypocrisy as an argument for fans rooting for who they like and criticizing who they dislike in a game ...geez...get over it, please!

Funny Orion and Neb didn't show up until the knives came out and it looks bad for Janelle. Guess you were kind of panicking thinking Erika was going to go with her.

I think Janelle played a horrible game (aside from the comps) and got completely outplayed by chilltown and others. But I happen to like her so I am cheering for her to win. But I don't like all the scumbagging and face to face lying. The problem with bb6 is they were too honest expecting people to honour their word. Too trusting.

But the hatred that comes out of you two whenever Janelle is involved is truly remarkable. You don't like her fine don't. But why slam us because we do?

You've got to be kidding about Janelle being able to request Erika's mom and brother's lives be forfeited. No contract will make it legal or ok to kill someone. Erika might have to worry about some crazed Janelle fans going after her family though. And there are some crazed Janelle fans out there, that's for sure..

So as I was washing clothes a little bit ago and stewing over the peice of crap known as ERIKA I started grabbing at straws... and this is my theory... What if Erika just told Mike that she HAS to throw it to him because she promised Janelle final two and doesnt want to be the one to evict her (so she can get her vote)...That MIGHT put the thought into Mikes head that "hey, if i let Erika win she is gonna take me but it looks bad for her in the jury house if she evicts janelle because she went back on a promise" so he THROWS the comp to Erika and BOOM Erika evicts Boogie...just a thought... Am I dreaming??

Erika never played Janelle they both figured out they were played by CT both even figured out Dani and James were part of CT.

Had to listen to Erika for two days going on about how she hates CT they are scums and on and on talking to herself about it as well

As soon as Mike wins HOH she kisses him and tells him she wants his baby still come on she was all for thrwoing Mike under the bus but when push came to shove she couldn't turn the knife into Mikes back because she thinks they will have something..thats whats a joke.

At least Janelle Evicted Will and got some self respect back but why am i not surprised the Janie-haters see that this is wrong whatever...Erika looks like a fool right now she will be second and have no self respect

Erika is such a loser!!!!!!!!!!! I think we all wanted Janie to evict Will for surprise effect, but in reality she should have kept him. Boogie would not have jumped off which wouldn't have freaked Janie out and made her lift her hand off the key and it would have sent slimey Erika out of the house where she deserves to be. I can't stand her!!!!! Swearing on her Mother and Best Friend which is stupid to begin with.....what a loser ending to the show.

I hope she does throw it to Mike. Then chooses Janie over it since Will said he would take Janie if it were anyone else but Mike there. Plus it would be a great way to end the Mike/Erika thing for good. I am sure it will be wishful thinking but it would still good for me to watch.

Whatever it is she is going to do, she does have to try to make sure that if she loses that Mike takes her instead of Janelle. Janelle should be doing the same thing if she isn't already doing it. It will at least be interesting to find out tonight. Is Mike lying to Erika because he wants her to throw it so he can get back at her for orchestrating (sp) Will's eviction? Is Erika lying to Mike to make a bigger statement at the end (remember her telling Janelle to please let her be the one to evict Boogie since she got to evict Will) or even possibly to make him not try as hard during the competition tonight? Does Janelle have a clue that at this point it looks like she is going to sequester? As much as I dislike Boogie, if Erika ends up in finals with him I hope he wins.

Archived