Ericka Scumbags Janelle

BigSis7

I found it odd that Erika in the DR reported that she said:

"I'm taking you. I'm saying I'm gonna let go, I'm gonna give it to you. And then --" <clip done>

I never heard her say that. As a mattter of fact, just after Boogie jumped, I heard her say "I'm going to hang on. I don't care."

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if the Erika-haters would whining the same way if Janelle had thrown the competition to ensure her a spot in the final two. Or would they call it good strategy.

btw, I am not an Erika fan, I did/do not want her to win. I just give credit to the players who did what they had to do to win...the game.

Quote: "I'm taking you. I'm saying I'm gonna let go, I'm gonna give it to you. And then --" <clip done>

True....that was never shown....could it be on live feeds? Maybe she thinks what she is lying about will be shown to Janelle----she had no intention of letting go for Janelle.

I think Janelle would have won that comp....she was so surprised by Boogass jumping down that she took her hand off. Can't change fate..........

Well, I just got home, watched the taped show, tryed calling Real Player to cancel my feeds, (they are closed of course) and read the feeds. I am sick!! If Ericka was there without her swearing on her mother, I wouldn't be half as upset. It makes me sick when people begin swearing on the bible, family, mothers, kids, etc. just to get what they want. I actually thought Ericka might be doing something right for a change. I hope Boogie wins and Ericka gets the backlash that Ivette and Maggie got from America.

Remember folks, it is a GAME. And in this game, lying, deceiving, misleading, fooling, etc. etc. etc is all part of...the game.

EVERY player in BB history who has lasted more than a week or two has at done at least some of the above. How many times was Janelle lied to by CT before she finally woke up! Her buying into the "I swear..." line from Erika was I hate to say it, dumb.

"Those who don't learn from the past are doomed to repeat it"

Erika is so full of herself. She said America is loving her and Boogie in the final 2. She said they would give the internet lots of romance not showmance. She said they hope they give her and Boogie the HOH room so they can sleep together.

She is in serious need of reality.

wait - i didn't catch tonights show - did erika or boogie win part 3?

i would only consider it scumbagging if Erika won part 3 and chose Boogie over janelle, when she promised on her mother's life. Is that what happened? Or did Boogie win and choose Erika? Otherwise, its just being a jerk and throwing a comp.

Guest StarBaby

The one about Will. The most shocking moment in BBAS was: A - when he was evicted or B - the fast forward (actually I might have which one was A or B reversed, but that was the question).

I can't watch the feeds anymore! Seeing Erika all over Mike is disgusting and proves that she did in fact throw it so that he'd evict Janelle. I wanted the final two to be Erika and Janelle just to see the last of chilltown get so close to the money and not win. Beyond that I personally didn't care who won. Now I want Mike to win.

I agree she threw that question anybody that has spent anytime with Will would know he would not have given Janelle the benefit of the doubt that she surprised him. And Erica did take a few minutes and felt this was the questions she could throw since it was about Janelle, Janelle might not think about it. JMO And if so I feel sorry for Erica's mother you should never bring your family into this GAME.

Archived